Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Akmu.  They have lovely vocals.  

Thanks for sharing. I love it and I tried to search more of their songs. Found this and would like to share another version of their song, in 8D when using earphones ~ it’s called earphonecert, sounds like we’re listening to them live. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Akmu.  They have lovely vocals.  This song is hauntingly beautiful but don’t listen if you just broke up with someone.  Too painful. :huh:

I love Akmu too. Those siblings are so talented. Another singer that I would recomend is Younha, her voice is so beautiful. She has done OST for a couple of dramas too.

This one with BTS RM is really beautiul

@Sushimi I only like melo music  when I´m in a certain mood.:joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ah, all this talk about BTS... I know nothing about them (sadly). 
I might be too old... :weary:

Last time I stanned a boy band was when New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys were around :joy:

Don't worry....I am clueless with those Kpop Boy band too....:joy: Since I am more into instrumental music....I spent big part of my childhood and teenage years playing musical instruments and choirs so I practically clueless about pop music. Most of the time I know the tunes and can hummed along but have no idea who is the singer or the title...:joy:

• Love 6

+2

15 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

That´s because I have been writing in german with you ...my brain was confused:joy:

Hey don't blame it on me. :D 

4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Btw. we are doing fine here in germany. I sometime get in my doomsday mood but @Dhakra is always trying to speak some sense into me and calm me down :joy:

You watch so much Corona stuff and scare yourself with it, if I wouldn't be around you would probably already live in hiding deep beneath the earth in an underground bunker and start writing down the history of humanity for upcoming generations. 

Sarang, Last Human on Earth. 

I should write a novel. Perfect working title. 

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Akmu.  They have lovely vocals.  This song is hauntingly beautiful but don’t listen if you just broke up with someone.  Too painful. :huh:

Uh I LOVE AKMU, their albums are also absolutely beautiful. In fact I plan to do my wedding invitations in the same style as their 'Winter' Album.

But let me recommend you a B-side song, which is on the same album as "How can I love the heartbreak......". It's called 'Fish in the Water', I absolutely love the song. 

Full version here with subtitles

Spoiler

Sooo question for everyone. :D 

What is the typical grandparents sweet of your country that they give to their grandchilds? Or what sweet do you connect with your grandparents when you were young?

Example, in Germany pretty much everyone I know got 'Werthers Original' from their grandparents. My grandpa also gave them to me EVERYTIME I visited them. They are the typical german grandpa sweet.

Spoiler

91DW3kjIv6L._SX522_.jpg

Spoiler

130250-1.jpg

@Sarang21 I actually saw that MV yesterday while I was "researching" BTS and I actually like it.

Right now I am leaning toward J Hope just because he's playful and funny and he's a good dancer. I think a guy who can dance well is attractive. :D But I like Jinkookie's (that's how I will call him because he's young) voice.

@cenching Is that scene from Forest? So did they actually film in PH? 

That video of the muscular guys... what happens if they stop working out? Do they deflate like balloons without air or do they start to get chubby? :joy:  Asking for a friend :ph34r:

Also, some of them are too big where now their heads look so small compared to the rest of their torso. :joy: But dang, talk about a hot bod!!! :wub:

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Ah, all this talk about BTS... I know nothing about them (sadly). 
I might be too old... :weary:

Never too old. I know nothing about them except what my daughter tells me (or rather gushes).  She tried getting me to listen to their songs and I indulge her (trying my hardest to connect with her world).  I still find it hard to tell the members of her favourite boy band Ateez apart.  EXO I only listen on occasion to some of their songs...mainly Do KyungSoo when he does covers (his preference is R&B).  He’s like my favourite son from afar so I keep up with his news specifically.  He has this very deep voice with gorgeous tone.  Matches very well with Chen’s high tenor.  I am not a “true fan” because I won’t bother going to their concerts.  My daughter thinks I’m weird.  :lol:  Way too loud for me.  Not even for the chance to see my “bias” live.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic