Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra Give up. You already lost your argument. @triplem got you so well. Hahaha. I love her. Just accept that you like romance dramas. There is no shame in it. You might actually like chocolate. It kinda looks like slice of life to me as well, that is why I got kinda bored and stopped watching. But you might appreciate these kind of dramas. Just give it a try. 

Speaking of slice of life dramas, have you watched The light in your eyes? That is like the perfect slice of life with almost no romance. It definitely can't be called a romance. You should watch it. It takes a lot of patience but the end result is toooo good. I usually wouldn't watch this kind of drama but I was at my low point in life while I watched and I completely got sucked into it. Made me think about life and stuff. Nam Joo hyuk is the male lead and the girl from One spring night is the female lead. You know both of them. They were both excellent in this drama. Just watch it. 

• Love 3

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Me & @triplem more concerned with his clothes.. i said, he looks like going fishing, and she said hes going to hunt bear :lol: By right, isnt he supposed to be selling books? :ph34r:

Yes I believe so.  I think he’s channeling the rustic charm look.  You know, with woodsy earthy tones.  Isn’t his bookstore in a rural area?  That could explain the styling choices.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama I think 9.9bn dollars can’t fix our sinking ship :joy:

I am not giving up , dead bug can come out from a  grave :mrgreen: writer can mend his heart 

@ktcjdrama I agree with the kiss she can burn the money show him she love him :joy:

@Sejabin I show you doctor John abs , kisses yet you Fall in love with the drama by hearing  a Ost   :joy::mrgreen: 
- I need to improve my selling point like @Lawyerh  :joy::tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 2

+2

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Does anyone really know what real, actual love is? 

And, does everyone really want real, accurate love stories to watch? I only pose this last question because it's the drama and the angst that pulls people in. A love story without conflict where a guy and a girl meet, like each other, are totally open and honest with each other, get the blessings of their family and friends, and then live a normal life together would be a goal in RL, but not that exciting to watch on the screen. Just saying.

Oh boy, stroppstropp asking the big questions here. 

But that's what I mean, love stories or how people meet and become a couple is way more complicated IRL than it seems in so many shallow RomCom dramas. That's why I LOVED "One Spring Night" and always mention it first, because the drama showcases SO well how love comes together. A single-father who raises his son somehow, hurted by love because the mother of his son left them early and a librarian girl who isn't happy in her relationship and just lives her life without true happiness. Their love and the way to each other were so complicated and interesting to watch. 

And all of that played in a realistic scenario without chabol families or any of that nonsense. 

RomComs may be good for oure entertainment or eye candy, but that is not what I am looking for and watching these kind of dramas annoy me. 

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

And @Dhakra if all persuasion failed, i will just ask u most fundamental question, do u like Ha Ji Won the actress? :lol:

I don't know her, so no.....

ha-ji-won.jpg

......but.....now after a long, heavy evaluation and totally not just looking at her beautiful picture I admit I do like her. :ph34r:

13 hours ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse as you and @kokodus both know that @Dhakra often like to say he’s not into romance in dramas . I was amused when he said it again when some of our friends here were trying to recommend Chocolate to him . I called him out on this & listed a number of dramas where romance is front & centre that  I remember him watching. Also not too Long ago he declared One Spring Night as one of the best dramas he’s seen ( OSN - the last I check is is a contemporary romance drama ! :w00t:

So anyway my final point - why would someone need to be the defender of second female leads ( isn’t that what you call yourself @Dhakra ? ) if there isn’t a love triangle. And the fact that there is a love triangle means that the drama has romance as part of its main focus . Ta-da ....I rest my case . 

By the way , you should hv argued better that what you didn’t like was fluffy rom-coms, not that you don’t like romance. ^_^:P I am not trying to sell Chocolate to you , but the others felt that you may like it because it is a matured slow burn romance . The protagonists are at least in their 30s and above . If anything, the OST & setting of the drama will probably catch your attention .

You don't get my point. Sigh. I am not looking for romance in dramas, I am looking for dramas that have an interesting plot or deal with a topic I can learn about. You know that better than anyone, because in your role as acting "neck-on-the-line"-placer you always keep this in mind. 

One Night Spring is the best drama in recent months because it combines a romantic plot without throwing at you cheesy lines, unrealistic kisses, fantasy stuff or any other RomCom shenanigans. It deal with actualy love with all facettes. 

Sigh, you always describe it as if I run away from romantic right away. That's not true, I dislike dramas that have love as main plot and nothing else. If the drama is only about richard simmons Chaebol A marries naive girl B while actualy her best friend C is in love with her and secret lady D always had a crush on A than I run away faster than you could write all these false assumptions. 

If I read about the drama's plot and the first two to three sentences are about "love" then I lose interest immediately.

Another great example would be "The Package"

@triplem It really hurts me to disarm you so effecient, maybe you should rest all cases and look for a new task. 

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

. @Dhakra is just complicated; you already know that about him, @triplem.

<_<

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Give up. You already lost your argument. @triplem got you so well. Hahaha. I love her. Just accept that you like romance dramas. There is no shame in it. You might actually like chocolate. It kinda looks like slice of life to me as well, that is why I got kinda bored and stopped watching. But you might appreciate these kind of dramas. Just give it a try. 

Giving up? Why? I 'm winning! @triplem grabs every little straw to somehow win this argument. 

And no I do not. 

@nohamahamoud2002 love it :wub: congratulations for new discovery :joy:welcome to the club :tounge_wink:

@Sejabin two candy in one go is bad for the  teeth :joy:  

@Sarang21 did you develop a supernatural , that first I see you hide from oppa :joy:

I will take it , you thinking to overtake her body poor woman :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

5e20ec495e323375709795.gif?download

+2

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

My other video reached 1500 views in 3 weeks :)

the drama is popular. I'm lucky 

+2

You  have YT Channel? Link, please :) I want to subscribe ...

@Lawyerh, Thank You for hard-selling Chocolate to me, I love it (the drama and the chocolate itself!). Congratulations, Salesman :D Did you hit your quota? I am enjoying it so far. 

This is one of the lovely perks of being in a forum like this: You make friend with people of the same interest (doesn't matter if their location is on the opposite direction of the Earth) and they can recommend a good drama, rather than scanning shows in Netflix with no clear idea what to watch :blush:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@Ameera Ali since you say ‘Tell me went have’ imma start talking to you about closet:joy: the digital version of the poster looks so cool OMG

Hide contents

+2

What drama is this, @Sushimi? The poster itself looks creepy. I wonder why you love this kind of genre, please explain in 200 words :sweatingbullets: 

How about Romance, please consider ... 

@Lawyerh, now I know who's Albertu Go, a British citizen :joy: 

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@kokodus i know ur love for pineapple head, so dont visit EN2 lols a lot of heavy comparison is going on :x

Pardon my ignorance but WHO is pineapple head?  Singular?  Or are there multiple pineapple heads residing in @kokodus’s Land of Pineapples?  :blink:

And I take it that raising the ire of @kokodus could potentially spell doom in EN2?  Take cover...incoming...pineapple bombs ready to launch...lock and load.  :lol:

• LOL 2

@angelangie Sighhhhh I knew this drama won't be a good one for him. I actually did go to the thread two days before when you said the show started airing. I saw that people were unhappy about the cast change and I don't blame them. I would be very mad too if I was in their place. Sighh. But he is not the one to blame, I'm sure he is working hard to satisfy the fans of the original and I hope he lures them in with his outstanding charm. Hahaha. 

Still I think it's best for me to stay away from that thread. I get irritated nevertheless when they say things like he is not that tall, he doesn't have that scowl, the costumes doest fit him well. Sighhh. C'mon people what about his acting!?!!!? Concentrate on that.... Gahhhh

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1