Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

LEE MINHO IS THE MOST HANDSOMEST MAN IN THE SOUTH KOREA :unamused:

+2

LMH is good-looking but he doesn't make my heart flutter. But this isn't about me ...

It's about how he captured the hearts of many and never gave it back! @Sejabin, are you going to watch his drama on 2020? 

I thought you'd like to crash land near that Oppa's apartment? Who's that again? 

@Sushimi, as much as I would like to watch SFH but my time is limited. I like to watch Voice first and we'll see what happens. 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Replies 144.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

+2

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Am I seeing an advert? :joy: what scrub is this 

Scrubs? Just the best series ever created? A masterpiece of Dramedy?

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Stop over reacting. Enjoy it while it lasts. 2019 was really crappy to me. And something tells me that Its not going to be the last. I actually can foresee many more bad years ahead. But still I don't want to end this year in a sour note. The last thing I want now is to start a fight with you or anyone here. 

The current year is always the one we see as "worst year", since we tend to remember only the good things of the past.

We don't fight, I'm happy to see you finally reach out your hand to me in peace. 

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

LEE MINHO IS THE MOST HANDSOMEST MAN IN THE SOUTH KOREA :unamused:

Ehhh....I highly doubt that.....but......whatever you say

giphy.gif

Lee Min Ho is born to be a superstar. His superstar vibes is super strong. He is larger than life. His presence is unbelievable, he sucks out every single light in the room and beams it right back as his own...He draws stares and double takes everywhere he goes. But sadly he doesn’t makes my heart fluttered....:crazy:

+2

• LOL 5
28 minutes ago, cenching said:

But sadly he doesn’t makes my heart fluttered....:crazy:

+2

I feel you. LMH and I ... are simply not meant to be 

20 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Don’t you ever have those times...when you look at the things you used to watch or do..you just go.. “Wah..this was the classic I used to do/watch.” 

This is what I'm feeling if I listen to 90s music

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@thanie

Yes, I can see and understand LMH’s charms but I am just simply not charmed by him....My taste is more GongYoo, JangHyuk, Lee DongWook and Kim JaeWook kinds....

Btw, read that you were there when Ursula touched the ground. I only experienced Pablo’s fringes since my place is quite Typhoon free but got many earthquakes....

• Love 3
3 hours ago, cenching said:

Lee Min Ho is born to be a superstar. His superstar vibes is super strong. He is larger than life. His presence is unbelievable, he sucks out every single light in the room and beams it right back as his own...He draws stares and double takes everywhere he goes. But sadly he doesn’t makes my heart fluttered....:crazy:

+2

That plot twist at the end got me like:

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_res

btw. we got the same taste when it comes to oppas because I got those actors on my list too :relaxed:

Wth is with the LMH roasting?:joy:  To add salt to injury he is not my type either. When I watched BOF...I did found him handsome but now he ain´t doing it for me. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, cenching said:

@thanie

Yes, I can see and understand LMH’s charms but I am just simply not charmed by him....My taste is more GongYoo, JangHyuk, Lee DongWook and Kim JaeWook kinds....

Btw, read that you were there when Ursula touched the ground. I only experienced Pablo’s fringes since my place is quite Typhoon free but got many earthquakes....

@cenching, we have the same taste :joy: just lemme add Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, Song Seung-heon and Jo In-sung.

Wait, are you from PH too? May I guess ...  from Davao??? :heart:

• Like 2
23 hours ago, kokodus said:

This is not true. I like Fairy. I like Dots. Actually, the reverse is true. You are the one who constantly downgrades all the dramas I watch and say that it's the worst drama ever made. Remember City Hunter? And the other Lee min ho dramas? While I, on the other hand, don't even try to watch the dramas you usually watch. Manhole??? Seriously you think I would watch a drama like that? Just not my type. 

Oooo I missed this whole conversation...are we talking about Manhole :joy::mrgreen:.  Wasn’t so bad at first in beginning in @Dhakra’s defence but it was really bad after the mid portion. The ending explanation was the craziest. 

2020 - looking forward to Wise Doctor Life & 365 Days of Defying Fate  

Edited by Guest
6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oooo I missed this whole conversation...are we talking about Manhole :joy::mrgreen:.  Wasn’t so bad at first in beginning in @Dhakra’s defence but it was really bad after the mid portion. The ending explanation was the craziest. 

This is the second time I have heard about Manhole.  First time was when I happened upon Kim JaeJoong in some unrelated article and lots of comments mentioned Manhole like it was THE worst drama ever.  Was it really that bad?  If I recall right, when Melting Me Softly aired, the comments in DBeans mentioned Manhole too...as a comparison  :lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, nrllee said:

This is the second time I have heard about Manhole.  First time was when I happened upon Kim JaeJoong in some unrelated article and lots of comments mentioned Manhole like it was THE worst drama ever.  Was it really that bad?  If I recall right, when Melting Me Softly aired, the comments in DBeans mentioned Manhole too...as a comparison  :lol:.

Yes bad ...like pls don’t watch bad ...it was a time slip drama where I believe the writer was trying to use the “ground hog day “ concept to get the male lead to reflect on his life ...but it just didn’t work ...

+2

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

The end was so incredibly dumb, especially in front of the altar. 

22 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Was it really that bad?

The first couple of episodes were actually quite good, I liked the slice of life aspect that I do enjoy quite much and the premise was very interesting. I saw myself in the main lead and it touched a few very interesting points and questions. A guy who loves the girl next door since childhood days and never had the courage to tell her his feelings. And on the day of her wedding he realizes that he loves her and that he waited for way too long and that it might be too late, even though everyone in the neighborhood thought they would end up together one day. And through a magical Manhole he gets a second chance. It was actually quite interesting and started strong. One episode about death was actually genius. 

But after ep5, 6 or 7 the drama went dramatically downhill, that even I wasn't able to defend it anymore. People here who were active back then know how much I really tried to still see a small glimmer, but with each episode it was so incredibly badly written. Nothing made sense anymore and instead the writer did so many mistakes, that it felt like watching an experiment that went wrong very, very badly. 

And I am not even talking about the end, the end deserves a rant or text on it's own, it started way before than and was simply so bad.

Manhole and DBS still fight over my spot for worst drama ever...........................

.................Nahhh, jusst kidding.

Strong Woman Dong Bok Soon is BY FAR the worst drama ever. It triggers me every time, just mentioning or writing about it makes me wanna go 

giphy.gifagain

I swear, if hell exists, hell is a never ending endless loop of a SWDBS stream. 

Yeah @nrllee be careful not to fall into the Manhole.

But I wouldn’t like @Dhakra, put SWDBS at the same level as Manhole... I finished SWDBS because it was entertaining enough to watch even just for the leads chemistry and them being cute. Storyline wise, could be much tighter definitely. The main thing I hated is the prolonged mafia gang arc. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic