Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

ok ok why do I feel like you are degrading romantic dramas here?? And how dare you?!?!? Simple romantic theme? Why is romance simple? It almost feels like you are disgusted at the thought of watching romance dramas. I mean what is wrong with watching romantic dramas? Romance is complicated too and I get that it may not be your preference but you are saying it's simple which kinda implies that it's for shallow people? 

Because you always tend to feel offended by whatever I say.

And yes, most romantic dramas are rather simple and always tend to have the same tropes and usual plotline. 

I said nothing in that direction, I only said that I don't like watching dramas where romantic is the main plot. Especially since most of them are highly unreal and sometimes cheesy. 

And don't put words in my mouth.

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Honestly I think the same. 

Oh P-lease! Let me pull out my red marker for this

@Dhakra the point is not about the quality of the show  . The point is that you started these shows knowing they had romance :P. I win! 
ya @kokodus , dhakra as usual being idiotic about stuff . B)

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @thanie I wonder what his real intentions are ? :w00t: Have fun & dump her in the moon ? That’s why he needs someone who wishes for world peace ? 

Reveal hidden contents

WLFairy

The Liar & his Lover

plus nine boys

Radiant office 

Whisper 

I can hear your voice 

While You Were Sleeping 

Man x Man

Manhole ^_^

website .

"I want to find a 'life partner'," Mr Maezawa added. "With that future partner of mine, I want to shout our love and world peace from outer space."

That's why he's a Billionaire. His ideas are totally, literally OUT OF THIS WORLD! 

@Lawyerh, I'm temporaily putting all my kdramas aside. Not yet even done watching Ep. 8 of CLoY

+2

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, thanie said:

website .

"I want to find a 'life partner'," Mr Maezawa added. "With that future partner of mine, I want to shout our love and world peace from outer space."

That's why he's Billionaire. His ideas are totally, literally OUT OF THIS WORLD! 

so we wouldn’t  work , I am shallow :joy: I don’t care about world peace :tounge_wink: I even cheat when I recycle :mrgreen:

@Sarang21 we gona wait for shallow oppa  , that want show his abs from outer space :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @thanie , @Sushimi @ktcjdrama @triplem @cenching  I am getting addicted to CLOY I’m neglecting my other drama :joy:

Spoiler

Spoiler

15790479761579047973.gif

I must have re-watched this for ... I-can-longer-count :joy:

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@thanie actually I'm not too sure if I want to continue CLOY or no. Seri keep on crying and a bit like damsel in distress

@Lawyerh, if the story requires ( a lot of crying from Se-ri) why not? We have seen her as a strong woman, self-made, adaptable, funny, etc. I won't be disappointed if I see her crying or bawling, even RJH. At least, for me ...

Please continue watching this drama until the end

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Not really eh haha... i can watch until ep14 and suddenly just don't want continue...:joy: Everything is possible with me... 

+2

was 14 episode victim Oppa matchmaking drama :joy:

oppa will be like @Lawyerh should I do more to interested you :joy: , you will be lik okey I am  moving on :naughty:

15790454301579045331.gif

+2

• LOL 3

Okay I started Dr Romantic 2 for Kim MinJae...it began with promise...and then Cha EunJae happened... (weight lifting fairy).  Don’t read if you’re a diehard fan...it’s a rant. :lol:

Spoiler

Why do they write these implausible scenarios for their characters?  How can she possibly be a surgeon if she throws up during surgery (and a cardiothoracic ? surgeon at that)?  Why did she even choose surgery as her specialty?  Why not something that doesn’t require her to open somebody up?  There are plenty of specialties that don’t require you to operate on a daily basis?  Seriously she takes Xanax to “calm her nerves and halt the nausea”...but the side effect is drowsiness...and she operates whilst drugged up...and falls asleep... it didn’t occur to her that she’s not just stitching someone’s cut up...she’s performing major surgery near blood vessels, heart, lungs... one slip and the patient could die... <_<

Sigh...I wanted so badly to like this drama... I may fast forward her scenes and just go with the other characters.  So far the male lead is still okay and MJ has yet to appear... I guess this is one of those dramas that unless I park my brains at the door before walking in, I won’t be able to continue.  :lol:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

And it's just my habit, if couple already hooked up in early episodes, I tend to lost interest fast :lol: @triplem know me so well on this. 

This is so so so true . @Lawyerh enjoys the chase . But actually slow burn is essential in dramas . ( though not too slow ) .There has to  be like what @Lmangla mentioned before - “conflict “ . If not the drama will be boring. 

@stroppyse you can start Chocolate . It ends this week

@nrllee I like LSK . But I agree with what you wrote . I saw some of the scenes . It was ridiculous. I also can’t feel any chemistry btwn the leads . 

Edited by Guest

48 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Okay I started Dr Romantic 2 for Kim MinJae...it began with promise...and then Cha EunJae happened... (weight lifting fairy).  Don’t read if you’re a diehard fan...it’s a rant. :lol:

Hide contents

Why do they write these implausible scenarios for their characters?  How can she possibly be a surgeon if she throws up during surgery (and a cardiothoracic ? surgeon at that)?  Why did she even choose surgery as her specialty?  Why not something that doesn’t require her to open somebody up?  There are plenty of specialties that don’t require you to operate on a daily basis?  Seriously she takes Xanax to “calm her nerves and halt the nausea”...but the side effect is drowsiness...and she operates whilst drugged up...and falls asleep... it didn’t occur to her that she’s not just stitching someone’s cut up...she’s performing major surgery near blood vessels, heart, lungs... one slip and the patient could die... <_<

Sigh...I wanted so badly to like this drama... I may fast forward her scenes and just go with the other characters.  So far the male lead is still okay and MJ has yet to appear... I guess this is one of those dramas that unless I park my brains at the door before walking in, I won’t be able to continue.  :lol:

Its strange. I heard about it too. Haven't started the drama yet. But I also think this is kinda stupid. They better give a plausible explanation on why she chose to be a surgeon. It just doesn't makes sense why she would want to put patients lives in danger knowingly. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

It's the fourth day of L&D on TV and episode 4 just been aired today. Chinese TV series ranking update Jan.9 based on Korea search engine naver.
1, Love and Destiny 2, The Untamed 3, Put your head on my shoulder 4, The Heaven Sword and The Dragon Saber 5,TMOPB 6, A love so beautiful 7,Go Go Squid 8, Three Kingdoms 9, An Oriental Odyssey 10, Meteor Garden

Ok why is meteor garden only on 10??? It should atleast be on top 3. And where is AoL? Sighhh. Ok I'll leave before you throw a shoe at me. Definitely will watch L&D but just waiting for the right time to start. 

• LOL 2