Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Wow @nrllee You know Chinese!?!?! That's amazing. Why haven't I seen you in any cdrama threads?? Cdramas don't interest you? Lol. 

I have no time. Plus there’s the novelty in KDramas that CDramas don’t provide. :lol: 

So sometimes with Korean articles I use the Chinese translations to get the gist of it.  It’s usually a whole lot better than the English translation in Google.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

Ever Night 2 is airing now :) 

Woww really?!?! I so want to watch it but I still haven't watched Ever night 1. I don't think I can just dive straight into 2 just for my pineapple head. Sighh. Lol. 

@nrllee No no some Cdramas are really good. You just have to pick the right one. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No no some Cdramas are really good. You just have to pick the right one. 

I know they are.  I used to watch them when I was much younger.  Then went with the whole Hollywood thing and it was only very recently decided there was too much violence and gore and explicitness in Western type dramas/films.  Saw a KDrama trailer in Netflix...and thought why not try it...fell in love and never looked back.  Been trying to play catch up since. :lol:.  CDramas are SO long though?  Anything beyond 20 episodes I really hesitate to start.

@Sejabin whoa...just saw your status update.  That’s a lotta hate.  Hope you’re okay. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Not so fast, don't pack first. Its only scheduled in 2023 :joy: Btw you need to send your & @Sarang21 resume first... 

+2

2023 , I was closing two eyes so i don’t  look at him , he didn’t got my oppa look but how can I manage for nearly two years :joy: 

I will be the big person I will give chance to @Sarang21  send us postcards :joy::tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Guys wanna honey moon to the Moon (literally) :lol: ? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/13/tech/japanese-billionaire-moon-intl-hnk-scli-scn/index.html

I met the criteria, bright, positive, wishing for world peace... its just im not into the space :ph34r: Or can I see oppa from the moon? :lol:

It's a one-way trip. Fly now (year 2023???) NOT coming back later :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

55 minutes ago, thanie said:

It's a one-way trip. Fly now (year 2023???) NOT coming back later :joy:

+2

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @thanie I wonder what his real intentions are ? :w00t: Have fun & dump her in the moon ? That’s why he needs someone who wishes for world peace ? 

43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The feeling when the drama you watched suddenly take very different path :bawling::persevere:

+2

I am feeling as salty   

@Dhakra Of course you like romance . Many of the dramas you watch actually hv romance as a genre .  Just the ones we’ve both watched  , I can  list at least 9 You’re just in denial :lol:

Spoiler

WLFairy

The Liar & his Lover

plus nine boys

Radiant office 

Whisper 

I can hear your voice 

While You Were Sleeping 

Man x Man

Manhole ^_^

Edited by Guest

+2

20 hours ago, nrllee said:

I don't think I will even bother with S2. 

Honestly I think the same. 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Of course you like romance . Many of the dramas you watch actually hv romance as a genre .  Just the ones we’ve both watched  , I can  list at least 9 You’re just in denial :lol:

Oh P-lease! Let me pull out my red marker for this

3 hours ago, triplem said:

WLFairy Slice of Life with romantic parts, okay, I give this to you.

The Liar & his Lover Okay, accepted. But you know I only watched this drama because of Joy and the Idol theme.

plus nine boys Naah, you are not going to spoil this masterpiece with romantic nonsense. This drama has so much more to offer and goes way beyong a simple romantic theme. It's about a journey of four men. Yes it has romantic bits, but the drama is far from being a RomCom

Radiant office  Seriously? You better than anyone know that the "romantic" part was only half of the last episode. Or do you really want to call the Ha Ji-Na plotline a romantic lovestory? Fortunately you do know my all time fav scene here and it's about the complicated way of love. His words are even countering the usual romantic tropes. 

Whisper Lol. So desperate? Using LBY against me? You know that this drama wasn't about romance. 

I can hear your voice  You know I dislike this drama. They never felt couple-ish and the plot was horrible at times.

While You Were Sleeping Okay, granted. 

Man x Man ....but it had agents.....and Bromance.....and......mhm

Manhole ^_^ No! Just NO! This drama was about a guy.....okay......yeah technically about love but........it wasn't a romantic drama.

@Dhakra ok ok why do I feel like you are degrading romantic dramas here?? And how dare you?!?!? Simple romantic theme? Why is romance simple? It almost feels like you are disgusted at the thought of watching romance dramas. I mean what is wrong with watching romantic dramas? Romance is complicated too and I get that it may not be your preference but you are saying it's simple which kinda implies that it's for shallow people? 

@nrllee Yeah Chinese dramas have so many eps. But they are only 45 mins long and if you take out opening and ending credits, they are much smaller. But I get it. You know I like that c dramas air almost everyday of the week. We don't have to wait longer for each ep. That's one thing that makes it easier for me to watch. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

that  me & @Sarang21 I remember my soompi quiz prediction was our man from the  moon :joy: 

me

+2

@Lawyerh

OMG yes finally our dream is coming true. I´m going to send my resume. As long as I can escape writing my exams I would glady fly to the moon :joy:

If you are handsome  billionaire you are my oppa :smirk:

+2

• LOL 4