Add and Subtract Game

+2

59 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

chemistry and them being cute

Chemistry? Which chemistry? There was no chemistry!

The only chemistry in SWDBS was between Hydrogen, Oxygen and Fire! Why? Because it made the whole blow up! 

I could write essays, books, whole dictionaries about how utterly bad SWDBS was. 

The "story", *giggle* "story", as if it had one, was so thin, it can crouch under doors.  

You know what was the most entertaining part of SWDBS? The endscreen!

The most beautiful moment of SWDBS? The time the goddamn drama was finally OVER!

I remember how I wrote messages of pure hate to @triplembecause the drama was so bad.

And then people actually called it "Drama of the Year" and I really thought, "Geez, people really should stop abusing drugs".

In case it isn't clear yet.

I hate SWDBS with burning passion! 

• Replies 145k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

This is the second time I have heard about Manhole.  First time was when I happened upon Kim JaeJoong in some unrelated article and lots of comments mentioned Manhole like it was THE worst drama ever.  Was it really that bad?  If I recall right, when Melting Me Softly aired, the comments in DBeans mentioned Manhole too...as a comparison  :lol:.

manhole has the dubious honour of being the most lowest rated drama. at the time, it was super shocking but PDnim should have thought of that before naming a drama 'manhole'. not sure why they would think audience would tune in to a guy slipping into time through a manhole. have people seen manhole in real life? it is not exactly inviting. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, thanie said:

@cenching, we have the same taste :joy: just lemme add Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, Song Seung-heon and Jo In-sung.

Wait, are you from PH too? May I guess ...  from Davao??? :heart:

Ooooh, Love Jo InSung too....:love:

Yup, living in Davao and experienced the earthquake 2 weeks ago in SM Supermarket (first ever experience in public and crowded place) and thought I was about to died by stampede....:sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

For some strange reason I think I finished SWDBS too.  It was mindless and I guess I was in one of those strange moods where I just watched without engaging my brain (I must’ve been Super stressed in real life :lol: and needed frivolous diversion).  I remember really liking Park BoYoung in it.  Maybe that’s why.  But despite liking her I couldn’t tune into Abyss or O my ghostess thereafter... the stress levels probably subsided and I went back to my critical taciturn self. :huh: I watched a few episodes and bailed.  I know a lot of people were gushing about HyungSik and also JiSoo (second lead) in SWDBS but I stayed for PBY.

• Love 2

@Dhakra See I also think SWDBS was not that great. But the intensity with which you hate it, is probably because of the experience you had in the thread. I don't think it was as bad as you say it is. Yeah it was ridiculous, and the plot didn't flow quite smoothly and most of the times I didn't know whether I should be laughing or not on the comedy scenes. But as @ktcjdrama and @angelangie said their chemistry was really great. They were just absolutely cute together. I think I finished this drama only because of the leads. 

@triplem Yeah Manhole was the only drama I could think of that he watched was so shitty but he was promoting it so hard at that time. Lol. And then the ending happened......

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, cenching said:

Ooooh, Love Jo InSung too....:love:

Yup, living in Davao and experienced the earthquake 2 weeks ago in SM Supermarket (first ever experience in public and crowded place) and thought I was about to died by stampede....:sweat_smile:

JIS - he's hot ... and charming :wub:

I had a similar experience, year 2013 when a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck Cebu. That was my most terrifying experience ever. And it happened on my birthday :bawling:

+2

• Sad 3
45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

They were just absolutely cute together. I think I finished this drama only because of the leads. 

I think I stuck through for the same reason too. Definitely skipped through the gang scenes, which was funny at the start but grew pointless to the story. 

@Dhakra I wouldn’t call it drama of the year, but it made me laughed and grinned, and those are good enough reason to love it. You are welcome to burn it to ashes, but it remains a fun drama for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i would say everyone to their own taste, we shouldnt force someone else to see why we think it was great.....and why it was not good.....

everyone is entitled to their own opinions :) 

No no I was not forcing @Dhakra to see anything. If at all anything he is the one who is forcing us to see why he hate it so much with every chance he get. With such intensity too. LOL. But I do worry when he spouts such hatred towards a well loved drama in a public forum like this, people may get offended. Sighhh...

• LOL 3

@Sejabin your baby is very cute . Growing so quickly. How many months now ? 

by the way sexual orientation has nothing to do with oppa taste. :)
hmm I realise I don’t like a lot of the A list oppas ... my oppa taste is quite off the grid . No particular pattern 

57 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Well got some pattern here.  

1. Dimples

2. Abs

3. Young 

4. Long legs

5. Not A lister 

Pretty broad list, so she can have multiple oppas....

:mrgreen:

Not so young. It is relative of course  .....mostly in their 30s :lol:

@nrlleeprior to PP, I hv never seen the actor . Think he does movies. I started watching for my oppa Jung Kyung Ho , a fantastic actor . The story was centred on the friendship btwn the two . I came to love the extended cast as well . Enjoy the drama . I loved it 

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

But I do worry when he spouts such hatred towards a well loved drama in a public forum like this, people may get offended. Sighhh...

As long as no one "quotes" her comments and bring it elsewhere :joy:. Top Secret between people within the thread. At least you guys are already friends for a long time, you can extend your tolerance to the highest level, lol!

Horrors of all horror! I can imagine the barrage of bashing a person will get if ever he/she drops an unpleasant comment towards a well-loved drama. Fans won't sit still, I may say... :scream:

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Today is rabbit day. @thanie so I have an animal kingdom...LDW is call Wolf. Im Si Wan is rabbit:joy: they come as a pair yeah. Cause got nobody to pair already :joy: I find that the names for them is pretty cute:joy: so if you ever hear me saying some animal names yeah you will know that I’m referring to certain oppas. :joy:

oh shoot forgot about let’s eat! I need to watch it!

@Sushimi, what're we going to do with this? 

• LOL 3
46 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

... if I start calling their animal names, you will be pretty confused :joy: and if you ever start SFH. Then I no need to introduce their short names already:joy:I like to typically talk about oppa without calling their names.

And welcome to my randomness!:joy:aw..I’m so talkative today haha..okay..imma go and ogle on oppa now. :) (Pardon me, had a glass of tea. Super active after. Making my randomness worst)

+2

Not a chance that I will be confuse. As early as now, I already added their short names to my vocabulary ... try me, hmmmm ... :joy: 

You are talkative the whole time :rolleyes: and I adore you for it (Ayeeeeh!) 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, triplem said:

nrlleeprior to PP, I hv never seen the actor . Think he does movies. I started watching for my oppa Jung Kyung Ho , a fantastic actor . The story was centred on the friendship btwn the two . I came to love the extended cast as well . Enjoy the drama . I loved it 

I like the prison guard friend too (Jung KyungHo - he looks so much better with short hair - didn’t he grow it long recently for some drama <_< - you know me and my hair preferences).  It’s not your run of the mill Prison drama.  I was expecting way darker but thus far the comic elements seem strangely out of place which makes it weird pacing wise.  There’s danger and then suddenly it throws facetious anecdotes at you and you’re not quite sure how to approach it.  Because the background is so dark it seems like a disconnect?  If that makes sense?  Lee KyuHyung (the actor who played the paraplegic brother in Life), he’s experiencing it badly...poor thing.  So far so good. I like the baseball star protagonist.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nrllee said:

I like the prison guard friend too (Jung KyungHo - he looks so much better with short hair - didn’t he grow it long recently for some drama <_< - you know me and my hair preferences).  It’s not your run of the mill Prison drama.  I was expecting way darker but thus far the comic elements seem strangely out of place which makes it weird pacing wise.  There’s danger and then suddenly it throws facetious anecdotes at you and you’re not quite sure how to approach it.  Because the background is so dark it seems like a disconnect?  If that makes sense?  Lee KyuHyung (the actor who played the paraplegic brother in Life), he’s experiencing it badly...poor thing.  So far so good. I like the baseball star protagonist.

PP was advertised as a dark comedy. It gets really better after a couple of eps. I didn't expect to like it that much as I mostly prefer fluffy dramas. It has a overall positive vibes despite it's setting. The episodes gets really lengthy as you move on. So that might be a problem. You have to pace it out. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, kokodus said:

PP was advertised as a dark comedy. It gets really better after a couple of eps. I didn't expect to like it that much as I mostly prefer fluffy dramas. It has a overall positive vibes despite it's setting. The episodes gets really lengthy as you move on. So that might be a problem. You have to pace it out. Lol. 

I figured as much.  I quite like it.  It takes a bit of getting used to.  Yes the length of it is another thing I need to get accustomed to.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra See I also think SWDBS was not that great. But the intensity with which you hate it, is probably because of the experience you had in the thread. I don't think it was as bad as you say it is. Yeah it was ridiculous, and the plot didn't flow quite smoothly and most of the times I didn't know whether I should be laughing or not on the comedy scenes. But as @ktcjdrama and @angelangie said their chemistry was really great. They were just absolutely cute together. I think I finished this drama only because of the leads. 

Nah, the hatred did exist before that and after the incident I left the thread and hated it in silence. :D Wel, kind of silence. 

I still think both actors acted around each other and not together. They both were clunky on the acting aspect. 

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra I wouldn’t call it drama of the year, but it made me laughed and grinned, and those are good enough reason to love it. You are welcome to burn it to ashes, but it remains a fun drama for me. 

Oh if I could, I would burn it to the ashes. 

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

No no I was not forcing @Dhakra to see anything. If at all anything he is the one who is forcing us to see why he hate it so much with every chance he get. With such intensity too. LOL. But I do worry when he spouts such hatred towards a well loved drama in a public forum like this, people may get offended. Sighhh...

All these fear of offending people or being scared that someone could have a different opinion and doesn't feel loved. People are so cautious these days because they feel scared that somebody won't agree to them or feel offended.

Sigh, sometimes friction is what spices up everything. 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic