Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I've been lurking in twice now and I wonder how things here.. so it's random? New here in thread. But I checked on the rules 

welcome on board :) no rules, you just discuss anything you like and write your number. This is a good meeting place for soompi members, when they are not watching the same drama. I miss all my old friends from other threads, but we no longer meet because everyone has a different taste in drama, @Lawyerh watching variety shows and sometimes mini-series.

@Ameera Ali  residing in mini-series threads mostly and sometimes dailies and long weeklies for a change :D  @triplem currently in "love is beautiful, life is wonderful" thread lol

some of my friends totally disappeared like @Heidi Seow who sometimes gets overexcited like in "I wanna hear your song", @phoenix24 I think she appears in variety shows and sometimes mini-series too. my dear friend @gm4queen of course in Choi Daniel thread lol

+2 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

So I watched this Korean movie called Tune in for love. It has Jung Hae In and Kim Go eun. That movie was not anything like I would watch. It was really a slow burning romance. I don't know why Jung Hae In always has to play these wrongly accused tortured characters all the time. It suits him though, he has that innocent face and you can't help but feel bad for him. The last k-drama I watched was One spring night, this reminds me that I should go and finish that one at least for Jung Hae In. He is soooooo good in everything he does. 

If anyone wants to watch, the movie is available in Netflix. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So I watched this Korean movie called Tune in for love. It has Jung Hae In and Kim Go eun. That movie was not anything like I would watch. It was really a slow burning romance. I don't know why Jung Hae In always has to play these wrongly accused tortured characters all the time. It suits him though, he has that innocent face and you can't help but feel bad for him. The last k-drama I watched was One spring night, this reminds me that I should go and finish that one at least for Jung Hae In. He is soooooo good in everything he does. 

If anyone wants to watch, the movie is available in Netflix. 

My hubs says it was a bit too slow ( this is the man who took one year to finish Something in the Rain ) ( I think he has a man crush on Jung Hae In :lol:) . Trying to be indie and all but not quite there. 

Welcome @_gillianne19_.... hope to see you pop by more. 

@nohamahamoud2002 I am surprised how I  much I love LIBLIW. Not my usual style of drama to be honest.

@rosierosie hello dear , long time no see. What are you watching these days?

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So I watched this Korean movie called Tune in for love.

O I started watching that and it’s good.  I like it.  I haven’t finished it yet.  It is rather slow moving and I need to be in the right mood to watch it from start to finish.  :lol:

• Like 2

@triplem Hahaha I don't blame your husband, Jung Hae in is such a handsome sweet person, it's not a surprise that everyone likes him. 

@nrllee Did you finish it?? Even though it was a bit slow I kinda liked it. I liked how they showed the transformation from the era where there were no phones and such and then they contact thru email, and now we can download a person's whole history with one button. Hahaha. People who lived at that time were saints, lol. But there is sweetness in that too, I guess. You don't know whether you will be able to meet your loved one again if they shift houses or move somewhere else. LOL. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@nrllee Did you finish it?? Even though it was a bit slow I kinda liked it. I liked how they showed the transformation from the era where there were no phones and such and then they contact thru email, and now we can download a person's whole history with one button. Hahaha. People who lived at that time were saints, lol. But there is sweetness in that too, I guess. You don't know whether you will be able to meet your loved one again if they shift houses or move somewhere else. LOL. 

No haven’t yet. It’s on the back burner.  Yes it’s nostalgic.  I lived through those times (yes I am quite old :lol:).  Back when snail mail was a thing. Life was a lot slower.  When your world felt smaller - no mobile phones, no internet to connect you 24/7.  People were more patient because you had to wait for things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@triplem what’s happening Thursdays 3-5pm?  And I see @Sejabin is smitten by One Day. :lol:

It was from the drama Love Affairs in The Afternoon. The scandalous time where love affairs take place 

:joy:

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I dont normally agree with zodiac. But Pisces guy do have this tendency lol. So I dont know haha.. should we give them benefit of the doubt ? :mrgreen: For sure their mood shift is no joke. 

am finding this discussion on zodiac really funny. hahahha.:D . am pisces and I think so is @kokodus?

• LOL 3

@rosierosie am doing good . Is Legend of the Pearl Dragon a c drama ? I rarely watch since I have hard time keeping up with my k dramas . But what’s it about ?

@Sejabin looks like you had an adventure giving birth ! My boy is a Sept baby too like me , he came out earlier 2.5 weeks before his due date . I was in the middle of Skype-ing with my sis who was abroad when my water bag broke . Lol! She panicked when I told her  that I’ll hv to talk to her later because it’s time for me to go to the hospital. :lol:

@Sushimi did you manage to get work done ?