Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla Aww yeah he is absolutely amazing! Yeah boss and me doesn't really have a story. It took me a long time to finish that drama. Haha. Here to heart is a nice drama but I wouldn't recommend it to you, it just has too many drama and unreasonable characters. For you, I would recommend Queen of SOP, it's a nice breezy drama, you have Joe Cheng there, you can't go wrong with her. Zhang Han's character is someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, he was very adorable. I think your dp is from Queen of SOP. Anyways if you watch it let me know what you think. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

hi :relaxed:

btw chingus I am watching Love and Destiny :love: though the god of war is not as handsome as phoenix deng lun but I already like the story. Lead female face reminds me to Shu Qi. Very beautiful oriental :wub: (this time I must to accept the fact that the lead male is ahjussi wkwkwk :joy: )

I think It´s  the hair that doesn´t suit his face...

+2

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, smhelen said:

800 and love this number and this game. First time playing. 

Welcome to the game! 

But why the number suddenly jump to 800? :sweat_smile: 

Do we need to correct it Add Team? Or just pretend we didn’t see it? 

+2 

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Welcome to the game! 

But why the number suddenly jump to 800? :sweat_smile: 

Do we need to correct it Add Team? Or just pretend we didn’t see it? 

+2 

:w00t: pretend, please pretend. Can you see dyslexia coming like a bullet train? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

23 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

:anguished::pensive::persevere::tired::bawling:

+2

You know you have the resources to get it, but your mind tells you “You sure?” It’s like playing tug-of-war then you decided..nooo must save resources..then now you see others being so happy while you are here..hands empty..money saved....a bag of sadness. :pensive:

I know what you mean...that´s how I´m feeling right now about buying albums of my favoribe Kpop groups...I already put everything into the cart but can´t bring myself to place the order :tired:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

m so behind with the weekend drama :cold_sweat: but his smile you posted make want to watch him  right now 

Weekender is good . The OTP love line very nicely developed. I was quite worried initially especially because of the brother’s death but the writer knows what she’s going for. I prefer him there to his character in SB. In the weekender he is a very firm & principled person. He does what is right . I like that about him . 

hello @smhelen welcome . As you can tell after awhile , the numbers and maths ain’t so important. Most of us come here to chat , talk off topic , lament about how our dramas ain’t going our way . Also introduce new oppas & dramas to each other . 

@nohamahamoud2002 I love Yoon Park ...but right now his scenes mainly involve SA , and she drives me nuts . Come on the thread & let’s talk about him. He was so sweet in yesterday’s eps . I hope for SA to find out he ain’t the hubs ! 

Edited by Guest

@Sejabinwahh you mean KJW is Only number two ? The man you “hate”??

18 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Preach Unni! :joy: love it!

Just lepak around. :thumbsup:Drink tea, talk talk. That’s the place I love. :) 

yep !  That’s why we’re the biggest thread here on Soompi.  All that talking. :D

no one focusing on Yun Park. 

+2

@nohamahamoud2002 maybe I need to check his abs :joy: 

@triplem he wouldn’t send all his woman to jail :joy::mrgreen:

but how sweet she is 

5dbedd6a286d9200261272.gif?download

Me I fall in love every second with new oppa :joy: 

@Sejabin my oppa in every color will make long list :D

+2

• LOL 2

@triplem ~ am on ep 4 of tunnel thai version and I am enjoying it. with the leap, the daughter and fellow officer character are also good. while the stories and scenes are same more or less, the actors are bringing their own energy that it doesn't feel like a boring remake. so am able to watch it as a fresh drama and not be bored. plus it has been a while since I watched tunnel and so it is not like I remember that much. kekeke...

• Like 3