Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

So far I don’t really have a drama that is making me go crazy..instead it is an actor..& his doggie.

I don`t have a drama or an actor that is making me go crazy but right now I am jelous of Kim Sun Ah. She is having fun with her ladies in Bali . Here, where I am is a little cold. It is a beautiful Autumn but I want to be in vacation too.

• Like 1

If it is about dancing...

I just find out that a favorite dancing couple, Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko announced retirement in October , this year. I check from time to time to see what are they doing. I watched her even when she was with another dancing partner, Maxim Kozhevnikov.

Yulia and Riccardo married in June 2017. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony. It`s like watching a good kdrama. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla my hubs did not mince his words when giving his final review on Marriage Contract...:lol:. It really isn't his type of drama, but he does not have a habit of dropping dramas like I do ,so he finished it anyway 

Reveal hidden contents

hahahaha.... his review is spot on and exactly how I felt about the drama. :lol:

• LOL 2

KBS world no longer uploads complete episodes on Youtube so I no longer catch up with Love is beautiful Life is wonderful :(

I usually watch on TV, but lately was soooooo tired 

I just watch Unasked Family now, and an older drama 'Sea of a woman', which I totally love. I need to watch old drama because I first officially started watching in 2018, so I missed so much

The streaming is awful, so I am downloading the episodes of Sea of a woman, then watch them, choosing 177 megabyte files 480 resolution.

Really there is no playback in websites, so whenever something wrong happens, the player gets stuck up, not to mention ads 

Of course no viki outside US 

+2

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

welcome on board :) no rules, you just discuss anything you like and write your number. This is a good meeting place for soompi members, when they are not watching the same drama. I miss all my old friends from other threads, but we no longer meet because everyone has a different taste in drama, @Lawyerh watching variety shows and sometimes mini-series.

@Ameera Ali  residing in mini-series threads mostly and sometimes dailies and long weeklies for a change :D  @triplem currently in "love is beautiful, life is wonderful" thread lol

some of my friends totally disappeared like @Heidi Seow who sometimes gets overexcited like in "I wanna hear your song", @phoenix24 I think she appears in variety shows and sometimes mini-series too. my dear friend @gm4queen of course in Choi Daniel thread lol

+2 

Lols~~!! I'm here again @nohamahamoud2002! Long time no see~~ How are you chingu? Currently I'm in submarine now (schedule was busy due to end of year) but recently watched some old dramas.. Kinda tired to follow new dramas unless is complete. 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, triplem said:

how is One Spring Night?  He's not exactly my taste but he has got that honest / earnest face. He can't be the villain 

I am up to Ep3...I like the characters and how “adult” they are but I must say it’s a drama for people who are in the mood for slow plot development.  The characters are complex and the scenarios authentic (very much so), so it’s not something that provides “escape” from reality.  It’s gritty and hard hitting when it comes to relationships.  Currently real life is kinda gritty enough so I may put it on the back burner for future viewing when I am in a better mindset.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I think you might have multiple personalities... lol... But yeah i also like Latte and Cappucino. 

I actually cant live without coffee... I try to go cold turkey to no avail :mrgreen:

I did stop coffee one year ago. I was addicted to it for 20 years, but never liked it. Chocolates is another story, have been eating them all my life now, so impossible to stop :D

+2

• Like 1

@Sushimi ~ how come you have a doggy for DP? what happened to your oppas? yesterday watched the movie "alpha" on tv. was expecting the movie to have cheesy feel. instead, the movie was oddly moving and felt kind of like a throwback to a different time of movies. the trailer is actually not that good (the movie is better). has anyone else seen it?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I hv yet to watch last night’s CTG . 
busy rewatching  last two episodes of Aide. I wanted to rewatch because I forgot some details. New season just started last night 

Edited by Guest