Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

20 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Tell me that it’s okay to not buy :tears: because I don’t feel okay....It’s like going pass the ‘Last Day Sale’ & not getting it and then you regret:tears:

Give me counselling on reasons why it’s good that I did not buy :bawling: 

Well.....it's okay not to buy. I mean I didn't buy the One Night Spring DVD/BluRay Box either. You safe money for more important stuff. And expensive Boxes tend to just sit on shelves without purpose.

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Funny enough those are the same actresses that I also don't like watching :joy:

+2

Let’s see , 
1.  We appreciate nice abs . 

2. Love oppas  who tend to play villains & die

3. Think that Lee Jae Wook is hot 

4. ship sun woo & Hyun Ji on SB

5.  Dislike the same actresses 

giphy.gif

We’re most definitely k drama buddies 

waves @Ameera Ali :heart:

I actually tried ...but it was tough :crazy: 

@ktcjdrama @Sejabin  it was on the bride of the  water god that I found it hard to watch her . But I know she’s a pretty popular actress & has many lead roles . So maybe it’s just prejudice on my part. 

Edited by Guest

@Ameera Ali I realise she falls in love with him every time he gets angry :lol: and there’s always food wasted 

9 years ago

Spoiler

Present 

Spoiler

What is surprising is that this has become my favourite drama out of the 6 I’m watching ! 

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

it was on the bride of the  water god that I found it hard to watch her . But I know she’s a pretty popular actress & has many lead roles . So maybe it’s just prejudice on my part. 

Many people don’t like her, so I’m not sure about her being popular. But yes she does get lead roles a lot. Have you watched The Girl Who Sees Smell? That is probably her drama that I enjoyed the most. Except that now the ML is in scandals so it’s definitely very difficult for me to rewatch and cheer for him. 

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Many people don’t like her, so I’m not sure about her being popular. But yes she does get lead roles a lot. Have you watched The Girl Who Sees Smell? That is probably her drama that I enjoyed the most. Except that now the ML is in scandals so it’s definitely very difficult for me to rewatch and cheer for him. 

No , I have not.   But I also won't watch the ML, scandal aside...hmm not my taste in the looks department :sweatingbullets:. But I googled and read about his drugs scandal. What a shame as he seems like a talented actor given all the awards he has

47 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I loved he was hot & bothered about it :joy:second rank :joy:

I am waiting for the moment  they both realise it has always been him  :lol:.  Hmm lets see , maybe if we're lucky sometime in December :w00t:

23 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

hu um.. why?

you were saying you were watching lots of dramas while watching your baby. so I thought you were on leave. otherwise, it would be so hard to work and also be zombie no?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

and I am so pissed because even in my leave sometimes they still called me :dissapointed: Lazy people..

well I hope they at least give you some gossip to keep you entertained and not just call over work. ^_^

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

any Bee Gees fan here? 

I like them. I am not a fan of a particular artist. I just love the good music and I love listen to them all. Too many to mention. :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I like them. I am not a fan of a particular artist. I just love the good music and I love listen to them all. Too many to mention. :D

I am a music addict in general. I love Classical music very much particularly Mozart and Chopin. 

Then in field of songs, I adore Bee Gees, CNBLUE, Charles Aznavour, Dean Martin, Michael Buble, Westlife, and many others, but those I mostly remember, I also love Indian songs. 

no number

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Let’s see , 
1.  We appreciate nice abs . 

2. Love oppas  who tend to play villains & die

3. Think that Lee Jae Wook is hot 

4. ship sun woo & Hyun Ji on SB

5.  Dislike the same actresses 

We’re most definitely k drama buddies 

waves @Ameera Ali :heart:

I actually tried ...but it was tough :crazy: 

@ktcjdrama @Sejabin  it was on the bride of the  water god that I found it hard to watch her . But I know she’s a pretty popular actress & has many lead roles . So maybe it’s just prejudice on my part. 

Wow we got a lot of similarities :love:...definitely K drama buddies

c4d1323b77d5ff2dfe399f16834f6e6a.gif

LOL I tried to watch the bride of water god too and it was torture...besides the lead actress I didn´t like the lead actor too :joy:.

I first watched her in the drama "when a man loves a woman" I hated her character in that drama. Afterwards I tried to watch other dramas of her but her acting wasn´t really doing it for me. The only one that I watched until the end was "The girl who sees smell". But it was only because of Namgoong Min.

+2

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ I finished watching tunnel thai version and enjoyed myself, especially the romance and spots of humour. it is apparently on netflix?

review: https://mydramalist.com/51229-tunnel

Ooo ok let me check it out ,

@nrllee @ktcjdrama DS60 ship still going strong :lol:

@Sarang21 by the way , no SB this week again cuz of baseball.