Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali ~ what is catch the ghost about? some horror genre?

is crime drama , the lead woman become a police investigator in order to find her missing twin sister & the ghost is not really a ghost but the nickname of the serial killer, subway ghost.

is good drama mixed with  fun  & detective Work.are you still without drama :)

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is crime drama , the lead woman become a police investigator in order to find her missing twin sister & the ghost is not really a ghost but the nickname of the serial killer, subway ghost.

is good drama mixed with  fun  & detective Work.are you still without drama :)

+2

ah I see; then I might check it out. wasn't in the mood for ghosts drama. yea, I am just checking out the new daily dramas and figuring out if I can watch them. otherwise, not much on my drama plate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

have you watched it? :blush: I like this drama so much. Romance is so mature and not too dramatic hahaha

btw yeah jin chen’s hair is too long and curly wkkwkwwk

yeah I am on the 2 episode :relaxed:

I thought let me , check sejabin oppa  :joy::kiss_wink:

Which episode are you at :)

+2

• LOL 1

@nrllee mr dimples was offered for 2D1N but no official confirmation . He’s a stage actor and is currently in a play . I’m just wondering how he will juggle it all !

edit : oops , just confirmed!!! Woot ! 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla I am watching daily drama Down the crazy  path :joy: only kdrama organ donor & the donor family fall in love :joy:

+2

kekeke... so I watched this hallmark movie a few days ago where this lady fell in love with her donor. it was based on a real story and actually sweet. so she got some infection and her liver was failing. her only option was a living donor. this guy who worked with her cousin heard about her illness and offered to get tested.he was a match and during the process they got to know each other. after the operation, they started dating and got married as well. so who knows -- such crazy things can happen I guess! full story here:

tried to watch the drama "down the crazy path" but was kind of bored. might check it out only for the thread. it looks like one of those dramas that are fun to watch in groups because everyone is making fun of it. :D

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

tried to watch the drama "down the crazy path" but was kind of bored. might check it out only for the thread. it looks like one of those dramas that are fun to watch in groups because everyone is making fun of it. :D

5dc1609d37c12666434725.gif?download

why you tired ,  he was the one keep running 5 episodes until his heart stop :joy: - I needed gut donor in some episode for some characters  but there was short supply  :tounge_wink:

@Sejabin is there a lot of crying, I don’t  know is my soul need soothing :mrgreen: But I know I don’t want puffy eye :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali :joy: I will keep my laugh until weekend for nokdu and Extraordinary.. I will finish love and destiny first :kiss_wink: I am enjoying my crying now because of love and destiny wkwkkw it is soothing my soul lol..

What is it about @Sejabin? I just cried my eyes out two nights in a row marathoning Marriage Contract (Lee Seo Jin and UEE). A very touching drama. Now very puffy and swollen eyes @Ameera Ali :lol: but it feels good. 

• LOL 1

18 hours ago, nrllee said:

If he’s a neurosurgeon and she puts zero effort into his dialogue when in the hospital...I will nit pick... but if the drama doesn’t feature hospital scenes much then it may work for me... tragic endings?  Well if it’s well written a tragic ending isn’t a deal breaker for me. 

I never watch any of her dramas but I like that her characters have depth. I don`t think they will feature hospitals scenes. It is not a medical drama. I don`t think this drama will have a tragic ending either.

I still don`t know if I will watch it. Depends on my mood. Sometimes I watch 6-8 airing dramas at once, but sometimes I struggle to watch just two.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Sometimes I watch 6-8 airing dramas at once, but sometimes I struggle to watch just two.

Hats off to you.  I struggle when I watch more than 2.  2’s my max.  Although sometimes I get bored with an existing one and try to start another.  That’s usually a fail too unless the new drama is crazy good, I usually end up dropping it. :lol:

• Like 3

<<<Nam Ji Hyun and Lee Joon Hyuk are in talks for upcoming MBC drama '365 : A Year of Defying Fate'. It will be helmed by Lucky Romance's PD and is based on a Japanese novel.>>>>

and immediately I think -- melo? cancer? some terminal disease? hospital setting?

On 11/5/2019 at 5:59 AM, Sejabin said:

hmmhhh.. Bali.. I have plan to go this year with my friend but yeah can not go anywhere far this year.  Perhaps next year -_- (plus my mini companion)

meant to ask this yesterday but forgot.... mini companion?

• LOL 2

@nrllee I am screaming ! :lol: Pls pls dear drama gods let it happen . I love NJH & if she pairs up with oppa , it’d be perfect . I am trying to keep myself calm . 

@Lmangla it’s a time slip drama. 

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

818 :blush:

@Lmangla ohhhh my little man. Now I must to take him to wherever I go xixixi. It is uncomfortable for me to left him with other people. I trust no one lol. 

your little man? did you have a baby? or little nephew/niece?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi ~ I find it hilarious when baddies wear hoodies in our local movies. first we live in a tropical climate where it is basically hot for most of the year. except for some regions, we don't have a winter. so in that case, why on earth would any character fictional or real have a hoodie? :lol: so to create the hoodie, directors will instead have baddie serial killers wear rain coat with hoodie. of course, it will be rain season... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2