Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Ain’t that a good think? You can fan girl (raw unfiltered)without him knowing when you watch different dramas haha

+2

I already do regardless. 

@Lawyerh I won’t tell him about these shipper threads  . If not he’ll discover my secret fangirling life 

kkkkkk look at this 

Edited by Guest

On 11/13/2019 at 8:34 PM, angelangie said:

of course.....loving the lead and the cast chemistry.....its on episode 25 ;) beginning part of the episode hehehehehe

Netflix is a little behind so I had to look elsewhere for episodes beyond ep 20. I LOVE IT!

It's my newest drama obsession. :wub:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... honestly, am not sure how it happens because I am mostly in my own head. :sweatingbullets: sometimes, when someone starts opening up, I am always taken aback a little and wondering where it is coming from. my first reaction is to wonder what exactly I said that has triggered this download. :lol:  when I was younger, I used to feel burdened but as I get older, I see it as a good thing. and yea, it is really hard for me to truly open up, easier to listen. 

:lol: You sound like me.  I live in my head all the time.  I am really happy there.  I never feel lonely.  So it’s not like it’s hard for me to open up, I just hardly really feel the need to.  And because people see you as this very centred individual, they feel safe to just offload... sometimes very quickly.  My favourite pass time is to people watch and observe human behavior (profiling).  Strangers I meet at the bus stop just start to tell me their life stories - totally random and weird.

12 hours ago, triplem said:

i do 100% believe my husband is having a jung Hae in crush . He watched his new movie though he didn’t like it  . Then now he just started One Spring Night ! I told him it will be slow , but he’s going ahead :joy:. My husband never listens to me . 

I think Jung HaeIn is attractive to men folk because he portrays every man’s man.  He’s not stunningly good looking or model like.  He’s affable and has an easy smile.  He’s a man most men wouldn’t mind being friends with because he doesn’t come across as threatening (unlike other men who are dropdead good looking or buff).  He’s just your normal everyday man friend.  And it helps that a lot of his roles are just about humdrum “normal” men in everyday life trying the best that they can to deal with what life throws at them.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

:lol: You sound like me.  I live in my head all the time.  I am really happy there.  I never feel lonely.  So it’s not like it’s hard for me to open up, I just hardly really feel the need to.  And because people see you as this very centred individual, they feel safe to just offload... sometimes very quickly.  My favourite pass time is to people watch and observe human behavior (profiling).  Strangers I meet at the bus stop just start to tell me their life stories - totally random and weird.

that makes lot of sense. never thought of it that way. I used to think that this was a family trait. :sweatingbullets: my dad was one of those people where random taxi drivers would open up and tell him stuff. after the trip, I would ask "have you met this guy before?" and my dad used to say "no" and I used to ask "then why he did he tell you all this stuff?" :lol::sweatingbullets: ...

my dad was very philosophical. he felt sorry for these drivers as they are on the road for hours together and barely having any interaction. his view was that sometimes, they are just looking for a friendly face who actually looks at them and wanting a few minutes of interaction on something. plus it makes for good stories and my dad was also entertained! hahahah.... so my dad was like me in that sense -- lot of times, I feel like I have filing system where I am randomly cataloguing these stories the same way I do dramas and basically trying to make sense of human behaviour. so yea, I know exactly what you mean by random profiling. :lol:

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

they are just looking for a friendly face who actually looks at them and wanting a few minutes of interaction on something. plus it makes for good stories and my dad was also entertained!

That’s what it is.  There are plenty of lonely people out there.  I almost expect it now...so sometimes when I am not particularly in the “mood” I consciously avoid eye contact and stare into space... :lol: And I still get it occasionally in spite of it.  There’s this phrase that someone coined up and it sums me up totally.  

I may be physically here but mentally I am having tea with Mr Tumnus (Narnia) :)

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I feel like I have filing system where I am randomly cataloguing these stories the same way I do dramas and basically trying to make sense of human behaviour. so yea, I know exactly what you mean by random profiling

I think it’s because we have this filing system in our head that it makes future conversations (or conversations with similar people types) easy, all we need to do is ask a relevant question and bang...another offload :lol:.  So it’s just about listening well and finding points of connection, we don’t have to do much talking really.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

That’s what it is.  There are plenty of lonely people out there.  I almost expect it now...so sometimes when I am not particularly in the “mood” I consciously avoid eye contact and stare into space... :lol: And I still get it occasionally in spite of it.  There’s this phrase that someone coined up and it sums me up totally.  

I may be physically here but mentally I am having tea with Mr Tumnus (Narnia) 

kekekeke... that has happened to me. generally on long train journeys, I am reading a romance book and right when I am getting swept away, the person sitting next to me will start chatting. and you are torn between wanting to get back to mr. handsome or listening. sometimes though, the real story is just as entertaining. sometimes, mr handsome was way better and so listen for a few minutes and go back to mr. handsome. :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

Does someone plan to watch Psychopath Diary? Haven't watched a drama in quite a while and it sounds promising.

Are there some currently dramas worth watching?

22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Does someone plan to watch Psychopath Diary? Haven't watched a drama in quite a while and it sounds promising.

Are there some currently dramas worth watching?

I´m planning on checking it out. The plot sounds interessting.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Warming up my brain (watch kdrama first), before I can study for my tests and then realising I have trust issues after that.:joy: Anyways..gonna go study now. :) 

+2

what subject are you studying today?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Studying..documentaries( I need to remember the codes & conventions of a docu :( ) & audio production (different polar patterns of a microphone and maths...maths! )

what is polar patterns and why do you have to study maths? what does codes of a docu mean?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

watching dramas/movies are my homework ~

since you always mention that, I always though it would be something fun. like how we watch dramas and just post our thoughts. hahahaha... guess, the technical production stuff is lot more complicated than we viewers realize.

• Love 1

@Dhakra I am currently watching The Lies Within.  Gripping whodunit.  But we’re more than half way  already.  Ep 11 last night and Ep12 tonight.

I am planning to watch Psychopath Diary but the comedy that’s coming across in the teasers unnerves me.  I was hoping for a straight up thriller...but for some reason, the writer (same one who wrote Liar Game) decided to throw in comedy as well... I am not sure I like this mix.  Serial killing isn’t comedic... so it can go very wrong if you don’t mix it well.  If there’s too much comedy or slapstick, it will lose me. :mellow: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

rabbit went for a marathon again :joy: I think he is the only oppa I have who is actively running marathons lol

isn’t he filming something about a marathon?  So he may be getting into character? I can’t remember.    But being a rabbit would help his speed :lol: that’s for sure.

• LOL 2

On 11/16/2019 at 12:51 PM, nrllee said:

I think Jung HaeIn is attractive to men folk because he portrays every man’s man.  He’s not stunningly good looking or model like.  He’s affable and has an easy smile.  He’s a man most men wouldn’t mind being friends with because he doesn’t come across as threatening (unlike other men who are dropdead good looking or buff).  He’s just your normal everyday man friend.  And it helps that a lot of his roles are just about humdrum “normal” men in everyday life trying the best that they can to deal with what life throws at them.

True true ! This makes sense . He seems alright with the drama so far . Says it’s realistic .

@Sushimi don’t worry. One day all this studying will be worth it 

@Ameera Ali I think our BLWL ship may take some time to take off . Sigh , Long leg oppa’s love lines always very tragic . Even in 100 Days Husband :lol:

@Dhakra I think The Lies Within is pretty good 

@Ameera Ali I think our BLWL ship may take some time to take off . Sigh , Long leg oppa’s love lines always very tragic . Even in 100 Days Husband :lol:

@triplem by now I want them to stay connected, I didn’t like crazy woman blackmailing him to go outside the country again :tears: 

& lets hop they kiss before 120 episodes Mark ,  my last 120 episodes drama in the weekend The couple kissed at last episode :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 1

45 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem by now I want them to stay connected, I didn’t like crazy woman blackmailing him to go outside the country again :tears: 

& lets hop they kiss before 120 episodes Mark ,  my last 120 episodes drama in the weekend The couple kissed at last episode :mrgreen:

+2

No way . They better not waste the leads chemistry . I heart them . I tagged you on the main thread . My heart fluttered at just that short skin ship :lol: