Add and Subtract Game

Admin

It takes me several months to get over my current oppa ;) 

So I guess I can't move on quickly lol

I am watching the new daily Unasked Family. I like my friends there, we were together for more than a year, so I like to be with them. 

Otherwise, still watching Choi Sungjae's Sea of a woman, it helped me get over a very tough time I was having recently, watching this oppa really helped me get over a very serious hardship, so I am going to continue my fanwork for him out of loyalty and gratitude. He is God's gift to me. :wub:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@triplem ~ okay a difference between the thai and korean version of tunnel -- the romance is much more obvious and I love it! hahahahha.... the police officer doesn't even try to hide his interest or attraction towards the daughter and it is quite obvious from the way he looks at her. she also finds a kind of connection and attraction as well and she is aware of it -- it is just the way he looks at her a little longer than necessary. so I am looking forward to tunnel father glowering when he finds out the link. hahahah.. it is kind of funny because in ep 5, there is this moment when they are sort of staring at each other and tunnel appa just walks in and then wonders why these two are always hanging out secretly without him. :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Has anyone seen One Spring Night?  It’s on Netflix and I am wondering if I should start it... :lol:

my cousin sister watched it. she really enjoyed the beginning, the middle was kind of bleh and then the ending was like hmmm. since I had warned her about the ending based on chatter I heard at soompi, she was kind of prepared but she felt she had to finish since she started...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

my cousin sister watched it. she really enjoyed the beginning, the middle was kind of bleh and then the ending was like hmmm. since I had warned her about the ending based on chatter I heard at soompi, she was kind of prepared but she felt she had to finish since she started...

@nrllee ~ sorry got the dramas mixed up. so that pretty noona also had a different title under netflix. something to do with rain. so the above was the review for that one. the spring night my cousin sister checked it out and called it the boring version of the pretty noona and dropped it. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Has anyone seen One Spring Night?  It’s on Netflix and I am wondering if I should start it... :lol:

@Dhakra has . 

welcome back @Lawyerh. @Ameera Ali honestly I pity his toes . :lol:

@Lmangla how many eps is the Thai adaptation for Tunnel? 

Edited by Guest

+2

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah as @triplem said. I have. I loved it, my fav drama this year. The OST is probably the best I ever heard. I loved the story, especially the families are very good. Female lead plays her role very good, she does an exceptional job in potraying her character. Male lead is good aswell, especially since it's rare to see a male single parent struggling. So I can recommend both leads.

Story wise the early and mid stages are the strongest, towards the end it gets a bit repetetive and not all decisions are chosen well. The side story about the eldest sister is stronger for my taste, I felt more involved in her story. 

The end is a bit disappointing, I mentioned it more than once. :D In many ways the drama feels unfinished and leaves back a weird taste. Two addional episodes would have done a lot for the drama, so it kinda feels like they ended it midway without really ending each loose strings.

Overall I would definitely recommend it, I even thought about buying the DVD. Just be aware that this is a real slice of life drama with a great english OST. 

10 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I’m on leave now..till Friday before I go back to school @Sarang21:D do you have like during your term, on the 4th week you will have a 1 week break of classes and be replaced with just activities? :joy:

Unfortunately we don´t have something like that :bawling: It´s all classes until the end of semester. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Might hold off One Spring Night, teaser for Chocolate looks promising. I like Yoon KyeSang.  He plays conflicted tsundere  male leads well.  But this writer is a bit hit and miss... Lee Kyung-hee <_<

According to Wiki... 

“Lee's mixed success over the years is credited to the uneven nature of her scripts, and she's been criticized for giving little resonance to her dramas' ancillary characters, for her disinterest in well-researched profession-related dialogue, and her penchant for tragic endings. But she has also been praised for imbuing her characters with symbolic ambivalence and depth. She continues to be a sought-after writer in the drama industry for writing intelligent character studies that work despite, and sometimes transcend, "trendy drama" tropes and cliches.“

If he’s a neurosurgeon and she puts zero effort into his dialogue when in the hospital...I will nit pick... but if the drama doesn’t feature hospital scenes much then it may work for me... tragic endings?  Well if it’s well written a tragic ending isn’t a deal breaker for me. 

EDIT - wait Mr Dimples is joining new cast for 2D1N?  Really?

0002976601_001_20191105100104784.jpg?typ

• Like 1
  • Love 2