Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually SB would hv ended by now if not for all the cancellations.  
Am still on the fence about VIP ...I liked it at first but after the 4th eps , I just wasn’t really feeling it . 

Same feeling about VIP. Will decide after this week's new episodes.

SB needs to end soon! so that I can start LIBLIW.... One thing I cannot do is watch two dramas with same main cast. I'll get identity crisis otherwise :lol:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I have 7 ongoing dramas :lol: , how should I do this ? 

how do you manage? am barely watching 2 at the moment... I keep thinking I want to start this 3rd one but still yet to get around to it...

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

ne thing I cannot do is watch two dramas with same main cast. I'll get identity crisis otherwise :lol:

Yes, it can get quite confusing....

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how do you manage? am barely watching 2 at the moment... I keep thinking I want to start this 3rd one but still yet to get around to it...

I have no idea. This is my first time...but there were cancellations for some of my dramas due to baseball etc...so I somehow managed...:w00t:

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

@nohamahamoud2002 jonny deep movie I watch are pirates of the caribian series. Btw why did he split up with vanessa after a bery long time together and having 3 children? What a waste..

It is said that she was impolite to his mother. Johnny loved his mom who worked hard to support him (I think at a restaurant) after splitting up from his father

+2

• Like 1

big hi to you too @triplem :wub: 

@Sushimi you find my twin DP :joy: is that @Lawyerh in disguise :joy:

@Sejabin hug :kiss_wink: 

@Lawyerh is train still on  :D

SB needs to end soon! so that I can start LIBLIW.... One thing I cannot do is watch two dramas with same main cast. I'll get identity crisis otherwise :lol:

you wouldn’t get identity crisis, he completely different in weekends drama :D

+2

• LOL 1

@Lawyerh I have no time and also no energy to keep up with varieties at the moment. So I will have to catch it later...

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you wouldn’t get identity crisis, he completely different in weekends drama :D

This is true... @ktcjdrama I actually prefer his character  in the weekender. Of course as Sun Woo he is super hot with those great fight scenes but he is a much more principled person in BLWL...let's just say he does not have to worry about betraying his noona :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest

@Sushimi 

5dceba2b45c91400383959.gif?download

flower , fur ,all feminine quality I love about  oppa :joy:

@Sejabin is angry today  :joy:

@triplem in weekend drama if you going in date with him that you need to bring your money to bay for your share of the meal :joy: oppa spend all his money SB he didn’t have a lot of money in weekend drama @ktcjdrama

+2

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I sent her a text. She takes the entire day to answer and she say a word or two like don’t want to talk to me. So no hope already yeah. If she ever text back, I won’t answer no more. I won’t be played by her ever again. When she is sad she come to me. I’m honestly damn done.

maybe I am strange but I am always very philosophical about friendships ending. it served a time and purpose and shrug. part of it is because I moved around so much and there has been a revolving door of friends. the other part is as you age, you realize that sometimes you grow out of each other.

one of my favourite sayings is this "friends for a reason, for a season and for a lifetime." some friends just come into your life for a reason -- maybe it is to encourage you when you are done and when that purpose is over, somehow they end up disappearing. some friends are for a season -- you work together and had lots of fun chatting but now that you are no longer in the same office, you find that you don't have much in common. so eventually you stop talking. then there are friends for a lifetime -- for whatever reason, they stay with you. maybe you don't see them often or even talk that much but when you do, you pick up again. have a few friends like that.

I guess what I am saying is don't be too disappointed. its understandable that you feel like she used you but another way to see it as that you were there for her. that was your purpose. I had a friend who was going through a tough divorce and at the time, she messaged me a lot. I just listened. later, she slowly moved on and she got married and had a baby -- neither which she told me till months later. she apologized for not telling me but she also revealed that she was embarrassed and wasn't sure what I would think of her as it was a second marriage and something so soon after the divorce.

I understood as I had a relative react the same way -- they just didn't want a big splash for the second wedding. so I wished her well but I also knew the friendship had run its course. I didn't feel really bad or that she had used me -- there were times when I was really low, she had listened to me as well. also, when i have felt low, I have had people pop into my life and I am not sure how that happened. when I look back, I can only see it as divine providence. because I listened to someone, God sent someone to listen to me. so it will come back to you. it wasn't a waste of your time.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lmangla you must to open special thread that you can listen to us :bawling: I will visit tou permanently there lol :mrgreen: seems you have talent in listening. Some people easier to talk some people easier to listen :blush:

LOL... honestly, am not sure how it happens because I am mostly in my own head. :sweatingbullets: sometimes, when someone starts opening up, I am always taken aback a little and wondering where it is coming from. my first reaction is to wonder what exactly I said that has triggered this download. :lol:  when I was younger, I used to feel burdened but as I get older, I see it as a good thing. and yea, it is really hard for me to truly open up, easier to listen. 

• Love 2

@Lmangla wise words about friendship.

I hold the same belief about friendship, but just cannot expressed it as eloquently haha...

Have a few lifetime friends, that we hardly ever met due to distance but when we do, we just easily picked up where we left off and do the catching up. I think the key is not to have any expectation towards anybody. Just keep on giving and don’t need to think about taking, someone will eventually give to us as well. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla wise words about friendship.

I hold the same belief about friendship, but just cannot expressed it as eloquently haha...

Have a few lifetime friends, that we hardly ever met due to distance but when we do, we just easily picked up where we left off and do the catching up. I think the key is not to have any expectation towards anybody. Just keep on giving and don’t need to think about taking, someone will eventually give to us as well. 

thats a good point about expectation. maybe thats why we get so hurt at times when someone disappoints us. I can be very ruthless at cutting people out of my life. it is subtle as I refuse to let them in emotionally and they are aware of it. basically I am super polite and treat them like a casual acquaintance. 

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

oh so you are shy to open up to people.. hmmhhh.. me too. I am not too open in facebook or IG.. I just posted good picts there but yeah they are edited. But I really open up in soompi because no need to share picts open here HAHAHAHAHA plus most of soompiers are international people xixixuxu :kiss_wink: they do not know me so even if I shared they will not care too much. That is why I feel comfortable to posted anything in here hahahaha..

am not shy in the typical sense. so I can be quiet and reserved in situations where I am not comfortable or if I am meeting someone for the first time. once I am comfortable in an environment, people often describe me as "bubbly" or "very cool" (as in not bothered by anything). while I enjoy chatting, it is very few people I feel comfortable sharing the messy emotions -- sometimes I think it is because I am proud and want to save face. it is hard to admit that you feel low. but yea, I know what you mean about facebook. I hardly post anything there. soompi is indeed easier. everyone is relaxed and there is a kind of safe feel.

• Love 1

@Lmangla @ktcjdrama I’m pretty grateful I hv a bunch of really close girl friends whom I meet up with as often as we can . We make it a point to at least celebrate birthdays , special occasions  , take a short girls trip once a year together . These are my inner circle whom I hv known since my late teens . As I grow older , it’s been hard to make new friends. Acquaintances, yes but really good dependable ones are rare . So I really treasure those girls 

—————-

i do 100% believe my husband is having a jung Hae in crush . He watched his new movie though he didn’t like it  . Then now he just started One Spring Night ! I told him it will be slow , but he’s going ahead :joy:. My husband never listens to me . 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

one of my favourite sayings is this "friends for a reason, for a season and for a lifetime." some friends just come into your life for a reason -- maybe it is to encourage you when you are done and when that purpose is over, somehow they end up disappearing. some friends are for a season -- you work together and had lots of fun chatting but now that you are no longer in the same office, you find that you don't have much in common. so eventually you stop talking. then there are friends for a lifetime -- for whatever reason, they stay with you. maybe you don't see them often or even talk that much but when you do, you pick up again. have a few friends like that.

well, I have always been most unlucky in friendship. I believe in the first type of " friends for a reason", Yes, it happened to me many times, God sends me some people to help me out but their role ends and they move away. Of course I feel heartbroken, but then I realize later on that they had a certain role and that's it. 

The second type, "friends for a season", Yes, it happened too, I had them for some time but they no longer want to know me, that is the case all the time.

The third type, well, I never had it till now, friends for lifetime? I feel sort of sad, but then people change heart, they like you one day and forget about you the next. Me I got used to turning the page and forgetting about friends when they leave me. Yes I feel sad, but I can't help it. 

+2

• Love 4