Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Hello.... just passing by to let you guys know that I'm still alive :joy:

Super busy at work :bawling: even during holiday last wed.. I'm too lazy to open my laptop... 

Can't wait to be free from work tomorrow....

TGIF!!!! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 148.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Hey @lynne22 ! Missed ya. Not watching any dramas at all?

eps 8 of MND done!! @Lawyerh @kokodus @ktcjdrama

Spoiler

Aiyo , so many scenes of her & 2nd male lead . Me not a fan ! Both 2nd leads, I wanna slap them , especially the girl . Beautiful actress but always plays this sort of roles . It’s obvious that OTP subconsciously like each other . Male lead already pretty  obvious where his heart lies . Wedding dress shenanigans was hilarious. 

Edited by Guest
8 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am gonna start watching So Ji Sub for the first time....Wish me luck!!!

+2

Which drama dear ? I hope it’s Terius. 

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Lynne be addicted to End Game lol

Yes , she is :D 

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oh, My Venus....Any good aside from the visual??? I like Henry though...

+2

I watched only up to ep.12... for some reasons didn't pick it back up. Henry is cute there, fun character.

Why do you choose that one? I think you will enjoy Terius Behind Me better.

• Like 2
Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Why do you choose that one? I think you will enjoy Terius Behind Me better.

It just popped up in my Youtube feeds.....:joy: It's seems to be funny.....I will check out Terius then...

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Darn!!! SJS is oozing sexiness from top to toes....:love: He got killer body with fab proportions....His legs are endless and he is swoon worthy in a suit.....

+2

So which drama are we talking about here??

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

hahahahahahahaah... @sushilicious and @triplem knows me so well.... 

@cenching I've watch endgame 3 times :ph34r: lols... this one had great re-watch value.. 

tbh.. I haven't had time to watch new drama. My work is time consuming lately.. the only one I'm watching is Le coup de foudre a warm hearted C drama.. but I'm still on ep 2... sigh.... 

@kokodus once you're back to slack.... get ready for me to push you to watch this with me..  ;) Anyway.. Goodluck on your exam! Break a leg! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So which drama are we talking about here??

Oh, My Venus.....I had started when you mentioned about Terius so I keep continue since SJS in a suit is just plain tantalizing not to mentioned I always have soft spot for a man who is good with strings and a bow (aka Henry)....:love: Terius seems to be more on the serious side, let myself relax a bit after the adrenaline drainer called Endgame. I am not in the mood for a Lion game today, I will binge it next week for 4 episodes....HPL isn't as tempting for me despite the sexy Lion because PMY can never captured my heart as pretty and talented is she....

+2

• LOL 3
25 minutes ago, cenching said:

Terius seems to be more on the serious side,

No worries, watch OMV first... I should probably pick it up and finish it too :P...

But oh, you're so mistaken that Terius is on the serious side :lol: I'll let you prove it yourself later ;)

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But oh, you're so mistaken that Terius is on the serious side :lol: I'll let you prove it yourself later ;)

Really??? I read the synopsis in Wiki and it didn't give out anything non serious.....:scream: Darn, you Wiki!!! #WavesFist

+2

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Seems many not willing to go to lion cage these days :lol:

I went in today... and a lot of lovey scenes between the OTP... Lion is mesmerizing as usual :wub: and the BTS... :wub:

Do you like my new DP? :D

Btw, FP's Special is already subbed in Chinese. Hopefully the English subs is already floating around too.... ??

• LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

cenching is not in the mood for HPL but she can still find some times to watch the kiss scene :no_mouth: she is unbelieveable 

I saw the recap in the thread and some snippets in Youtube....:joy: I didn't watch the whole 2 episodes....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, cenching said:

Really??? I read the synopsis in Wiki and it didn't give out anything non serious.....:scream: Darn, you Wiki!!! #WavesFist

+2

Terius is the best - comedy , action, cuteness , good plot , spy stuff  .  Even side characters were awesome  @ktcjdrama ( love  your profile pic ! ) & i enjoyed it so much . We had a blast on the thread . 

SJS with kids can cause ovary explosions! For @ebullient , SJS number one fan :D 

tumblr_pg2g7bJXKY1vpmpmko1_r1_250.gif

Everyone needs a bb sitter like this 

Edited by Guest
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic