Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

+2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra but you know. Sometimes, seeing what they are giving you makes you want to buy it. Like 12 hours of Bts footages!

Then it's simple, If you don't see what they are giving you.......you don't get the feeling of buying it.

@Sarang21 your oppa is good student already got 1 course certificate  For kicking as* :joy:

@Sushimi @Lawyerh how come oppa so  sly :joy: 

Spoiler

@triplem OMG did mistress woman wake up , that will be much fun to watch now ,the big sister is annoying that will teach her lesson  :joy:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

924 @triplem yep Chinese drama :). About overthrowing the Qing dynasty, and the three main leads falling in love. It's historical and romance comedy genre! Funny and good. I haven't watch a Kdrama since forever!! What kdrama is are you watching? 

I’m watching 6 ongoing ones, not sure why I’m doing this but , am an Addict :D . Currently watching 

Spoiler

1. Love is Beautiful, Life is wonderful - family weekender 

2  Secret Boutique - revenge melodrama 

3. Catch the Ghost - rom com action 

4. VIP - melodrama 

5. The Lies Between - crime melodrama 

6. Leverage - action comedy 

@Sushimi you know me , I rarely get watch Varieties. My k dramas enough to fill my spare time . 

@Sejabin after child birth, you realise that women are the stronger gender :lol:

@Sushimi your buy one get one free , in some funny way it feel like this to me :joy:

5dc6cfcd10377850807176.gif?download

5dc6d0041d00e090567999.gif?download

5dc6d057c04a8230182728.gif?download

but you right it will be worth my 7.99 I pay for Netflix that will be expired on 19 nov & what make me annoyed with vagabond cancellation more :mrgreen: :joy:

+2

• LOL 1

@ktcjdrama this week is eps 13/14 ( out of 50) . Lead OTP as in Long leg oppa’s love line is darn cute . It’s taking off . Some general spoilers

Spoiler

Preserve through 1st 4 eps ( which looks into the past )  , it’s dark & it seems hopeless ( personally I cried my eyes out )  . Also the drama gives you this whiplash where parts of it feels like a very serious melodrama, then it turns into a comical weekender . So it was all over the place . But in eps 5 the drama fast forwards  to the present &  found its rhythm. I hv to say hats off to the writer , she stuck to her guns & I can see now how she’s turning the story around & slowly bringing healing to the characters. But there are some annoying characters . And  the sister of FL takes equal screen time . So  prepare, cuz the sis is a selfish person & I wanna strangle her sometimes :D 

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

956 :relieved:

morning.. :blush:

@ktcjdrama what is the title of the drama that you gave me somewhere here before. That historical cdrama. The lady wear red atire and the male lead wear black? I am so into cdrama because of love and destiny hahahaha.. now try to watch general and I, and I will even though angela baby lips a bit distracting me WKWKWKWKWKWKWK :relieved: but I can bear it as long as it is jot park shin hye lips. 

I don’t think that was me :sweat_smile: I hardly watch C-historical. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

956 :relieved:

morning.. :blush:

@ktcjdrama what is the title of the drama that you gave me somewhere here before. That historical cdrama. The lady wear red atire and the male lead wear black? I am so into cdrama because of love and destiny hahahaha.. now try to watch general and I, and I will even though angela baby lips a bit distracting me WKWKWKWKWKWKWK :relieved: but I can bear it as long as it is jot park shin hye lips. 

Are you talking about Ten Miles of Peach Blossom ? That one was so good  . This one has indo subs 

Spoiler

I managed to survive the General and I somehow despite her distracting lips ! :lol:

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem@Sejabin@ktcjdramaim a bit in trouble. Im rooting for Baek Kyung now. You know im sucker for unrequitted love. Omg and why he's so cool?!?!? Everytime he confess or propose just wow!!

This sounds more like the @Lawyerh I know . I knew you’d like the more complicated love lines :D

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

btw moms have you experienced sweating too much after giving birth? I always sweating. And much. Like I bathe with my sweating. Hair always wet because of this. Sejabin is looks like vampo now because of this sweating symtoms hahahaha :joy:

Sometimes could be hormonal changes. 

On 11/9/2019 at 3:25 PM, Sushimi said:

Actively trying to advertise and sell products to people in this thread.(In no means I work for Netflix no, I just want a discussion buddy :) )

Currently Considering List:

@Lawyerh

@ktcjdrama

@Ameera Ali

:joy:

Attempting to sell to:

@Sarang21. @triplem Buy one get one free3eeee Get yours today at Netflix Busted 2 haha. Please consider watching :) and if you think about it (if you have Netflix) why not watch more so that it makes your payment for Netflix more worth it ehhhh:thumbsup: marketing strategy.

I don´t have netlfix so 

tenor.gif

+2

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem your homeboy’s “cameo” in The Lies Within is setting the record for the longest ever. :lol:  Still going strong.  

I am so pleased.  Does not feel like a cameo anymore ; more like a supporting role ..seems like he has as much screen time as YM or IDG :mrgreen:. But gosh hope he remains alive by the end of all this. All the sweet flashbacks make me wish he'd take on a romantic role soon.

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

All the sweet flashbacks make me wish he'd take on a romantic role soon.

I know, they look good together...but it may be too mainstream for him :lol:

I finally finished Tune in for love and I have added Jung HaeIn as an actor to watch.  I started One Spring Night.  He’s an honest actor and I like that about him.  He’s not my kind of handsome but I like him.  He’s genuine in his character portrayals. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla my hubs did not mince his words when giving his final review on Marriage Contract...:lol:. It really isn't his type of drama, but he does not have a habit of dropping dramas like I do ,so he finished it anyway 

Spoiler

He said it has no ending and was poorly written. He was not impressed with the main leads. 

@nrllee how is One Spring Night?  He's not exactly my taste but he has got that honest / earnest face. He can't be the villain 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic