• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Drama supporting actor goes to Papa Cha from SKY Castle, actress goes to the mama in The Light in Your Eyes. 

Suzy is looking so gorgeous from head to toe with her whole ensemble tonight! PBG also looking great. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

What you planning to watch next ? 

I have no idea. Just watched what is going to air this month and nothing seems interesting or any good. 

Maybe I will finish SLA then. It always had good music, KSJ and hey, ahjumma crush. 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

So they announced  new actor award already 

no number

he is from come and hug me

Okay nevermind they are giving the new actors actress awards first!

That’s Jang ki Young . Well deserved . But he should not do “kill it “. I will wait for his next drama

Yeah one for team Kim !!!

Edited by Guest
12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol congrats!! @triplem memorable movie like we discussed before lol :mrgreen:

Probably i need to avoid movie a while :joy:

Ya k movies can really be one kind . They like to experiment with the ending ! Have you watched Burning with Yoo Ah In ? That was one very strange movie , supposed to be artistic . But at the end , I was like what did I just watch ??? I did not understand . Many matured scenes by the way :D 

Edited by Guest
12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Can we just talk about nominees? Out of all the young and famous ones...he won? I mean like sorry his fans but it’s really off

@ktcjdrama @triplem not sure if you have the same thing as I do...but imfind that lee’s Acting...is just...okay?

It's an open secret. He always wins no matter what... Again, sorry if there is his fans here reading. 

My list in order is KNG, HB, LSK, YJG and then LBH. So I didn't watch Clown and Sunshine but yeah, his acting is just so-so. 

+2

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Can we just talk about nominees? Out of all the young and famous ones...he won? I mean like sorry his fans but it’s really off

@ktcjdrama @triplem not sure if you have the same thing as I do...but imfind that lee’s Acting...is just...okay?

Eh I’m not a fan . I did not watch mr sunshine , so I can’t comment but hv seen his hollywood movie -Magnificent 7. Ok lor . Can’t remember much . 

There’s bias for sure . He’s a favourite in the industry. 

Edited by Guest

Hey but LBH is a good actor though....I'm not his fan or anything and I have only watched one of his drama and he was pretty great in it. And as I said, Koreans are big on patriotism. Hence why Mr. Sunshine got really popular. It's just the kind of epic drama that people want to give awards to unianimously without second thoughts. LOL. Dots also got Baeksang for the same reason. Haha. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hey but LBH is a good actor though....I'm not his fan or anything and I have only watched one of his drama and he was pretty great in it. And as I said, Koreans are big on patriotism. Hence why Mr. Sunshine got really popular. It's just the kind of epic drama that people want to give awards to unianimously without second thoughts. LOL. Dots also got Baeksang for the same reason. Haha. 

That’s true . I am sure all the actors nominated deserved to be there .

TBH , Yeo jin goo was superb in The Crowned Clown.  He played two roles , both with such distinct personalities that you would love one & hate the other.  He was that good . And this is coming from me who normally does not watch sageuk .He would have been my next choice after KNG. 

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem last year baeksang was nice tho. Love that secret forest win many. 

Last year I was happy :lol: with the Baeksang for that reason ! 

Edited by Guest

If you haven't watched SKY Castle, try check it out. It's really good. 

@kokodus which drama of LBH that you watched?

@triplem I wanted to watch Clown, but just don't have enough time. And wasn't in the mood for something heavy. But yes I watched some clips and YJG is great portraying the two different characters. Can really feel the difference. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Downloaded EP 3 gonna watch it on the bus lol...

:confused::dissapointed::pensive: let’s hope for SBS Daesung next year bah.

This year end you mean ? 

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If you haven't watched SKY Castle, try check it out. It's really good. 

@kokodus which drama of LBH that you watched?

@triplem I wanted to watch Clown, but just don't have enough time. And wasn't in the mood for something heavy. But yes I watched some clips and YJG is great portraying the two different characters. Can really feel the difference. 

Understand completely.  Especially for ppl like us who like many genres , it’s a curse :joy:. Many dramas, no time . 

Edited by Guest
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic