Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joo Won 주원 - Xiao You Qiao Mu/Fashion King/Joo Won's Life Log/Upcoming Drama:Tomorrow Cantabile

Replies

• mrdimplesmrdimples Joo Won's Woman In An Alternate WorldPosts: 6,733Member

IMMORTAL

edited May 2013
    1N2D full recap on Softy's blog

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/1n2d-brief-recap-8

For those who are wondering about the dynamics between Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee, Softy shares her opinion. I also pose some questions and you can read those and Softy's answers to them.

I think this has given me more insights into the person that Joo Won is. I am still gathering my thoughts but what I can say now is that he is an extraordinary person, I have not seen a celeb like him.
    Size Does Matter
    Soompi's signature rule: 300 by 150 pixels
    In the Alternate World of mrdimples, anything goes. Last seen at joowoncutie.wordpress.com

coolreborncrazyoverkdramavalinor500simplydramafied1082

IMMORTAL

@keaiduo can you please post your videos and I will edit my post above, thank you
    Size Does Matter
    In the Alternate World of mrdimples, anything goes. Last seen at joowoncutie.wordpress.com

• keaiduokeaiduo Posts: 87Member

SUPERSTAR

mrdimples said:
    Gaaaawddddddddddddd................new BTS of Joo Won......................YUMMILICIOUS!!!

credit: keaiduo on Joo Won Baidu

try to see if the video pops out. By the way, these videos were posted by the awesome @keaiduo at Joo Won baidu. I see you online my chingu, maybe you want to post them. I'll just try this out.....not working, will just make do with links till @keaiduo post the videos

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyODIyNDI4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyODIwODAw.html

Gif makers, there's a lot of potential in this one
    @mrdimples, thnaks dear! Sometimes I'm kind of afraid of posting things here coz it always doesn't work out. But I'm lucky to have you and other warm-hearted soompiers to help me. 
    Aeramikhaella75goldlotus

IMMORTAL

keaiduo said:
    mrdimples said:
    Gaaaawddddddddddddd................new BTS of Joo Won......................YUMMILICIOUS!!!

try to see if the video pops out. By the way, these videos were posted by the awesome @keaiduo at Joo Won baidu. I see you online my chingu, maybe you want to post them. I'll just try this out.....not working, will just make do with links till @keaiduo post the videos

@mrdimples, thnaks dear! Sometimes I'm kind of afraid of posting things here coz it always doesn't work out. But I'm lucky to have you and other warm-hearted soompiers to help me. 
    If you need our help let me know. Actually we are all clueless how you make the youku videos pop up. We know how to do it with Youtube videos but not the youku ones. I think I don't know which link to paste.
    Size Does Matter

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    mrdimples said:
    keaiduo said:
    mrdimples said:

If you need our help let me know. Actually we are all clueless how you make the youku videos pop up. We know how to do it with Youtube videos but not the youku ones. I think I don't know which link to paste.
    @mrdimples Actually I tired to post the original videos since the Youku ones always have logo there. But I failed. I dont't know why. I can post the website. Would you please post the video for me? Thanks!
    simplydramafied1082
  • coolreborncoolreborn Joo Won's♥♥LOVER MoonPosts: 12,859Member

IMMORTAL

mrdimples said:

Oooooohhhhh!!! Cutie suddenly jumps out of my screen when I click it. Thank @keaidou  @mrdimples this is delicious!!!! My dessert. Ok, I am sleepy but now I am awake.

OMAGAAAWWWDDD!!!! The photographer is a woman!!!! I so envy her, but... OMYGAWWWD!!! I am almost seen by my boss. NOoooo!!!!!! :-O :-SS
      Joo Won Happy. coolreborn Happy. Cutie Happy. Cuties Happy. So let's all be happy!!!
          imageimage
          Just The Usual Day At coolreborn's Cutie Universe. Is 3,000 pages possible? Yeah!!!
       the resident cat and Joo Won's right-hand woman at joowoncutie.wordpress.com / https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi
    stearlymikhaella75simplydramafied1082
  • stearlystearly Posts: 6,085Member

IMMORTAL

Oh! What fantastic videos!

@keaiduo, @mrdimples: Thank you very much!

I hope it’ll appear on YouTube soon and I’ll be able to download it.

goldlotussimplydramafied1082

IMMORTAL

@keaiduo

I don't know why your videos didn't pop up. I simply copied the video URL address at the top and tried another way that is to go "share" and copy the address. Both instances worked. Maybe it's soompi that's cranky.

I still don't know how you made the youku one pop up. Which address did you copy and paste?
    Size Does Matter

SUPERSTAR

mrdimples said:
    @keaiduo

I don't know why your videos didn't pop up. I simply copied the video URL address at the top and tried another way that is to go "share" and copy the address. Both instances worked. Maybe it's soompi that's cranky.

I still don't know how you made the youku one pop up. Which address did you copy and paste?
    @medimples, thanks for you guides. Well, as for youku, I copied the embed code and paste it under the 'show source' mode. I think its because I'm the poster so that I can get the embed code under my personal page while you can't. 

As for today today's videos in vimeo, I followed the same steps, but it didn't work. I think I need to try URL next time.

I really know little about these sharing linkages. It's a shame to say that I even plan to work in the coding field.:(( Can I really find a job?!:((

@stearly , you can click the vimeo button at the corner of the video. Then you can go to the original webpage. It offers download there. 

stearlycoolreborn

IMMORTAL

edited May 2013
    keaiduo said:
    mrdimples said:
    @keaiduo

@medimples, thanks for you guides. Well, as for youku, I copied the embed code and paste it under the 'show source' mode. I think its because I'm the poster so that I can get the embed code under my personal page while you can't. 

As for today today's videos in vimeo, I followed the same steps, but it didn't work. I think I need to try URL next time.

I really know little about these sharing linkages. It's a shame to say that I even plan to work in the coding field.:(( Can I really find a job?!:((

@stearly , you can click the vimeo button at the corner of the video. Then you can go to the original webpage. It offers download there. 

@keaidup, for soompi posting of videos, you just simply copy the link and then paste in the comment box. No need to paste in the show source mode or whatever. Inserting images are different, you need to insert the image link in that green icon(5th from the right)

Yippeeeee!!!! I did it! @stearly. I followed @keaiduo on how she insert youku videos. You need to click the drop list in "small red circle" copy that address link in the 'big red circle" and paste it after clicking the "Show Source" icon

Size Does Matter

stearlyAeravalinor500simplydramafied1082
  • stearlystearly Posts: 6,085Member

IMMORTAL

@keaiduo: Thank you very much again. I haven’t noticed that we can download on their site.

Beauty in HD, gals 8-> 8-> 8-> :x

coolrebornmrdimplesgoldlotusmikhaella75