Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: latteholic said: Cutie tweeted:
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon46m

영화"몽타주" 봤어요! 꼭 보세요^^ 강추! 그냥 긴 말 필요없이 재밌습니다~ 정화누나 최고!^^ 반전은 쉿!

"I've seen the movie" montage! ^ ^ Just look HOT! Just to have fun without the need for the end of a long The best purification sister ^ ^ reverse the Shh!

Is he talking about CKH's new movie?

latteholic said: Cutie tweeted:
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon46m

"I've seen the movie" montage! ^ ^ Just look HOT! Just to have fun without the need for the end of a long The best purification sister ^ ^ reverse the Shh!

daydreamsindecember said: latteholic said: Cutie tweeted:
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon46m

I am Just thinking about the posts about his relationship but I can't find as suddenly too many posts joo won thread flow very fast

I think he is already 26 and only have two relationship l quite impressed

As now youngsters have more

Not sure if this has been posted...
Joo Won Would Rather Hang Out with Friends than Date
Spring is the season of love, but for Joo Won, he’d rather hang out with his best buddies rather than date at the moment. While participating in a photoshoot, Joo Won interviewed with star life magazine, @star1, talking about dating, friends, and being alone. 

“I think dating would be so hard. I think it’s actually better that I don’t have a girlfriend right now,” said Joo Won. “I just really want to see my friends from school. I’m sure dating will fill in my loneliness, but I like being with comfortable friends that I can tell everything to.”

Joo Won talked about how he found out that it’s important to have someone that he can have deep conversations with. 

“All of my seniors tell me that being an actor is a lonely job. After a project is over, relationships naturally fade away, unless you constantly keep in touch, but this happens repeatedly, so there aren’t a lot of people left in the end,” added Joo Won. 

“That’s why my seniors said if there are people who connect well, always make special time for them and meet them often.”

Since he’s not dating at the moment, Joo Won revealed that besides hanging out with his friends, he enjoys spending a lot of time alone. 

“When I meet friends, we usually go to café and talk. Or go bowl or head to the karaoke room. When I have free time, I like driving to the park to take a nap,” said Joo Won. 

“I like taking sips of coffee while staring at the sky and listening to music, then I just call up my friends. I want to travel, but honestly, I just enjoy thinking and talking more. It’s good for relieving stress too.”
t’s not that he doesn’t want to date, but he shared that he’s very careful when it comes to falling in love. 
“I’m very slow to falling in love. But who knows,” said Joo Won. “I may quickly all in love, but right now, if I date, I want to date long. I don’t like dating and breaking and like something more stable, so I have to date someone that fits well with me. If I think, ‘That person seems nice,’ I’m the type of person that will have to watch her for a long time. (before making a move).”

original source at: http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=35258
Really, JW? That's because you haven't met me :D:D:D

@mrdimples, your such a blessing in disguise :D we're so desperate to find english trans for her interviews actually lot's of interviews she did recently but no one dare to translate it. T_T thankful that gangjjang unnie is attached to joo won coz he got a solid online community fans that are so dedicated on him. Really thank for your translation. Can i post this at gangjjang thread?

yahneeh said: @mrdimples, your such a blessing in disguise :D we're so desperate to find english trans for her interviews actually lot's of interviews she did recently but no one dare to translate it. T_T thankful that gangjjang unnie is attached to joo won coz he got a solid online community fans that are so dedicated on him. Really thank for your translation. Can i post this at gangjjang thread?

@coolreborn, @mrdimples we have the picture of @latteholic ready (by the way @latteholic dear, GOOD JOB! *thumbs up*), but what, and when are we going to send the tweets again?

Some of us are going to use the Scheduled Tweet function, but since my test tweet arrived way too late (almost an hour behind schedule), i decided to save the tweet as draft first and send it manually.

We're almost done (yey!), all we need are the details and time and we're all good to go! :))