Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I post a lot on Facebook about Joo Won but I think people are just gonna ignore me with, "There she goes again".
Well I feel a bit more normal when I'm looking through here.  Although it makes me grin like crazy.  hehe  I should eventually change my turtle to a picture more fitting...

Guest lilyperry

:x cr:angel Jw iganacio

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1146927_511492175587436_717734703_o.jpg

simplydramafied1082 said:
So I just wondered whether she realised after interacting with Joo Won he is having signs of autism or not because after stepping out of their house she seemed miffed with the idea of him ignoring her when he was reciting directions. I went through the blog of Raine and I have to agree with this thought that Yoon Seo sent Shi On to get a missing ingredient to a shop close by when his process of rehabilitation for autism is not complete. Ideally he should feel lost but he didn't. I so want this drama to hit the high notes but being mindful there are a lot of skeptics who are watching it simultaneously is kinda freaking me out. 

Cr: Hancinema

y2bw.png

omg this pic he looked like my mother from the olden days as my mum feature are like him sharp nose and small mouth and round eyesand his hair s vvv alike with my mum
at first i saw this i was thinking why big leader stole my mum pic and post here lol (joking)
all i can say he has a feature many women want

To all my Muslim friends here

Screenshot_2013-08-08-11-13-50-1_zps26665abe.png

And to my fellow Singaporeans... itz our National Day tomorrow... Looking forward to a spectacular 'Birthday Party' for our beloved country... Yayyyyyy!!! Enjoy a happy and funny long weekend ahead...

Collage2013-08-0811_34_25_zpsd6583ff3.png

cr. original uploaders of pics used in my pic collage

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@moonandhearts

. Ya!!! You just saw the word soulmate and now you want to be one.

:))

Now people will be claiming many more positions right now... When will the time when I will see Joo Won's pet, Joo Won's slave, Joo Won's Teacher, Joo Won's maid, Joo Won's Nurse, etc. etc. Just don't take up Joo Won's cat, I am both his lover and his pet cat

:D

I want to be stroke by that sexy hand every microsecond. <br />

<br />

As I posted last time, I think Dr. Kim will play a big factor in guiding Shi On to be a doctor. And I think Dr. Cha will be the one to handle the emotional side. I am so glad Shi On will be going to be surrounded by people that will love him, but of course their will be lots of antagonists who will want to bring him down  and the people that cares for him and bring out the worst (autism side) in him. Be ready for more heartbreaking moment... I think I need to buy tissue, I seem to consume the last batch that I bought.

farbarri said: moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@moonandhearts

. Ya!!! You just saw the word soulmate and now you want to be one.

:))

Now people will be claiming many more positions right now... When will the time when I will see Joo Won's pet, Joo Won's slave, Joo Won's Teacher, Joo Won's maid, Joo Won's Nurse, etc. etc. Just don't take up Joo Won's cat, I am both his lover and his pet cat

I want to be stroke by that sexy hand every microsecond. <br />

<br />

As I posted last time, I think Dr. Kim will play a big factor in guiding Shi On to be a doctor. And I think Dr. Cha will be the one to handle the emotional side. I am so glad Shi On will be going to be surrounded by people that will love him, but of course their will be lots of antagonists who will want to bring him down  and the people that cares for him and bring out the worst (autism side) in him. Be ready for more heartbreaking moment... I think I need to buy tissue, I seem to consume the last batch that I bought.

Darn! Cutie wants to make me cry every day, is it?

Thought I won't have time to come on thread much these 2 days. It's Public Holiday here in Singapore, celebrating Hari Raya and National Day. But I just came across an article on Baidu about Joo Won's portrayal in Good Doctor and tears are welling up in my eyes.

Hope to translate this well and put up here

tablohigh

said: I post a lot on Facebook about Joo Won but I think people are just gonna ignore me with, "There she goes again".

Well I feel a bit more normal when I'm looking through here.  Although it makes me grin like crazy.  hehe  I should eventually change my turtle to a picture more fitting...

Guest lilyperry

cr:Angel JW Ignacio

:D:P =))

https://fbcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/s720x720/969843_511694412233879_775828455_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1011542_511694108900576_1327323229_n.jpg

mrdimples said:Joo Won's Portrayal of Autism Has Moved Even the Experts

Joo Won continued: “I was very worried but thankfully viewers gave me praise. I am in high spirits and from this, I gather strength. Especially when I received a message from the Head of the centre, saying: ‘You amazed me with how accurately you portrayed an autistic person, I am really thankful Next, I will be anticipating how you will portray falling in love and the emotions.’ When I received this helpful message, I was very moved.”

English translation: mrdimples@soompi