<br />

<br />

<br />

@mhelbenito

Thank you. That's right.   <br />

<br />

For

@padme

I read news from Kstyle that ChanSung is currently rehearsing for 2PM's concert in Tokyo Dome to be held 20-21 April.  CS is really a busy guy.  No wonder both JW

Guest mhelbenito

bobsavero said: DR @mhelbenito : u beat me. ahahha. i want to said that. hahahah. but why JW not mention his partner in Kim Tak Gu, eugene :D
Joo Won continues: “Although I have not met Kim Ah Joong, this is the second time I will be acting with an actress older than me after Choi Kang Hee. Although I can only know after meeting her, but I feel that this time, it will be another good collaboration! I am the hoobae so I will work even harder.”

eugene unnie is older than JW right?

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie said: im massive torrenting BM.... 19GB lol.. i'm downloading w.o subs... it's only for collecting purposes.. (but speed is not good T__T) and L7CS 720p omg each ep is 2GB and they have soft Chinese subs .. I need a new computer!!!!  this old lappy needs to retire.. it cannot handle this much Wonnie

DR @mhelbenito : u beat me. ahahha. i want to said that. hahahah. but why JW not mention his partner in Kim Tak Gu, eugene :D

Joo Won continues: “Although I have not met Kim Ah Joong, this is the second time I will be acting with an actress older than me after Choi Kang Hee. Although I can only know after meeting her, but I feel that this time, it will be another good collaboration! I am the hoobae so I will work even harder.”

Coz eugene is a married woman now?????

Guest Mishiellie

omg... diesssssss the speed for the torrents are sooooooooooooooooooo slooowwwwww :((  its going to take me yearsss

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

im massive torrenting BM.... 19GB lol.. i'm downloading w.o subs... it's only for collecting purposes.. (but speed is not good T__T) and L7CS 720p omg each ep is 2GB and they have soft Chinese subs .. I need a new computer!!!!  this old lappy needs to retire.. it cannot handle this much Wonnie

Guest Mishiellie

mhelbenito said: ctfrsgp said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

im massive torrenting BM.... 19GB lol.. i'm downloading w.o subs... it's only for collecting purposes.. (but speed is not good T__T) and L7CS 720p omg each ep is 2GB and they have soft Chinese subs .. I need a new computer!!!!  this old lappy needs to retire.. it cannot handle this much Wonnie

mhelbenito said: bobsavero said: DR @mhelbenito : u beat me. ahahha. i want to said that. hahahah. but why JW not mention his partner in Kim Tak Gu, eugene :D

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp said:

bobsavero

wrote:

»

DR

@mhelbenito

: u beat me. ahahha. i want to said that. hahahah. but why JW not mention his partner in Kim Tak Gu, eugene

:D

Joo Won continues: “Although I have not met Kim Ah Joong, this is the second time I will be acting with an actress older than me after Choi Kang Hee. Although I can only know after meeting her, but I feel that this time, it will be another good collaboration! I am the hoobae so I will work even harder.”<br />

<br />

Joo Won Expresses His Admiration for Newly Wed Uhm Tae Woong

0_zps7d646871.jpg

Joo Won reveals his thoughts about marriage

After his drama MBC’s <7th Level Civil Servant> ended, Joo Won met with reporters on the 9th at the Morning Calm Village in Gangwon-do.

On that day, Joo Won commented on Uhm Tae Woong who is from the same agency as him and stars with him on KBS2’s <1N2D> : “After marriage, he became better”, rousing everyone’s curiosity.

Joo Won says “After marriage, Uhm Tae Woong became even more charming and more cheerful. Honestly, I thought to myself ‘Will I become so warmly affectionate when I get married?’”, expressing his admiration for the newly married Uhm Tae Woong.

To this, reporters asked Joo Won if he has any thoughts towards love and marriage. Joo Won: “I already started to have these thoughts when I was in middle school. A thought that if I meet a certain girl, I would get married. However, one day I found that my thinking had changed. I felt sad that I had become realistic in my considerations. Of course, falling in love, getting married and living together with my family has always been my dream.” Joo Won answered honestly.

Finally, regarding his dream lover, Joo Won replied: “A woman who likes unexciting stuff, who has unconditional mutual respect, a woman whom I can greet hope together.”

In  <7th Level Civil Servant> Joo Won has exhibited a different kind of charisma and has gain a foothold among stars in their 20s with his solid acting. Before he starts the musical <Ghost > on the 24th November, he will be filming his next movie <Only You>.

Chinese translation: 糖果啦 on Joo Won weibo

Post on 元真吧by freemoney88

Source: nate

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie said: I got the torrent file for BM from d-addict.. L7 is not bad.. got it from my chinese place.. but they dont have BM.... I think maybe because its airing in TW now.. copyright issues??

mrdimples said: Joo Won Expresses His Admiration for the Newly Wed Uhm Tae Woong

0_zps7d646871.jpg

Joo Won reveals his thoughts about marriage

After his drama MBC’s <7th Level Civil Servant> ended, Joo Won met with reporters on the 9th at the Morning Calm Village in Gangwon-do.

On that day, Joo Won commented on Uhm Tae Woong who is from the same agency as him and stars with him on KBS2’s <1N2D> : “After marriage, he became better”, rousing everyone’s curiosity.

Joo Won says “After marriage, Uhm Tae Woong became even more charming and more cheerful. Honestly, I thought to myself ‘Will I become so warmly affectionate when I get married?’”, expressing his admiration for the newly married Uhm Tae Woong.

To this, reporters asked Joo Won if he has any thoughts towards love and marriage. Joo Won: “I already started to have these thoughts when I was in middle school. A thought that if I meet a certain girl, I would get married. However, one day I found that my thinking had changed. I felt sad that I had become realistic in my considerations. Of course, falling in love, getting married and living together with my family has always been my dream.” Joo Won answered honestly.

Finally, regarding his dream lover, Joo Won replied: “A woman who likes unexciting stuff, who has unconditional mutual respect, a woman whom I can greet hope together.”

In  <7th Level Civil Servant> Joo Won has exhibited a different kind of charisma and has gain a foothold among stars in their 20s with his solid acting. Before he starts the musical <Ghost > on the 24th November, he will be filming his next movie <Only You>.

Chinese translation: 糖果啦 on Joo Won weibo

Post on 元真吧by freemoney88

Source: nate

English translation: mrdimples@soompi