Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

This fan wrote a very detailed report, I will just add whatever was not mentioned in previous blogs.

MC:  You sang a good song to us.  Honestly, can you tell us how you feel?

JW:  “I really like singing.  Once I get up in the morning, I just hum even I am doing my hair.  I think I always live with music.  But I am so nervous today.  I sang better during rehearsal.  I hope to sing for you all again when there is  chance next time.

Before coming to Japan, I heard JW had tight schedule and he was not well, I have been worrying but now seeing him with smiles, I am relieved.

Although I still worry if he is OK.  I just hope he looks after himself.

Next event will be held at MediAge on 27 July 2011.

mrdimples

said:

Awwwwwwwwwww......@manyearsago once again thank you so much for your translation and Cutie looked so handsome and manly in these photos although he is in some weird Peter Pan like clothes. I am melting into a puddle of goo looking at these photos. 

@manyearsago

Thank you for translating the fan accounts and more of the interviews, there's part 3? miss-bone-2.gif

and sorry I forgot you live in Australia, maybe you can borrow some of @latteholic Super Caffeine Power to keep you awake....

but if you missed it, don't worry there's still the 2nd Mass Tweet tomorrow!

mrdimples said: @manyearsago

Thank you for translating the fan accounts and more of the interviews, there's part 3? miss-bone-2.gif

and sorry I forgot you live in Australia, maybe you can borrow some of @latteholic Super Caffeine Power to keep you awake....

Guest Vodoleiskaya

I have already sent a tweet  to Joo  Won in English. Duplicated in Korean (via Google translator).Joo Won wins! Whatever the outcome! Because in our hearts he is the winner.

manyearsago said: mrdimples said: @manyearsago