Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won prefers cute over sexy, is okay with noona-dongsaeng relationship
35a85edf8db1cb138ea4de5fdc54564e93584ba9
Source: 自由时报
Post by ki19790101 on Joo Won Baidu
Translated by mrdimples@soompi

My comments
1. When I post a fan account of Joo Won's arrival in Taiwan yesterday, someone expressed her disappointment that only 50 people turned up. From this article, it seems like there were actually 100 fans. However, I can fully empathize why any one of us will be surprised at this turnout rate if we were to compare with those of famous kpop idols or celebrity actors. Actually when I read this interview, I was surprised that Joo Won declared this as the biggest turnout he ever had. Unlike actors like Lee Min Ho, Joo Won has never gone overseas for fan meets except Japan and that was during Baker King's promo. I think he must be really happy to receive such a warm welcome from fans in Taiwan.
2. This is the first time, I read him describing himself as lively. As far as I can remember, he has described himself the opposite.
3. Joo Won learns how to ask "Have you eaten" in Mandarin because this is the common Chinese greeting, akin to the greeting "How are you?" I am not sure if he said "Aiya, so hot!" in Mandarin or Korean, the former would be a hoot. Gah....Cutie, you are Hot Hawt, indeed!
4. About him saying that he does not mind noona-dongsaeng relationship, it is probably that the interviewer post him this question. Again. When I translated this article, I was wondering if I should leave the title as it is. I was afraid some readers might speculate further especially after what had happened over the last week. However, as I have always done in my previous translations, I translated it as it is. I think fans should be mature enough to stop speculating. The way I see this is that Joo Won speaks honestly and from his heart. It's the same with his actions. Too bad if people want to twist or interpret it in their own minds,

Guest onlyyoujw

Spectacular! We are racing Oops! clicking ahead. Let's cheer! Cheer! Cheer! Will Cutie receive accolades from the organiser of SIDA to secure 1st position?

@mrdimples: Thanks for your translation. You are awesome. We fans and also JooWon's lucky to have fan like you.
Cant wait for tonight. I'm really curious how Prince Joowon will show up. He will appear in suit or sports wear????
Lucky Taiwanese fan. I'm really envious of them.

OMG!EMERGENCY!!!Joo won injured his nose again!!!!!!i don't know how true it is...

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/joo-won-suffers-an-injury-to-his-nose-while-filming-1-night-2-days :((

Guest mei8805

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Joo Won suffers an injury to his nose while filming ’1 Night 2 Days’by pkdance - 4 mins ago

this Story

• 2Share on Tumblr

20130518_JooWon.jpg

Actor Joo Won recently made a trip to the emergency room after injuring his nose while filming ‘1Night 2 Days‘.

His agency revealed on the 18th, “During the filming for ’1N2D’, Joo Won was in the middle of a game with the football team at Korea Maritime University and his nose collided with a player’s head, and he ended up injuring the ridge of his nose, causing swelling.”

Reportedly, Joo Won fell onto the floor and was unable to get up for some time, leading the staff to pause filming. Joo Won was rushed to the emergency room where he received treatment, and the actor showed his dedication to his work by insisting that he comes back to finish the filming afterwards.

Hopefully the injury is minor and Joo Won will recover quickly!

Cr : Allkpop.com

Guest mei8805

yup, everything's gonna be alright.... ^_^ Good luck for the fan meeting today in Taiwan for our cutie...^_^

Updates from fan meet in Taiwan.

There are 2 separate meetings. This one takes place over lunch and if I am not mistaken, the Cinderella one is tonight
f9dcd100baa1cd11b74db86cb812c8fcc2ce2d87
8601a18b87d6277f8be9077529381f30e824fc87

credit: Joo Won Baidu
Going to be out to run errands till late afternoon. Please drop photos if you can.

Joowonies, r ur fingers sore??? I started at the 3000 and the 'Doctor' was at 5M and i thot is it possible to catchup! Well, well well, joowonies make the IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE. We did not let the grass grow under our feet, we took actions.. 'CLICK, CLICK, CLICK.' BRAVO, a pat on the back for all Joowonies.. The ♥ counts might not have any significant bearing but in 'JW Soompi International' it shows our united front and love for JW. So proud of all of you.. muaks, muaks, muaaaaaaks!

he still look very handsome even without make up
and he seem very friendly
and i think his nose doesnt seem to have any bruises or scratches on it and the kpop news said on the 18 he got injured at1n2d filming but 18 s today which he is now in taiwan
i wonder is it they put the date wrong or happened last month