Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Why does his face look so round in that Coffee CF shooting? Is it because of the hairstyle? :) It makes him look younger and baby-ish :D

@aisling Cutie looks pretty pleased with himself on tat day dun u think so? he seems to be smiling to himself when he is not looking at anyone. wld it b wishful thinking on my part if i say he is happy to be spending the day with his "wifey" even though they r working? or maybe they r dating in the presence of a crowd? In my heart, I really wish tat they can b a real couple eventually bcoz i feel tat they r really very comfortable with each other. the vibes tat they give out whenever i see them together on or off screen tell me tat they r more than just good friends. :\"> :x

"I have never quarrelled with my girlfriend."

This is a fan’s account of the Cantata Coffee event at Morning Calm Village

8e08b4315c6034a8e8b3450ecb1349540823769d

Joo Won had a Q&A session where he took questions from fans and requests for songs. Below is the Q&A session which the MC posed to Joo Won

Note: my comments in green bracket

Q: What is your hobby?

JW: Drinking coffee, haha

MC: What type of coffee?

JW: American coffee

Q: What will you do when your girlfriend is angry?

(they got a fan up to act a skit and the girl really looked very angry with Joo Won)

MC: Ahhh….You really hate Joo Won-ssi?

JW: Looks like she really doesn’t like me ah? Haha

MC: Just like this, when your girlfriend is in a bad mood and wants to let it out…(what will you do?)

JW: Can I share my own experience?

MC: Your experience? Of course, we want to hear your experience

JW: We never quarreled.

MC: With your girlfriend???

JW: Yes

MC: How long was your longest relationship?

JW: Two and a half years.

MC: In that two and a half years, you never quarreled once?

JW: Not once

MC: Then why did you break up?

JW: Hmm… we just drifted apart…(WHAT! I would cling on to you tighter than my tree stump!)

MC: Then, what is your secret to having not quarreled.

JW: Understand her better

MC: Understand?

JW: Hm..That is, no matter what I will empathize with her.

MC: Wow….

JW: I like whatever she does

MC: Ya…..

JW: And also understand.

MC: A very warm-hearted man

Q: Oppa, when was your first love and first kiss?

JW: High School year 1

MC: Year 1?

MC: It was a co-ed (boys & girls) school?

MC: So that’s how you started the relationship?

JW: Hm..It was like that. My girlfriend was in the same school, she was an especially cheerful friend.

MC: Ah…People say that first love is unlikely to be realised. Did it?

JW: Ah? No.

MC: You didn’t have a relationship? (what is this MC trying to insinuate?)

JW: No. I did have a relationship.

MC: You have a relationship? (Naughty MC! Moat Escapee)

JW: Yes.

MC: Ah. Yes. Let’s take a trip down the memory lane. What was your deepest impression?

JW: It should be because I was in Arts school, I took on the responsibility of being the director of a play. So the performance was my deepest impression. (I don’t think that’s the answer the MC wanted)

Chinese translation: minidadalove on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source:  이하린(나래) @ 11

@mojobobo, you got the answer to your question-how long did he last?

ctfrsgp said:

@aisling They look really good together, dun they? I'm referring to Uie and cutie ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ... NOT the other pairing u suggested

You have your couple, I have my couple =)) I think cutie looks best when resting on Tae Woong's shoulder :D

What makes me wonder is.... if cutie feels a little bit jealous toward Tae Hyun right now? :D

@aisling Herez a vid of your "chosen" OTP :)) during a shooting for a CF some time back before filming for BM started. But they r not tog in the same scene. UTW was paired with a member of Secret a kpop girl group (i think, who is currently the "wifey" of ZE.A's Kwang-hee in WGM S4)

@mrdimplesThanks for the translation, dear. I'm confused about the questions about his past relationships. Is he talking about one girlfriend or more girlfriends?Anyway... now we know that his longest relationship lasted for 2 and half years. And yet he's still confused about girls... not understand them till now :D :D

Not sure if this vid has been posted here before...

Anyway I jus want to do my bit for pushing towards our "500-page Goal" ... more imptly to share with all my friends here... tatz a BB somewhere in tis vid... herherherher >:):D;) =P~ :\">

aisling said: @mrdimplesThanks for the translation, dear. I'm confused about the questions about his past relationships. Is he talking about one girlfriend or more girlfriends?Anyway... now we know that his longest relationship lasted for 2 and half years. And yet he's still confused about girls... not understand them till now :D :D

mrdimples said: aisling said: @mrdimplesThanks for the translation, dear. I'm confused about the questions about his past relationships. Is he talking about one girlfriend or more girlfriends?Anyway... now we know that his longest relationship lasted for 2 and half years. And yet he's still confused about girls... not understand them till now :D :D

My last post for tonight ♡ Really gotta get some zzzzzzzzz or else I will be totally useless at work tomorrow (:| I-) This is my Goodnight song ♡ sweet dreams to my friends in the Garden, on the Beach/Rockies and in the depths of our Moat Abyss ♡ :-* :-*

Guest sunshine4ever

@coolreborn, I saw that you are post #1 person and in charge of updating for our thread. Since everyone created so many pages per day it will be harder for those who come here for information. Do you think you can update regularly since you're active here? Like the news and stuffs? If you need help, will you let me know cuz I can help you with the linking of the news; however, it should be easy. Just go to mrdimples' profile and click under the news message that she posted and link people in page 1. Or you can select whatever you wish to link people to. Thanks so much for volunteering to do this work. ^^

Hi everyone, I'm a Gardener. Even though I don't have time to write all the time anymore except for weekends, but please know I support you all. Keep it up.

Special thanks to @mojobobo, for making Gardeners VISIBLE..kekeke...who said there are only a few of us? There are a lot of us who remain silent. Keke.

mrdimples said: CANTATA COFFEE BTS
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UfHpMhDHcUs/