Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

sorry if it has been already posted :) thank you master @coolreborn and @ezze for screen caps :) 
fXAVIEw.gif

cr Joo Won DC 

Guest mei8805

@coolreborn Thank u so much dear... Download torrent file, mission success..!  >:D< >:D< Thank u...  >:D< :x @arch00 wow, our charismatic doctor Park, he's ready for a surgery isn't he?to @ezze and @coolreborn @stearly @goldlotus thank u for the gifs and picture today ^_^@Mjwonnie thank u for the video of our Hwang Tae Hee.. ^_^Love u all... :x

@goldlotus  Thanks you so much for positing the Tokyo FM picsIt is going to be replayed on 11 August @ 15.20hrhttp://www.kntv.co.jp/program/?m=20130811

From a pic, looks like KNTV aired his interview at backstage too.  Keep an eye on his Jap fan accounts, they might have posted something nicer earlier as I know his official Japan FC released a few interviews (either movie clips or articles) last month.   Since I haven't subscribed to his Japan FC, I don't get to see the details.
I also had a read at the Jap magazine pic which @stearly posted yesterday.  The resolution is not good enough for me to read properly.  The article is about his FM report, his views on L7CS and 1N2D.  He mentioned a bit of Chan Sung and Choi Kang Hee.   Sorry again, I can't read the details for doing translation.

Thanks @mrdimples for posting that beautiful and insightful article.  I really want to hug the writer.  I agree with every word written there.
Thanks @jeonghyang for sharing the gifs with us.
Thanks @coolreborn @stearly for doing the screencaps.
I am so happy to start a new week and next week is even better.  Even in real life, it is worth the time to wait seeing a "Good Doctor" and I am sure this doctor will solve our problems.

The Joo-Joo Brothers

9pk8.jpg

In <Good Doctor> Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook’s friendly atmosphere on film set gives rise to the “Joo-Joo Brothers”

Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook will appear in KBS2 Monday, Tuesday drama <Good Doctor> as autistic youth Park Shi On and pediatric surgeon Kim Do Han respectively. For both men, this is their first time acting as a doctor since debut. With ambitious expectations, they fully immersed into their characters. Their same surnames have caught everyone’s attention, causing them to be given the tile of “Joo-Joo Brothers”.

In the story, pediatric surgeon Dr Kim Do Han is very unhappy with the acceptance of autistic Dr Park Shi On. He is greatly opposed to Dr Park who is different, conflicting with his hidden pain.

However, once the filming ends, the two displays a deep friendship.

Their humor has especially brought much warmth to the set. Being totally in sync with each other, this show in the latter half of the year will make the viewers feel sad, giving a peek to the touching story in a medical drama.

-note- this is a rough translation post by 瓦素小晨曦 on Joo Won Baidu
English translation: mrdimples@soompi

When I saw the moniker, I was ROFLMAO. Joo-Joo Brothers????????!!!!!! =)) =)) =))

mrdimples said: The Joo-Joo Brothers

In <Good Doctor> Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook’s friendly atmosphere on film set gives rise to the “Joo-Joo Brothers”

Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook will appear in KBS2 Monday, Tuesday drama <Good Doctor> as autistic youth Park Shi On and pediatric surgeon Kim Do Han respectively. For both men, this is their first time acting as a doctor since debut. With ambitious expectations, they fully immersed into their characters. Their same surnames have caught everyone’s attention, causing them to be given the tile of “Joo-Joo Brothers”.

In the story, pediatric surgeon Dr Kim Do Han is very unhappy with the acceptance of autistic Dr Park Shi On. He is greatly opposed to Dr Park who is different, conflicting with his hidden pain.

However, once the filming ends, the two displays a deep friendship.

Their humor has especially brought much warmth to the set. Being totally in sync with each other, this show in the latter half of the year will make the viewers feel sad, giving a peek to the touching story in a medical drama.

-note- this is a rough translation post by 瓦素小晨曦 on Joo Won Baidu

When I saw the moniker, I was ROFLMAO. Joo-Joo Brothers????????!!!!!! =)) =)) =))

Guest mydeed

/quote]

LOL. Gooood question.

Well this is one airy outfit :-) :-)

Last time Cutie was in Gaksital white robe and holding his iron flute and now blue scrubs and errr scalpel ;-)

Two deadly outfits. Yummy!

Guest mei8805

Rating for 1 night 2 days season 2 episode 72 (130728) :
Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 16.9 

2. MBC Real Man 15.9

3. SBS Running Man 13.0 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.8

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 6.7

6. KBS Mamma Mia 5.9 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 16.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

cr : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/41968

@mrdimples I nealy fell off the chair after seeing joo-joo brothers

In Japanese "Joo" is written as チュ

With my naughty thinking i will make it as チュウ which means "kiss". OMG what is these joo-joo brothers are doing there ?

Guest mei8805

Good Morning...!Today is Monday, can't wait for Good Doctor press conference at July 31 and First episode of Good Doctor in August 5..!Yeiiiyyyy...! Bromance of Joo-Joo brothers..!  =D> <:-P >:D< Can we have BTS of Moon-Moon couple too? *pray* :D
Have a nice monday all...!화이팅 Cutie for all of your activities today..!화이팅 for all of u'r activity too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!

20121012000296_0.jpg

(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

Another translation

Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook’s friendship gives birth to the “Joo-Joo Brothers”

9pk8.jpg

Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook will appear in KBS2 Monday, Tuesday drama <Good Doctor> as autistic youth Park Shi On and pediatric surgeon Kim Do Han respectively. For both men, this is their first time acting as a doctor since debut. Thus, with increasing expectations on their new challenge, they are passionately acting out their roles. Their same surnames also have caught everyone’s attention, causing them to be given the title of “Joo-Joo Brothers”.

In the story, pediatric surgeon Dr Kim Do Han is very unhappy with the acceptance of autistic Dr Park Shi On who has the personality of a 10 year old. The unusual Dr Park and Dr Kim who has a painful past, thus become opponents.

However, once the filming ends, the two displays a deep friendship that’s a total departure from their acting. During break time, the two looks warmly at each other and chat happily.

Joo Won always responds with a sweet smile to Joo Sang Wook’s unique humour, bringing warmth to the atmosphere on set. The two who get along very well with each other, together with their laughter and smiles have changed the entire film set into a sea of happiness. With such harmony, the production will bring a touching drama to the viewers in this second half of the year, giving rise to a “touching medical drama”.

<Good Doctor> is a medical drama set in a university hospital pediatric department, showing the lives of the medical professionals and their romances. It is the first collaboration between writer Park Jae Bum who with cable tv OCN drama <God’s Quiz> broke new ground for ethical medical drama and PD Ki Min Soo who was behind KBS2 <Goodbye Solo> etc. It will take over from <Shark> on August 5th

source: tvreport.co.kr
Chinese translation : beshd斯达 Good Doctor Baidu

class="entry-title"Actor Uhm Tae Woong wants CL to be the female guest on “2 Days and 1 Night” igay.jpg
In the recent episode of “2 Days and 1 Night” Actor Uhm Tae Woong, Joo Won, and Cha Tae-Hyun were asked, “Which female guest would you like to come to the show?” Uhm Tae Woong chose CL,  Cha Tae Hyun chose Suzy and Han Hyo Joo, and Joo Won chose A-Pink.

Ahhh, dear guys, the right answer is: none of them! Allright, you can invite some female guest from our thread, I am OK with that :-)  

Meantime Cutie with his A-Pink choice was in the Naver search this morning.