Source: ohkpop<br />

<br />

Joo Won Would Rather Hang Out with Friends than Date<br />

So for JW its BROMANCE before ROMANCE  

:)&gt;-

<br />

<br />

<br />

I think Cutie is the type who seeks deep and long lasting elationship once he likes the person, be it a female or male. When you read the part he talks about Kim Seung Woo leaving 1N2D, he said that he had always thought that they will be doing the show till they grow old. I know it's kind of absurd but it is pretty revealing of his nature. He is probably looking for a life partner and not just casual dating.<br />

<br />

He is sentimental and emotional sort, don't you think? We see it in his interviews, the way he talks and what he says. From this one, the thing he says he likes to do: drive to the park and take a nap; sips coffee, stare at the sky, listening to music. So when he is in love, I can imagine how every fibre in his body and every thought on his mind would be centered around the relationship. <br />

<br />

It's an irony. A man who is loved and dreamed of by many but he says he is lonely. More than the average person, Joo Won seeks and craves human interactions. He places immense value on relationships. I am glad he has some good hyungs in the showbiz and his steadfast friends from school days. I cannot shake off the nagging thought that something happened to him which he did not reveal fully. It is the thing that keeps popping up in his interviews about push and pull. It was probably a mentally exhausting episode for him, that's why he feels its more comfortable just to get together with friends.   <br />

<br />

I just hope that when the right girl comes along, she would complete him. Not that he isn't complete now but that love and family has always been on his mind.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKGB7iTqe0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Omona. Who has been hiding these??? Kyaaah ojakgyo bts! Pouty taehee! Wiiii!! Thanks much @ctfrsgp! i've only seen these vids now!

Now I really believe we'll get to see that Spring Awakening vid! ^_~

Guest Vodoleiskaya

To Stearly:@Vodoleiskaya: Welcome to the thread! I am sorry you had such an experience like a ban just after your first post but I am glad that it’s not scared you away.
Thank you for this support and red Joo Won ...Also, thank you so much for Mihellie  for gifs  оf  greeting Joo Won  to welcome me .. I had tears in my eyes, because of the feeling that all was very nice and sweet, as if Cutie himself  welcomes me.As for the love of Joo Won in Russia, a group site "In contact" ,dedicated Joo Won,http://vk.com/club40352572, is going to collect and send him a gift ... And since we know that  He puts things  оf fans' and points to himself, even suggested to link him to do things, such as a knitted scarf ... . also there is a proposal to collect money and send him a Russian souvenirs, such  as...topic-40352572_28389000?z=photo-40352572topic-40352572_28389000?z=photo-40352572  It is a pity that the address is unknown  of Joo Won, the girls are going to give gifts through someone who will go to Seoul.

Vodoleiskaya said: To Stearly:@Vodoleiskaya: Welcome to the thread! I am sorry you had such an experience like a ban just after your first post but I am glad that it’s not scared you away.
Thank you for this support and red Joo Won ...Also, thank you so much for Mihellie  for gifs  оf  greeting Joo Won  to welcome me .. I had tears in my eyes, because of the feeling that all was very nice and sweet, as if Cutie himself  welcomes me.As for the love of Joo Won in Russia, a group site "In contact" ,dedicated Joo Won,http://vk.com/club40352572, is going to collect and send him a gift ... And since we know that  He puts things  оf fans' and points to himself, even suggested to link him to do things, such as a knitted scarf ... . also there is a proposal to collect money and send him a Russian souvenirs, such  as...topic-40352572_28389000?z=photo-40352572topic-40352572_28389000?z=photo-40352572  It is a pity that the address is unknown  of Joo Won, the girls are going to give gifts through someone who will go to Seoul.