Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest padme

@mrdimples Thanks  <3

and mabe it's just me but I notice that is the first time I read where he mentions being interested or immersed in swimming   ;)  uhmm sounds great so that's explain ALOT why I see him recently in 1N2D! with such nice back  :\">  so there is the results he has such a prominent back lately   B-) :D >:D< :\"> ^:)^  Now about him swimming saghsadhsahjsadhasdsdnjsdkdskjl all I can think right now is cutie+swimming+playing+swimsuit+hot LOL * brain explodes*  

i came across this video while searching for Bridal Mask OST a few months ago. is this an official OST? the song is absolutely amazing, and it suits the emotions in the video perfectly. even the lyrics are very well made. i listen to this song and Goodbye Day everyday while driving to and back from work.  :x

farbarri said: i came across this video while searching for Bridal Mask OST a few months ago. is this an official OST? the song is absolutely amazing, and it suits the emotions in the video perfectly. even the lyrics are very well made. i listen to this song and Goodbye Day everyday while driving to and back from work.  :x

simplydramafied1082 said: @daydreamsindecember and @mrdimples The PPTV interview posted by Joo Won la la is around 22 mins long and the complete parts are labelled 1, 2 and 3. The others are bits and pieces of the same thing ( since those videos showed some continuity, or at least it seemed to me, when he was giving his answers and part 3 had the ending credits).

coolreborn said:

[pictures]

cr DC

I don't know if there's crying moments like this in the drama but if there is... my heart will be so happy to watch it.

i know, right? Joowon's crying scenes are the best. you know, the scene you captured in the pics where Joowon cried in the rain, that was the determining scene for me. when i watched it, i realized that he is a really great actor. thus begins my Joowon spazz~  8->

dont get me started on his crying scenes in Bridal Mask....... :x

Give me a hi ten girl lol

Me too wAs amazed with his crying scenes in 7g so that is why I am here

I will more towards crying scenes in a drama if have a good crying scene then it will capture my attention and will watch the whole drama like 7g i never think it s a bad show as maybe lack of storyline but it seem like capture my Attwntion in the crying scenes

So I will watch the whole drama

I m the type I can't fin the drama if there is nothing catch my attention so I everytm end up

Nothing to watch a long period but lucky got jw dramas

I have watch all his dramas without any stop

I like yoon eun hye too but never watchg her all dramas

I am very choosy type selecting dramas

So far there are two celebrities. I will definitely watch ella and Joo won

Ella is very natural in her acting she won't care about her look no matter how ugly she may look she will just cried naturally

I find that joo won crying can make the viewers feel his palm and suffering so I always will see if there s any good crying scenes in show

I love to be touched by crying scenes