Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

jjsweeter0211

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; "KBS 월화 드라마 굿닥터(Good Doctor) 티저1(teaser1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkjhqKCtclc

cr to KBS

just dropping by to say a few things about the teaser:
1) i love the directing where the color is different between Joowon and the others surrounding him before MCW comes over. it totally differentiates his world and the world of the other normal people. it sort of introduces his mind to us briefly
2) when MCW comes over to him, he grabs his bag all the more tightly to himself for he must have felt insecure with so many people around him. but i can see he can make eye contact with other people, though he cant hold it for a long time.
3) when MCW helps him and he smiles, it shows just how love-deprived he is. just by that simple gesture, he has already felt happy and shy and thankful.
4) he feels insecure with other people around him. he keeps looking around as if he thinks people are looking at him, and he's not sure of what to do. he's also probably a trusting person as he quickly responds to MCW when she tells him to walk.
4) this is what worries me: if he cant make a simple decision such as crossing the road, it will be difficult for him to make decisions concerning people's lives or diseases. i'm fine if Dr.Park is being made as someone who is extremely intelligent and can diagnose people's illness easily. but if he were to perform the surgery himself, i dont think he is able to do it. you see, he seems pretty twitchy to me. if when he is performing a surgery and someone says something suddenly, he might be all jumpy thus creates problem for the patient. so, i'm quite worried about this fact. but it'll be interesting to know how the character evolves.
awesome acting by Joowon, and i can see their chemistry already~ come on, August~ dont disappoint me. come faster! by-pass July, please......

Guest padme

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TEASER <3

I'M JUST WITOUTH WORDS O_______________O' I just completely speechless Joo won! mannnnnnnnnnnnnn you did it again  @-)  I don't know what to say really goshhhhhh just thought my feels goes to the point that my heart crash somewhere awwwwwwwwww  :((  I know that I shouldn't  be like this just with a teaser but goshhh this boy made me contradict myself of not give an opinión until the drama start! ahhh

Joo won Fighting my boy <3  :x

and my shipper side EXPLODES! xD shipping shipping Doctor Park and Doctor Cha OMIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~  :\"> :)>-  I can feel the protectiness around her towards our Doctor Park <3 

ok now back to work =S

The Doctor is In: Joo Won to Flood the Nation with Tears through 'Good Doctor'

1790_4796_l.jpg

•  The first shots from the set of new KBS drama <Good Doctor> have been revealed showing actor Joo Won perfectly in character with his role as Park Shi-on. <Good Doctor>, (written by Park Jae-bum, directed by Ki Min-soo, produced by Logos Film) will premiere on August 5th on KBS. Joo Won plays Park Shi-on, a youth suffering from autism but also shows signs of having savant syndrome. His role is expected to flood the nation with tears, with the drama promising to be a healing story. Joo Won has been immersed in his role as Park Shi-on from the start, with his serious eyes and clear voice as well as strange manner of speech expected from a person suffering from a developmental disorder. Joo Won's first shoot was on July 17th at Gwangmyeong Station. He was wearing a neat grey suit and looked nervous. He kept his eyes on the script and tried to be in character, and also was active in discussing the scenes with director Ki Min-soo, showing a lot of passion for his new role.When he was talking with the staff, he was all smiles, but once the film started rolling, Joo Won was 100% Park Shi-on, even showing emotion in a split second he was standing to wait for the train.Joo Won showed energy asking many people for advice on the character Park Shi-on as this sort of character was never shown on dramas before, and read many books related to autism and savant syndrome. The audience will anxiously wait to see how Joo Won will transform Park Shi-on into a new character. The drama's production company, Logos Film, said, "Joo Won has been building up his acting repertoire through many different works. He will be showcasing an entirely different character through 'Good Doctor'. We hope the audience looks forward to seeing Joo Won on screen and acknowledges his efforts to truly become one with his character Park Shi-on." <Good Doctor> is a human medical drama that takes place in the pediatric surgery department of a general hospital. It will tell the story of autistic youth Park Shi-on overcoming obstacles and prejudices of the world to develop as a pediatric surgeon. The new drama will premiere on August 5th as the follow up to <Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus> for the Monday, Tuesday timeslot.Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/hallyu/gallery_view.html?No=1790

Guest winterdays

mydeed said: jjsweeter0211 said:
class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; white-space: nowrap; -ms-overflow-x: hidden; -ms-overflow-y: hidden; -ms-word-wrap: normal; -ms-text-overflow: ellipsis; background-color: transparent;"KBS 월화 드라마 굿닥터(Good Doctor) 티저1(teaser1)

cr to KBS

Guys.... I have watched the teaser like so many times that I couldn't count it on my fingers... Oh gosh, cutie's emotions totally penetrate into my heart.... He is such an awesome actor. I knew he is an amazing actor, but I am still shocked at his ability to become Park Shi-on. :D Anyway, here's a chinese-translated teaser of GD. Anyone who knows chinese can translate them to english. Not sure if posted. My eyes are such a problem, they can miss out the teaser you guys posted until several posts away then I realised the teaser is out...... :)) So pardon me if this has been posted. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLsaP6xtees&list=FLs8Br_1Uzr-41MzXn-7C3wQ&index=1
Cr to JooWon LaLa

jjsweeter0211 said:

KBS 월화 드라마 굿닥터(Good Doctor) 티저1(teaser1)

cr to KBS

yeah.. I have watched it for more than 10 times already... i thought I've just died and went to heaven.ITS A super DAEBAK!!!!I knew he is gonna nail it...please august come faster!!

Woooow!! That was pretty good!! ^^ waaaaah I am super excited for it already! I am seeing Dr. Park and not Joo Won in this clip! The thing about cutie's acting is he acts with his whole body. He has different mannerisms, stance with his different characters. Of course, this new role would require a whole new different sets of such.

I also liked that we get the feel already even with a minute teaser! Prepare the tissues yeorobun!

@farbarri: y'know, i don't think you'd be able to stay away from here! ㅋㅋ I am pretty sure lots more GD stills and vids are to come out! :P

Re: twitchy/indecisiveness vibe... Maybe that was their first meeting? When he was still studying for the prog or something? Anyways, pretty nice observations. I bet we're all dying for august to come sooner!!

Guest winterdays

goldlotus said: The Doctor is In: Joo Won to Flood the Nation with Tears through 'Good Doctor'

1790_4796_l.jpg

•  The first shots from the set of new KBS drama <Good Doctor> have been revealed showing actor Joo Won perfectly in character with his role as Park Shi-on. <Good Doctor>, (written by Park Jae-bum, directed by Ki Min-soo, produced by Logos Film) will premiere on August 5th on KBS. Joo Won plays Park Shi-on, a youth suffering from autism but also shows signs of having savant syndrome. His role is expected to flood the nation with tears, with the drama promising to be a healing story. Joo Won has been immersed in his role as Park Shi-on from the start, with his serious eyes and clear voice as well as strange manner of speech expected from a person suffering from a developmental disorder. Joo Won's first shoot was on July 17th at Gwangmyeong Station. He was wearing a neat grey suit and looked nervous. He kept his eyes on the script and tried to be in character, and also was active in discussing the scenes with director Ki Min-soo, showing a lot of passion for his new role.When he was talking with the staff, he was all smiles, but once the film started rolling, Joo Won was 100% Park Shi-on, even showing emotion in a split second he was standing to wait for the train.Joo Won showed energy asking many people for advice on the character Park Shi-on as this sort of character was never shown on dramas before, and read many books related to autism and savant syndrome. The audience will anxiously wait to see how Joo Won will transform Park Shi-on into a new character. The drama's production company, Logos Film, said, "Joo Won has been building up his acting repertoire through many different works. He will be showcasing an entirely different character through 'Good Doctor'. We hope the audience looks forward to seeing Joo Won on screen and acknowledges his efforts to truly become one with his character Park Shi-on." <Good Doctor> is a human medical drama that takes place in the pediatric surgery department of a general hospital. It will tell the story of autistic youth Park Shi-on overcoming obstacles and prejudices of the world to develop as a pediatric surgeon. The new drama will premiere on August 5th as the follow up to <Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus> for the Monday, Tuesday timeslot.Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/hallyu/gallery_view.html?No=1790

Chansung tweeted it.

@2PMagreement211

KBS월,화 드라마 '굿 닥터'에!!! 우리 주원이형이!!!!! 민서누나와 함께!!!!!! 출현을!!!! 음하하 이번 월,화는 굿 닥터닷!!! 함께 보아용 으흐흣 그리고 티져 공개됐답니다. 유튜에 '굿 닥터'라고 검색해보세요.'_'...!8

I used Google translator and i think he is promoting "good doctor" too.love bromance ♥♥♡♡

I told myself i will stay away from this thread but failed miserably :< lol

I have been repeating the video a lot of time. I love it.love it.BUT it also generated a lot of questions.his character can't be inspired from Kim Peek right?He will learn how to "put on act" and communicate with patients right?honestly i won't dare to become patient of a timid doctor.his character is still an intern right?

farbarri said:4) this is what worries me: if he cant make a simple decision such as crossing the road, it will be difficult for him to make decisions concerning people's lives or diseases. i'm fine if Dr.Park is being made as someone who is extremely intelligent and can diagnose people's illness easily. but if he were to perform the surgery himself, i dont think he is able to do it. you see, he seems pretty twitchy to me. if when he is performing a surgery and someone says something suddenly, he might be all jumpy thus creates problem for the patient. so, i'm quite worried about this fact. but it'll be interesting to know how the character evolves.

Ma OO said: Chansung tweeted it.

@2PMagreement211

KBS월,화 드라마 '굿 닥터'에!!! 우리 주원이형이!!!!! 민서누나와 함께!!!!!! 출현을!!!! 음하하 이번 월,화는 굿 닥터닷!!! 함께 보아용 으흐흣 그리고 티져 공개됐답니다. 유튜에 '굿 닥터'라고 검색해보세요.'_'...!8

I used Google translator and i think he is promoting "good doctor" too.love bromance ♥♥♡♡

at long last finally got home.....never happen in my entire working yrs here in korea to be excited in going home....just because of that teaser i'm praying on the wall clock to make it fast.....ohmmmyyy OUR CUTIE IS REALLY THE BEST.....sdel.jpg

Guest mei8805

Woooooowww!!! Yeiiiiiiiiy! first Teaser for "Good Doctor" is out...!! Just from the teaser, i expect that "good doctor" gonna be awesome. Daebak...! Many thumbs up for our cutie a.k.a dr. Park shi On... Can't wait for "Good Doctor"..!! Awesomeeee...!! Really Excited....!  :x <:-P =D> I think i need some box of tissue when i watch this.. :') Joo Won.. 화이팅...!! 20121012000296_0.jpg(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg )