Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

[EXCLUSIVE] Park Shin-hye, Joo Won and Idol Stars Comment on Valentine’s Day

Ah yes, it is February 14, Valentine’s Day once again. And plenty of men and women will be exchanging friendly or romantic gestures, from cards to flowers to chocolates to more special gifts.

So what about celebrities? Most of them, without that someone special to be sweet to (at least that’s what they say), said they will be busy working even on Valentine’s Day (what a relief). Let’s see what else they had to tell TenAsia.

# Joo Won

I’ll spend this Valentine’s Day filming my movie “Fashion King” (translated title) all day long. Am I sad? Not at all! It’s nice to spend Valentine’s with that one special person but I also really like feeling the energy you can get off of a lively filming set. Should I say that for now, I prefer to be everyone’s heartthrob than just one person’s? Then when am I going to find someone that I’ll confess my love to? I’m not going to tell you!

source http://www.tenasia.com/archives/77061

I've just watched the last interview edwin shooting that JWCS Team had subbed.... OMG !!!

I find him absolutly adorable and playful in this one ! He looks like relaxed, spontaneous, it's a big pleasure to see him like that. I love when he's like that ! :x :x :x

I've almost forgotten : Thank you, Subbing Team ! My training has just finished and it's a great way to begin my leisure time !

thanks so much @mrdimples! :x it's always nice to read such an honest interview by Joowon. he's so humble and always look for ways to improve himself with each project. though Catch Me and Good Doctor overlaps, he really brings out the nature of both characters so well that i wouldnt have guessed he filmed both at the same time. he's really amazing. :)
i also love the way Joowon respects woman like his first love, his co-stars, his mother, etc. his sensitivity towards them is what will make him a great life partner, one most ladies would kill to have. :x

Slow day... Randomly found this facebook page with Gaksital memes... https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=243203882517190&id=243173169186928&set=a.243203875850524.1073741829.243173169186928&source=43 Sharing with you guys some of the ones I lol-ed at:
1234924_243204282517150_1337141144_n.jpg

I think this was just being talked about by the moaty twins the other day! 
 --1016558_243204025850509_142469361_n.jpg 
And this is the recent "theme" in the thread Also this, just change gutter to the bigger moat lake,
1656181_243204182517160_1941375119_n.jpg

--- Other funny stuff:
1620842_243203915850520_940736071_n.jpg
400582_243204099183835_1022606212_n.jpg

--- There are a few more there soooo enjoy lol-ing and reminiscing! 
Note: EDIT: ok I placed the original source. I finally got to use my lappie. credits to the fb owner! ^^ Another note: I miss Joo Won!

@moonandhearts Joowon has a really beautiful body 'assets' LOL! :)) :)) :)) you're right, one of our twins talked about it the other day, and i totally LO-ed upon seeing this picture, remembering that post. Joowon should wear more white pants. scratch that, any colored pants will enhance his figure, really. he has a great body proportion due to his great height.
Gaksital days are one of his BEST body proportion. i love how he looks in Gaksital and Ojakgyo Brothers. :x :x :x Ghost is not bad too, and Catch Me. ShiOn also have a great body. i love that arm scene when he hiccups after YoonSeo told him his arm is like a toothpick, and i was like "what, lady? toothpick? you obviously havent seen him flex those muscles". ;;) ;;) ;;) ok, fine. Joowon has a great body all the time.

farbarri said: @moonandhearts Joowon has a really beautiful body 'assets' LOL! :)) :)) :)) you're right, one of our twins talked about it the other day, and i totally LO-ed upon seeing this picture, remembering that post. Joowon should wear more white pants. scratch that, any colored pants will enhance his figure, really. he has a great body proportion due to his great height.
Gaksital days are one of his BEST body proportion. i love how he looks in Gaksital and Ojakgyo Brothers. :x :x :x Ghost is not bad too, and Catch Me. ShiOn also have a great body. i love that arm scene when he hiccups after YoonSeo told him his arm is like a toothpick, and i was like "what, lady? toothpick? you obviously havent seen him flex those muscles". ;;) ;;) ;;) ok, fine. Joowon has a great body all the time.

mrdimples said: farbarri said: @moonandhearts Joowon has a really beautiful body 'assets' LOL! :)) :)) :)) you're right, one of our twins talked about it the other day, and i totally LO-ed upon seeing this picture, remembering that post. Joowon should wear more white pants. scratch that, any colored pants will enhance his figure, really. he has a great body proportion due to his great height.

farbarri said: mrdimples said: farbarri said: @moonandhearts Joowon has a really beautiful body 'assets' LOL! :)) :)) :)) you're right, one of our twins talked about it the other day, and i totally LO-ed upon seeing this picture, remembering that post. Joowon should wear more white pants. scratch that, any colored pants will enhance his figure, really. he has a great body proportion due to his great height.

@mindymoe can you help me do a gif of when Taewoong ruffles a sleeping Joowon's head in the episode where Joowon first eat lemon? they were doing the wow-mazing race, and it was the resting time, i think. the casts were discussing Jongmin/ShiKyung argument earlier on, and Joowon was fast asleep. but Taewoong ruffles his hair affectionately. :x i really love seeing the hyungs ruffle his hair. SeungWoo did it too in the episode where Joowon and SuGeun just eat and eat non-stop, and SeungWoo & Taewoong had to walk for miles and Jongmin had to go to an island alone.
Joowon totally exhibits the maknae aura when he's in the show. all of them love spoiling him. only Jongmin treats Joowon like a friend. :x :x