Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

sa0irse said:

koreantiti said:

Hello unnis !! .. Ohh you are all in a deep sleep right  ?  @cutify Yes you're right .. I tempted .. I don't know what to do and @coolreborn is really a moat monster, she keep trying to make me fall in the moat, and she successed ( a little ). Unni you're really gonna drive me crazy!  Yes if i was alone with him and if he looks me the way he looks his co-star in dramas ... yes I will just make the hole bigger ... really biger ! But who will not ?? @cutify I know you're like me ... tempted by the moat ! if you are in this situation won't you make the hole bigger ?? 

@koreantiti, See! I told you if you're here long enough, you just found yourself closer and closer....It's just in a matter of time before we can see each other in the moat lake somewhere >:)

@sa0irse you're right unni ... but even if I say that : "if I was only with him, I will make the hole bigger" . It's in my dreams lol. In reality, I will just faint or don't dare to look at him ... no I will look him ( sometimes

:\">

).... but not rip his pants though. XD

=)) @coolreborn and @mrdimples really doing there expertise to drag us together with them...but wecant blame them anyway because we are willingly to participates, right? LOL

@sa0irse im thinking on making those hole bigger and torn it in to pieces...

>:)

Did i just mentioned that ill be in a garden... Ops i did it again... :-SS

@coolreborn hey sleepyhead... I jus had my lunch i was wondering where you've been to? Pretty quiet here tis morning... Me was lonely and bored i jus rent dvd for the movie. Going to watch it now

@ctfrsgp: Watching Sassy Girl, this is freaking funny. I'm laughing my butt off. I know I'm years late in watching this but better late than never. :))

@coolreborn I'm jus starting to watch "my GF is an agent". Am going to try imagine cutie in KJH's role >:)

almost late to the party.. i left this thread for a day and there are 301 new messages  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  so i think we can reach 500 or even 1000 pages by the end of this year, gals :x

@mrdimples - afterall this time i always thought i'm a garden girls but your quiz really show my true color, and i belong to the moat since the beginning, so accept me all moat seniors :D

and last but not least, i wanna say

HAPPY 25th/26th(korean time) BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG CUTIE BABY, JOO-WON <:-P <:-P  <:-P   
WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST AND MAY YOU REACH THE HIGHEST STARS OF YOUR DREAMS...
noona love you  :*

anddd my name on the card my name on the card my name on the card, thank youuu @lyra_brilliantez  :\">

@ctfrsgp: I'll watch it after I watching Sassy Girl. I'll imagine Joo Won too. Hahahaha, I'm excited with this new drama, hope we'll have lots of different kinds of actions. And I bet, as early as now, Joo Won is gearing up with his new character.

@coolreborn Aft watchg the movie version, I hav a feeling tat cutie's role in the drama will be very diff fr tat of KJH. The latter's character in the movie is very dorky and clumsy even when he is in the spy mode. I wld expect cutie to be a cool spy and only pretend to be nerdy when he in his undercover mode.

I have been sitting on this article for almost a week. Since today is Joo Won's special day, I decided to knuckle down and do the translations. The reason why I love this one is that it revealed the early days where his beliefs and attitudes like being humble, polite and hard working were grounded. 

TV Daily Interview with Joo Won

500fd9f9d72a605944fb3b9e2834349b023bba4f

Through Baker King Kim Tak Gu, Korean actor Joo Won debuted in the entertainment world. He then continued to star in Ojakgyo Brothers, receiving a lot of love from ahjumma fans. Now, he has exhibited extraordinary acting skills in Bridal Mask. Today, even among well-known actors in the 30s to 40s age range appearing on TV screens, the age 20plus young actor was able to display an exquisite acting skills and endurance that exceeded expectations. In each episode of Bridal Mask, there will be endless stream of comments on the web, praising Joo Won for his acting skills. Not only did he receive praises from the viewers for his acting prowess, those who act along with him in the drama like Park Ki Woong, Han Chae Ah and Kim Eung Soo also praised him unceasingly. Not only does Joo Won know how to play aegyo, he is also a polite actor.

Bridal Mask martial arts instructor Shen Choi Min praised him saying “Of all the actors, the one who stands out in terms of martial arts moves is Joo Won; his growth is practically like swift wind and quick as lightning.” Joo Won’s stunt double Lee Tae Young also expressed “Of all the actor I have met, Joo Won is the most outstanding one.”

When Joo Won heard all the compliments everyone had heaped on him, he was a bit embarrassed and laughed “The thing I placed most importance on is “Basics”. An actor, no matter how well he acts or how well he does everything, if he does not have the basics, he will not be liked. Knowing your manners is fundamental. When you are learning, if you have the humility to receive the teachings of others, then you can be called someone who has the basics. I also love to respect those people who have the “Basics”. He went on and added “I feel that I am still very lacking. That’s why, no matter where I go, whoever I meet, I will be very humble. Of course, towards sunbae Kim Eung Soo, I am even more so. Kim Eung Soo sunbae’s acting skills is superb and his personality is amazingly good. So I have always been very respectful towards him, I will also like to learn a lot about acting techniques from him. No matter what sunbae say, I will stand by his side, like a fool going “Ah Ah” smiling as I listened. I will follow this most basic of manners.

Although Joo Won often loves to play aegyo, he does not talk much. He said “When everyone watched 1N2D, they will know that I am always running to and fro, not a vivacious person. Haha.” When he was asked “You don’t seem to come across as an introverted student when you were young” Joo Won would only smile and say nothing. It was his dedication to acting that led him. At first, it was due to his introvert nature that he started to study drama, however from a certain moment onwards, acting became the most important part of his life.  

Joo Won expressed: “When I got into High School of Arts, there were friends I knew from drama class, there were also child celebrity actors. Perhaps it was because I was very passionate and had a firm determination towards acting, I was able to take on the responsibility of being the class monitor and drama group director. When I was young, no matter how many nights I had to stay up, I never felt any slightest bit of tiredness. I am very clear about the fact that I have no merit that is a cut above anyone else. I can say that I am an ignorant person; I only know how to concentrate on acting. Performing arts students are all very handsome and cool, compared to them, I am still very far away. “Never thought that “Perfectly handsome” Joo Won would say these things. When Joo Won saw that the puzzled look on the reporter/writer’s face, he again emphasized that “It’s absolutely true.” He stated “It is said that if everyone is conscientious, then you must work even harder.” But what I can be certain of is that no all are hardworking. Of course, I am also not someone who is striving very hard, compared to me; there are some who are even more conscientious. But when I was attending school, I witness some students who were very lazy, and there were some who loved to play more than acting, these people have never worked hard. Every day, I will just practice acting into the night, maybe when they saw how serious I was, that’s why they selected me to act in the musical.

In High School of Arts, Performing Acts was known as the “Evil Torture Training Camp.” And Joo Won was the class monitor and troupe director, his strict teaching methods was notorious in the entire school. In 3rd year of High School, he will arrive punctually at school at 7am daily; he had never been late once. So it can be seen that not only was Joo Won strict towards his juniors, he was also extremely hard on himself.

He said: “During my time in High School of Arts, I had already shaped my life “Basics”. Of course, my parents’ contribute a huge significance to my upbringing. My parents always taught me how to be a punctual and polite person. When I attended school, I experienced for myself the importance of these two things. For example, you have to be polite to everyone; you must keep to the appointed time. As a maknae, you must understand what you have to do and the kind of attitude you must possess as a sunbae. I learnt a lot.  Seriously, good manners and punctuality is the most important in the world. In my 3 years in High School, I reached school at 7am every day. In my first year, whatever tasks the seniors instructed me to do, I will complete them diligently. When I was in 2nd year, I did not forget to take care of my juniors. The juniors may secretly wonder “Why does he arrive so early every day?” Haha. Although it was a simple thing, I was serious about it.

Joo Won also expressed that if he made a mistake, he will never accuse his junior. When asked “The juniors must be very annoying?” Joo Won already knew what we were getting at, he said it as a matter of fact “They were all very afraid of me. Every day at 7.30am, the juniors will have to clean the drama set, but I will be there at 7am daily. Of course I was very tired, but I will not just watch the juniors clean, sometimes I will severely reprimand those latecomers. They must have thought that I was very strict, but I was not strict towards them under unreasonable circumstances.” Joo Won’s innocent smile and slow manner of speech made one feels that he is truly a “Good Man”. But when the word “Acting” is mentioned, Joo Won’s eyes sharpened immediately. He expressed that ever since he chose to go into acting till now, he has never for a moment, regretted. When he announced to his parents, his decision to study in a high school of art, he had said even if he had to eat instant noodles for his 3 meals every day, he will still want to act. Joo Won’s mother understood her son very well, she said to him “Since this is your own decision, then you shouldn’t have any regrets, work hard towards this path.” Joo Won engraved his mother’s words deep onto his heart. Perhaps because of this strong support from his mother which motivates him, he has never regretted.

Joo Won revealed “When I stand on the stage, my parents were very happy for me. My family has always been living harmoniously. But my mother lives together with 3 men (my father, my elder brother and myself), so a bit of laughter is lacking. Even though I was at home playing aegyo, it was harder than it would have been for a daughter. But when I was a musical actor, standing on the stage, my parents were really happy for me. If other parents watched their children perform once, you can say my mother watched me 10 times. When I was acting in the musical, I started to earn money. Now that I am acting in dramas, this will definitely bring more laughter to the family. After my choice to go into acting, family harmony is the most important reward to me.

At the end, this writer asked Joo Won, what type of actor will he like to become in the future? Joo Won answered: “I will like to be an unpretentious actor who is able to express his emotions naturally. I hope that whenever the audience sees me, they will say I am an actor who is worthy of trust. Also, I have said this since my musical theatre days; my dream is to be a humane actor.”

Chinese Translations: 3648vqh from baidu

English Translations: mrdimples@soompi

Source: TVDaily