Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

• Joo Won and Moon Chae-won's first night out [2013-07-19]

[Photo Credit: Logos Film]

1797_4810_l.jpg

Joo Won and Moon Chae-won the two leads of the drama "Good Doctor" was seen testing their on-screen chemistry. Joo Won and Moon Chae-won who star in the upcoming KBS Mon/Tues drama "Good Doctor" (Written by Park Jae-bum, Directed by Ki Min-soo, Produced by Logos Film) are ready to take on their new roles.Joo plays an autistic savant while Moon plays a doctor. The two stars are known and loved for their clean, clear and innocent image.Ironically they were caught acting their parts digging through garbage.Joo Won gets busy digging in, and Moon captures him in action, looking baffled and curious.The show is set to be a heart-warming one, and already fans are eagerly looking forward to it. Joo Won and Moon Chae-won met and worked together for the first time on June 28th in Bundang, Gyeonggi Province.The two greeted each other warmly and got to work rightaway.Just watching the two performers reading their script together to work on a scene was enough to put a smile on anyone's face. This would be the first project the two are working on together.But they looked as if they've known and worked with each other for a long time, as the two seemed very comfortable with each other, and they displayed great chemistry while working on the scenes.Even the scenes that require a great deal of concentration and a variety of emotions seemed easy as the two worked in tandem. The two overcame unfamiliarity and age gap to work closely like good old friends.Naturally, the show will be a great one, what with great characters portrayed by dedicated actors.More interestingly, once the cameras are off, the two cannot stop giggling and having fun together.They liven up the ambience with their cheerful energy whenever and wherever the team is shooting. Logos Film representatives said "The two display amazing chemistry and the cast and crew are simply at awe.""You can expect something great when you have 2 fine performers that work great together." "Good Doctor" revolves around the happenings of a pediatric ward.It is guaranteed to provide emotional scenes involving doctors who struggle to help patients and patients that push themselves to overcome grave obstacles.It features a savant named Park Shi-on who, against all odds grow up to become a successful doctor.He is helped along the way in his journey by Cha Yoon-seo and Kim Do-han. The drama begins on August 5th.

KBS GLOBAL

Park Shi On in Good Doctor

It may look like I am staring at nothing...

Or not thinking of anything...

But my mind is full of thoughts that you think I don't have.

ium.gif

I may look different...

I may act different...

But what you see, is not often what it seem.

4mz.gif

Like you... I can also feel...

Like you... I can also understand...

Like you... I also want to make a difference.

793e.gif

"I want to be a good doctor. Someone who save young lives and give them future."

Notice from joowon508.com. Its about the schedule of Good Doctor Press Conference.

Original Korean Message:

class="boardTitleText"공지사항

굿닥터 제작발표회 일정 입니다.

조회 수 33 추천 수 0 2013.07.19 11:06:31 관리자 http://joowon508.com/xe/10457

안녕하세요?

심엔터테인먼트 입니다.

굿닥터 제작발표회가 7월 31일 있을 예정 입니다.

자세한 사항은 아래와 같습니다,

일시 " 2013년 7월 31일 오후 2시

장소 " 강남 성모병원

장소와 일정은 사정상 변경 될 수 있으며, 변경시에는 재공지 하겠습니다.

행복한 하루 보내세요.

감사합니다.

google Translated:

Notice
Good doctors press conference schedule.
0 Votes 33 Views 07/19/2013 11:06:31
Manager http://joowon508.com/xe/10457

How are you?

Core entertainment.

Good doctors have the press conference will be held July 31.

Details are as follows,

Pause, "July 31, 2013 14:00

Place "Kangnam St. Mary's Hospital

Convenience of location and schedule are subject to change, and change will be announced at the time of re.

Have a happy day.

Thank you.

@mydeed, I am looking at the teaser and the only distinguishable tree that I see is a pine tree. Is there a pine tree ice cream in Korea? I am betting on vanilla tree but when I saw a pic of a vanilla tree... it doesn't look like a tree, well if it creeps on a tree then it will look like a tree. :D

1447637475_0458c6b629_z.jpg?zz=1

.... and I found out that vanilla is a vine.... ;))