Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest onlyyoujw

Hi greetings to everyone in this thread. I'm new here. A fantastic site to get info about Cutie. I hardly watch KDramas cos RL beckons. Came to know Cutie in Bridal Mask n went on to watch Baker King, Ojakgyo Brothers and 7th Grade Civil Servant not forgetting the weekly 1N2D. I am impressed by his amazing acting skills in his different roles. I wish Cutie great success in his future projects.

onlyyoujw said: Hi greetings to everyone in this thread. I'm new here. A fantastic site to get info about Cutie. I hardly watch KDrama cos RL beckons. Came to know Cutie in Bridal Mask n went on to watch Baker King, Ojakgyo Brothers and 7 Grade Civil Servant not forgetting the weekly 1D2N. I am impressed by his amazing acting skills in his different roles. I wish Cutie great success in his future projects.

Happy Advanced 1000th! 
To commemorate the occasion I had originally wanted to share this little tribute when we hit the number. But since I'm on my Mac right now and may miss out on the celebrations tmr, here it goes. (JW I wish you could see this because everyone would identify with it!) 
10 Things I Love About You (JW) :x

I love that you are humble,And that you seem genuinely niceI love that you are really tall,You must have been eating lots of rice
I love the manner you sing,I love it when you smile, I love every part of your face, Especially the dimples makes me go wildI love the fact you're always busy,How hardworking you are is totally crazy
I love you can be cute at once,And manly at the nextI love you so, so muchIt makes me perplexed
I love that you gobble your food,Cos' it always puts me in a hungry moodI love the way you cry,I love how it gets me every timeI love your cute bubble butt,And those pants that turn my mouth dry
But mostly I love the way that you're still you,No matter where,No matter what you do

PS: Oops, that's more than 10

Guest Mishiellie

omg 2 more pages and we r at 1000!!!
THIS BETTER HAPPENS BEFORE I SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not missing this party haha 

Guest mydeed

Omo omo.. we almost there!

I'm done watching today's 1N2D... Lucky Cutie got to eat the crab dishes. Mat-hyung Hae Jin is funny when he's playing for food.

The desert that they went was awesome and I never knew this place existed in Korea, I dnt remember seeing it in Season 1 :-) :-) :-)

Go 1000 pages!

@mrdimples I tried to locate the source for the CEO watching his performance but I do not remember the URL. However, these are the pics which was taken when he had gone for auditioning @SIM Entertainment:
jwsimaudition3_zpsb847b149.jpg

jwsimaudition2_zps1cf1c7a7.jpg

jwsimaudition_zpsfcb62b54.jpg

Cr: lyrayoo.tumblr

But here is an old article pertaining to their agency. It was posted long back on this thread.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/what-are-the-top-4-acting-labels-managers-want-to-work-for

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"What are the ‘Top 4′ acting labels managers want to work for?Dec 31 , 2011

While the stars are getting their year’s worth of work recognized on year-end ceremonies, how have their entertainment labels fared?

TV Report recently held a survey amongst managers of celebrities and asked them which competitor’s label (focus on acting) they would choose if they could in an effort to estimate which label is the best on the market.

Check out the results below!

1. Barunson Entertainment

Upper tier managers chose Barunson Entertainment as the label they’d love to work with. The label ishome to actresses like Son Ye JinLee Min Jung, and Moon Chae Won, all of whom have some of the highest incomes in the industry. The label is also known for having the best benefits in their contracts.

One manager explained, “Their only weakness is that they don’t train and foster their own rookies. The three actresses they do have are all leading roles in movies and dramas and are actively promoting in CFs. Three of their actors are also models in over 10 different major advertisements. It’s a company that I’d love to join if there was ever to be an opening.”

Many regard CEO Kim Min Sook as having the best leadership skills and most experience in the industry. The veteran began her label with the likes of Hwang Shin HyeLee Mi Yeon, and Kim Ha Neul, and she’s regarded as a highly respected ‘industry unni’ to female managers. She puts friendship and loyalty above all others, and often calls back old managers to treat to dinner.

20111231_actinglabels_2.jpg

2. Sim Entertainment

CEO Shim Jung Woon started off as the road manager for Seol Kyung Gyu before becoming the CEO of a company that now makes $5 million USD a year. Many current managers chose him as a mentor they would love to learn from.

The label currently houses Um Tae Woong, Um Jung HwaJoo Won, and others, and has great teamwork amongst their staff. They’re known for picking out the best drama scenarios for their artists.

One CEO of a film company stated, “I’ve never seen a company except Sim be so involved in projects right from the beginning. Not only do they help pick out the directors, but also give ideas on who to cast for actors.”

Another manager that retired from Sim revealed, “Every year-end, depending on how well you did, even the rookie managers will receive upwards of $10,000 USD in bonuses. Nobody’s really envious of bigger companies with bonuses like that.”

20111231_actinglabels_3.jpg

3. King Kong Entertainment

Just three years since its launch, CEO Lee Jin Sung, who’s worked with Sidus HQ for stars like Park Shin Yang and Han Go Eun, has managed to put King Kong at the top of the tier with his impressive line-up of actors.

From Sung Yuri to Kim Bum, King Kong is home to stars like Park Min Young, Kim Sun Ah, andLee Dong Wook. Many attribute the CEO’s success in bringing in so many top name stars to his company to the trust he built while working with them as their manager in the past.

One manager expressed, “King Kong is known for its diligent and genuine CEO. No matter how much he goes out drinking one night, he’ll make sure he’s in the office the next day, right on time.”

Their benefits compared to other companies are a bit less competitive, but they’re a family styled company that one can trust to be with until the end.

20111231_actinglabels_4.jpg

4. Iyagi Entertainment

All of the managers were quick to agree that Iyagi was a place actors never left. Home to Park Si Yeon, Jo Yeo Jung, and Park Shihoo, the label is known for actors extending their contracts without any new conditions.

They’ve never once defaulted on a payment for their artist and make sure to include bonuses over special holidays.

P.S: Thanks for the pm. I have not yet decided which drama to watch but will definitely give you the feedback when I have finished one :)

I found an old article of Joo Won being signed into SIM Entertainment but I still can't find the particular one where the CEO watched his performance:
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;"[star Encyclopedia 2.0] Ju Won Makes His Own Luck with His Sincerity

CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa
Translation Credit : Erika Kim 

Recently I have been obsessed with sweaty or wet Joo Won...

gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwddddd........he looks so HAWT

@mrdimples u will be hot and sweaty too for whole of this week... temp is 33ºc and humid with rain here in SGP...