Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="headline"First glimpse of Joo Won in KBS 2TV ‘Good Doctor’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 21 hours ago

Photos of Joo Won filming his first scene for his upcoming drama ‘Good Doctor’ have been released.

KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Good Doctor’ is set to greet viewers on August 5th, and Joo Won is cast in the role of Park Shi On who has autism and a developmental disability since he was a child.

With his earnest gaze, loud voice, unique voice tone, and a nervous yet excited facial expression, Joo Won perfectly reprised his role as Park Shi On. The first scene to be filmed was done at Gwangmyeong City in Gyeonggi Province. Seeing that it was the first shooting, Joo Won understandably looked somewhat nervous, and focused all his attention on his script. He also entered into discussions with director Ki Min Soo, and exchanged ideas, which just showed how much passion he had for his role as Park Shi On.

To present a brand new side of himself that had never been shown before on television, Joo Won went around to ask for ideas, and also read related books, as he researched deeply for his role as Park Shi On. Viewers are thus looking forward to seeing how Joo Won reprises his role as a youth with a developmental disability.

The production team said, “Joo Woo has accumulated a wealth of experience from his past dramas and movies, and he will be looking to showing a brand new image through ‘Good Doctor’. Joo Won has really done a lot of homework in order to give a perfect reprisal of his role as Park Shi On, so please look forward to his performance in the drama.”

‘Good Doctor’ revolves around a man named Park Shi-On who has autism and a developmental disability, and how he overcomes all obstacles to become a paediatric surgeon. The drama will take over from ‘Shark’ and begin airing from August 5th.

By: Sung Sun Kwak

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

29635-176010.jpg29635-176002.jpg29635-176007.jpg29635-176005.jpg29635-176012.jpg29635-176001.jpg29635-175999.jpg29635-176009.jpg

fr Yahoo Philippines OMG Korean Wave

class="headline"Joo Won Drags His Luggage onto the Set of ‘Good Doctor’CJ E&M enewsWorldBy Grace Danbi Hong | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 17 hours ago Preparing for a new drama, Joo Won came running with his luggage to the set of KBS’ Good Doctor.

68185182.jpg

The photo released on July 8 gave first looks at the new drama as Joo Won dressed up in a clean, dark grey suit as he walked with a mission. The photos were from the first shooting of Good Doctor, which took place on June 17 in Gwangmyung Station.

31702455.jpg

Good Doctor is a medical drama that focuses in pediatric surgeries.

It will begin on August 5.

Photo Credit: Logos Film

fr Yahoo Philippines OMG Korean Wave

Guest lilyperry

lilyperry said:

Ma OO wrote: »

jwthfc wrote: »

Ma OO said:

jwthfc wrote: »

cr twitter @24K_SungO       At GD shooting location with Yoo Sung O 

Wish fulfilled asap.OMG! ******FAINTED********

You need Doctor  Call Dr.Park Si On 

@jwthfc

I love you soo much.love u.love u.

my doctor.OMG!If he was a real life person and in Singapore,i will camp at his clinic/hospital/house/wherever!

OMG thanks JW ThaiFC admin.You live in Incheon,right?When

did you come back from Thai?I didn't noticed it.Tell me everyone if he shot photo with weekly entertainment reportet.So weekly entertainment will be interview GD casts.Ah...I'll wait it on KBSworld.I can't find KBS weekly entertainment on YT.Tell me regular time of WE.I watched WE only two times.I didn't know what time is it.I only know 1N2D's time.kkkkkk

@JWTHFC.....you're good.

@lilyperry  :x I'm back since last month. Ah I'll try to keep an eye on Entertainment Weekly on this Saturday night (21.15 Korea time)  @KBS 2.

In my country , KBS2 isn't included but KBS world is.I want KBSworld daily schedule.I want GD on Weekly Entertainment,Happy Together,alStar Date . I'll wait carefully.