Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

daydreamsindecember said: manyearsago said: keaiduo said: @manyearsago, thank you so much for the translation! I just translated your FM review into Chinese, and I know how much work is there for the translation of a FM review. 
JW's official Fan Club in Japan shared two links in twitter. They are the detailed report of Japan FM.http://navicon.jp/news/18796/
http://navicon.jp/news/18798/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit: sorry it's not shared by JW Japan Fan Club, it's share by ナビコン-韓ドラここが知りたい 

daydreamsindecember said: manyearsago said: keaiduo said: @manyearsago, thank you so much for the translation! I just translated your FM review into Chinese, and I know how much work is there for the translation of a FM review. 
JW's official Fan Club in Japan shared two links in twitter. They are the detailed report of Japan FM.http://navicon.jp/news/18796/
http://navicon.jp/news/18798/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit: sorry it's not shared by JW Japan Fan Club, it's share by ナビコン-韓ドラここが知りたい 

Guest mei8805

Hi all my lovely cutie lover!! ^_^ @ellasam81 Happy birthday dear... Wish all the best for u.. ^_^ Cheer up, keep smile and always be healthy... >:D< Thank u so much to @manyearsago and @coolreborn for the audio clip of fan meeting.. :x. When i read the translation of the letter, my tears fallin' down :((Look at the BTS first shoot of good doctor and the child actor is so cute like our cutie Joowon ^__^ Joo Won must be tired, but we all know that he can do it..! ;)  We hope that cutie always be healthy ^__^ like @manyearsago said WE ARE ALL SUPPORTING YOU, Joo Won...! 화이팅!^^ All of u too 화이팅!^^ Love u all >:D< :x
                                                                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgih1IViZTG3nJDXIwUod

class="title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: NanumGothicWeb; line-height: 1.5; margin: 0 0 20px 0; color: #F60;"Joo Won and Moon Chae-won’s “Green Mass” changed to “Good Doctor”

27xkoas.jpg

Actor Joo Won and actress Moon Chae-won‘s medical drama is now “Good Doctor”.

New KBS 2TV miniseries “Good Doctor” was formally known as “Green Mass”156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 It is about Park Si-on (Joo Won), a youth with the savant syndrome and growth disorder0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 growing up to be a pediatrician. Kim Do-han (Joo Sang-wook) is an assistant professor who has outstanding medical hands but possesses pain0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 which no one knows about. Female doctor Cha Yoon-seo (Moon Chae-won) takes care of these two with her warmth and comfort156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 It is expected that the easier title,0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4“Good Doctor” will have a better effect in delivering the message of the drama rather than “Green Mass”.

Everyone including the KBS productions and producer Ki Min-soo agreed to the new title as it seems friendlier to approach the public as doctors who help children grow up and become good doctors156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 This should be a heartwarming medical drama.

“Good Doctor” will be aired on the 5th of June after “Shark”156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 This is a collaboration between writer Park Jae-beom-I and producer Ki Min-soo.

from Hi!Kpop

Thanks yeah for all the birthday greeting

Actually I was wrong about my impression about autism looks as I went to YouTube to search about autism documentary

And i saw this

A guy call tom and he look pretty fashionable as he likes pop music And he know he has autism so this really make me think I was so wrong about joo won hairstyle in that drama

So I do really feel this drama can be vvv detailed in bringing out the real life of an autism

And I really am quite impress with the autism ppl as they go through alot of challenges

So touched by the vid o

Guest mydeed

septmoon16 said:

I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling :D

The recent soompi project was a great showcase of the love we have here for Joo Won.

Thank you for the daily dose of news, translations, fan arts, spazz inducing caps, and laughs.

Joo Won Soompiers - You guys rock!!!! :x

JW photo credit to KNTV ^^

@septmoon16.... Why am I on the floor? :(( Can I be on the space in the middle? Near @simplyfiedoverkdrama1082? No? WAAAHHHH!!!!!

Nice one. Thank you.

@coolreborn... You want to switch place with me? Eh wait, maybe not.... all I need to do is.... look up!!

mydeed said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

septmoon16 said:<br />

I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling

:D

<br />

<br />

The recent soompi project was a great showcase of the love we have here for Joo Won. <br />

Thank you for the daily dose of news, translations, fan arts, spazz inducing caps, and laughs.<br />

Joo Won Soompiers - You guys rock!!!!

:x

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

JW photo credit to KNTV ^^<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@septmoon16

.... Why am I on the floor?

:((

Can I be on the space in the middle? Near

@simplyfiedoverkdrama1082

? No? WAAAHHHH!!!!!

mydeed said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling

<br />

<br />

The recent soompi project was a great showcase of the love we have here for Joo Won. <br />

Thank you for the daily dose of news, translations, fan arts, spazz inducing caps, and laughs.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@septmoon16

? No? WAAAHHHH!!!!!

coolreborn said: mydeed said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@septmoon16

? No? WAAAHHHH!!!!!

Guest mydeed

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mydeed said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling <br />

<br /

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Joo Won Soompiers - You guys rock!!!! <br />

@septmoon16

.... Why am I on the floor? Can I be on the space in the middle? Near

? No? WAAAHHHH!!!!!<br />

Nice one. Thank you.<br />

@coolreborn

... You want to switch place with me? Eh wait, maybe not.... all I need to do is.... look up!!<br />

<br />

<br />

@mydeed

: *looks up* WAAAHH!!! so many girls blocking the way. Why are you laughing

@mrdimples

, your position is no better than I am. 

Guest mydeed

Cutie : Looks cute... look at his shoes, kind big eh.

cqkb9.png

fr JW DC

Can you please stop being cute Doctor Park.

I will cry if the suit Doctor Park wearing is the only decent suit that he have. Oooff.

We can't have Doctor Park who dont know how to tie his tie in this drama because we already have that in Ojakgyo Brothers ;-)

I wish we can have a full translations of the BTS article, I want to read what it says about the Director-nim and Writer-nim.

@ellasam81: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELLASAM81 !!! :-* :-* :-* 

Wishing you....

... all the happiness in the world

... all the love in the world

... the healthiest of life

and to quote the SG 'garmen'.... 'many many many more good years'!  :-bd \:D/ <:-P

Can you please stop being cute Doctor Park.

I will cry if the suit Doctor Park wearing is the only decent suit that he have. Oooff.

We can't have Doctor Park who dont know how to tie his tie in this drama because we already have that in Ojakgyo Brothers ;-)

I wish we can have a full translations of the BTS article, I want to read what it says about the Director-nim and Writer-nim.

OH.MY.Now u told this,it somehow make me feel that this is the only suit he has.May be this is The one he wore on his graduation and therefore it is short?LOL. What is our doctor status anyways?rich ?moderate or poor?