Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I went to the aquarium yesterday and took many pics. One of them is a funny fish tat looked straight at me with its mouth open and when I saw cutie's pics from GD earlier today... a lightbulb lighted up in my brain... and this is what came out fr tat bright idea i had...

Tot i share it here for those who do not have twitter. I hav tweeted it to cutie jus now to make him laugh... :D

Collage2013-07-1619_55_47_zps0fa12b37.png

Guest classygirls8

You guys, yesterday I had the chance to watch Bridal Mask. I was so depressed!

:(( I knew I should've taken off my eye makeup before watching!!! On my bathroom break I looked into the mirror and gave myself a scare >-)

Poor Kangto. His scenes were so heartbreaking; finding out the whole situation without having the chance to have a reconciliation with his family =((

To cure me from my sadness my sis decided to play the movie Mulan :))

Guest mydeed

http://news.nate.com/view/20130717n04718

:x :x :x

TQ. Awww our pouty cutie Park Shi-on. Looks like a scalpel in his hand (1st pic).

Aishhh I'm dying to hear the way he talk in Good Doctor.

@coolreborn - Fighting! May the Catsital/Catreborn force be with you. Meowww.

“Good Doctor”: Moon Chae Won & Joo Won’s Initial Meeting?

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

The following scene from Good Doctor might be the first meeting of Joo Won‘s Park Shi On and Moon Chae Won‘s Cha Yoon Seo.

In this scene, which was filmed on the 28th of last June in Bundang, Gyeonggi-do, Park Shi On appears to be looking for something serious in a pile of garbage and Chae Yoon Seo coming upon him.

It’s only their first encounter, and they’re practically wearing matching tops ;) Hmmm, foreshadowing of a romance?

23_zpsb4a89fd3.jpg~original

Source  |  TV Daily 

from couch kimchi

@coolreborn: I really want to see their love story, I cant imagine the scene when they kiss. I'm sure Cutie will have to pretend to be inexperienced with it ( that we all know he's an expert in kissing scene, very professional, good kisser :-bd )
Whether she has to teach him how to do it ????  79.gif Cant waittttttttttt

- Edit- I suddenly remember the scene when Kang San asked  Shunji: " Is that girl's butt big? is that girl's breasts large?
Maybe, Autistic person 's also interested in those things. 22.gif. Let wait and see.

Oh sorry,  If I overact.

goldlotus said: @coolreborn: I really want to see their love story, I cant imagine the scene when they kiss. I'm sure Cutie will have to pretend to be inexperienced with it ( that we all know he's an expert in kissing scene, very professional, good kisser :-bd )
Whether she has to teach him how to do it ????  79.gif Cant waittttttttttt

- Edit- I suddenly remember the scene when Kang San asked  Shunji: " Is that girl's butt big? is that girl's breasts large?
Maybe, Autistic person 's also interested in those things. 22.gif. Let wait and see.

Oh sorry,  If I overact.

Thanks gals for the updates
and looking at the first meet of the two moons seem vvvv good sia 

dont knoW Why i feel cute cute to see them together and cutie s so cuteeeeeeee when he smile\
And the atmosphere seem very heart warming a very good startGD Fighting!Cutie you are always awesomei love youi_love_you.gif