sde6.png

I just feel hot when I saw this screencap  =P~

6hab.png

fr Joo Won DC

...... balls......

@goldlotus, Here are the balls that I'm talking about. :D

Big leader I think you need to have a cold shower after seeing this screencaps

I think you are waiting for cutie to have cold shower with you Ba lol

goldlotus said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: Sorry girls, Maybe I cant make gifs today, I spent almost today to watch 2d1n's old eps, my computer seems to go on strike now. I cant download today episode, this message keeps appearing " unknown protocol error 2". I dont know what's this error. Haizz, I will try to make gifs tm.
Thanks @coolreborn for the screencaps. They help me a lot to catch the most Cutie's outstanding scenes to make gifs. :)

google translated

'Good Doctor' first chalyoung Samora, autistic tendencies transforming youth with developmental disabilities

Joo's 'Good Doctor' first shooting scene was released.

Samora coming first broadcast on August 5 that the new KBS 2TV Drama 'Good Doctor' (a play Jay Park / direction can alert) servant syndrome in young adults with developmental disabilities autistic tendencies Zion starred night.

Gyeonggi Province last June 17 at the first shooting took place in Gwangmyeong Samora neat and tidy gray t wearing a suit appeared. Samora's look a little nervous, like to keep an eye on the consistent scenarios do not focus on emotions, you can be alerted with PD and opinions on characters and scenes cut passion revealed as actively dividing.

Samora ttorang the first shot eyes and a voice from the serious, such as the expression of a unique tone and an amazing night of Zion, and the rate was synchro. Samora actually not covered in the meantime, any drama that night Zion for a character to many people for advice, you did yourself, read a book about the study is repeated. Zion Youth with Developmental Disabilities night to forge your own style Joo has drawn attention to the smoke.

Studio logos film said that "Meanwhile, the various film and TV acting appearances Samora cumulative pitting the drama 'Good Doctor' did not show through the new look so far drawn them will be me," said "night of Zion, and continues to strive to become a dont expect that Samora's acting passion, "he said. First broadcast on August 5. (Photo provided logos Film)

Oing @ yiminji
/ Osen

Joo Won’s First Scene For “Good Doctor”

Posted by goodange on Sunday, July 7, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

The production of Good Doctor has released first stills of its leading star Joo Won.

The following was the first scene Joo Won shot for the drama, which took place in Gyeonggi Province last June 17. The actor looks tidy wearing a suit, but his character seems a little nervous and alert, appearing to keep a keen eye on his surroundings as he walks with his luggage.

In the drama, Joo Won plays an autistic man with a mental age of a 10-year-old and despite his developmental disability, he becomes a pediatric surgeon.

Good Doctor will being airing on August 5th on KBS.

11_zps8ffe7518.jpg~original12_zpscce9e0f1.jpg~original13_zps2e059b13.jpg~original9_zpsc27468ce.jpg~original

Sources  |  Newsen  |  TV Daily fr. couchkimchi

Guest winterdays

coolreborn said:

Joo Won’s First Scene For “Good Doctor”

Posted by goodange on Sunday, July 7, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

The production of Good Doctor has released first stills of its leading star Joo Won.

The following was the first scene Joo Won shot for the drama, which took place in Gyeonggi Province last June 17. The actor looks tidy wearing a suit, but his character seems a little nervous and alert, appearing to keep a keen eye on his surroundings as he walks with his luggage.

In the drama, Joo Won plays an autistic man with a mental age of a 10-year-old and despite his developmental disability, he becomes a pediatric surgeon.

Good Doctor will being airing on August 5th on KBS.

11_zps8ffe7518.jpg~original12_zpscce9e0f1.jpg~original13_zps2e059b13.jpg~original9_zpsc27468ce.jpg~original

Sources  |  Newsen  |  TV Daily fr. couchkimchi