Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: Girls, need some expert opinion on where will I put the logo, I made some pics where the logo is, please tell me what is the good one. (logo still work in progress)

joowonlovearoundtheworl.png

Just crazy lemon logo attack. LOL. This is not included. :D
... I think I'm going to dream of lemons.. ahhhh....

gif13h.gif
@stearly: The gifs are very nice. Thanks a lot.
Hey girls, You can dream to be his Cinderella for the upcoming party. I give up, because I know I cant compete with tons of Cinderella there. Let me be the little princess of merman JooWon this time. Ok?  :) Oh my prince, what the matter with your hand there, maybe you havent been familiar with human legs yet.
:D
79734362.jpg
view;_ylt=A2KJke79v4hROWwAnZKjzbkF;_ylu=Ariel-the-little-mermaid-33328143-894-89

70ht2r.jpg

@stearly... That sly Fishy is popping out of nowhere....  hmmmm, is Cutie in class here?
-edit
post from DC is asking like, is this Joo Won's back? Well, that's how I understand it. But that pretty look like Cutie's back for me!

DC post:

저 강의실에서 같이 수업을 듣는다니ㅠㅠ

억 사진보고 급 짠내가ㅠㅠㅠ

그동안은 학교갔다해도 별생각없었는데ㅠ
사진보니 강의실도 작아ㅠㅠ

저런 한공간에서 같이 수업한다니ㅠㅠ

왜 우리학교엔 저런 선배가 없었나연...ㅠㅠ
남자만 그득하면 뭐하나!! 저런 남자가 없는데!!!!

google translated post:

To hear around me in the classroom, the class

The reported grade photo billion tires I have woven

Meanwhile, I never even went to the school
The pictures looked even smaller classrooms

I like Han Gong classes, as in the liver're here

I nayeon why our school it did not have such a senior ...
What man, but filled with fruits! Do not have a guy like that!

coolreborn: Heh, can't decipher what it means, the only thing that I understand is its in the classroom.  Hope someone will tell us what it is. And Cutie filled with fruits??? Well, I know lemon is a fruit...

original pic:

35k1wck.jpg

pics from DC

coolreborn said:

@stearly... That sly Fishy is popping out of nowhere....  hmmmm, is Cutie in class here?
-edit
post from DC is asking like, is this Joo Won's back? Well, that's how I understand it. But that pretty look like Cutie's back for me!

original pic:

pics from DC

I know it's quite late but Just want to share my feelings about how joo won treated to CKH in one1n2d.throughout the trip,he was always by her side and protected her.I think he only wanted to make her feel more comfortable.No matter how sociable a person is,he or she still feels some awkwardness when surrounded by strangers.I believe Joo Won wanted to ease her by standing up for her and caring for her.these are the normal gestures even in real life if you and your male friends are really closed.About him saying that he wanted to protect her forever,I have no comment.I noticed that Joo Won tends to use exaggerated words when it's come to describe how he feels for women.(last time,fox)I assume he does not really know how to put into proper words when it's come to this topic.As a fan,I have no problems who he dates or what,if he is happy so am I. :-\"

Sorry for my English,proper English is limited to use only in examinations. B-)

"Baker King" Promotion in Japan - Part 1-1

Summary of Baker King Charity Auction Event held at Odaiba on 24 July 2011

The leads Yoon Si Yoon and Joo Won of Korean drama “Baker King”, currently being broadcast on Fuji TV, came to Japan attending an charity auction event at “United States of Odaiba 2011” in Tokyo.  Joo Won (23) has a beautiful voice professionally trained for playing musicals.  Yoon Si Yoon (24) said in Japanese “Japanese language is difficult, it is wonderful that you guys are good at it.”   Audiences burst out laughing.

Many fans came to the event regardless of hot weather.   They received warm welcome from fans.  Both of them were amazed with the number of approx. 3000 fans of different age groups attending the event.  YSY was very delighted and said in Japanese  “ I am so surprised, I feel like sitting on the clouds.”  Joo Won who came to Japan for the first time said “Because Korea didn’t have this sort of event, it is a pleasure to be here.  Everything looks new to me and my heart is throbbing.  I feel like a holiday even I came here for work (laugh).  Everyone, let’s have fun together.”

The drama was a big hit in Korea and achieved viewer rating of over 50%.  It is a touching story about love, family love and hope.  The story depicts Kim Tak Gu who lives his sensible life in order to meet his separated mother and to become the best baker in the world.

YSY revealed the highlights of the drama “You will see different kinds of bread.  Because the story is about family love, I think Japanese viewers will find the empathy.  In Korea, even the airing time started at 10pm, there was a boom that viewers went out to buy bread at late hour after watching the episode.”  When asked about the reason of its high viewer ratings, YSY said “the story gives people hopes and is heart-warming, like a fairy tale in adult’s heart.  JW said “the drama appeals to people with dream, hope and sincerity.  I hope viewers can feel sincerity through people’s heart.”

YSY talked about his experience when he spent one month living in Japan last autumn “Japanese people are very nice, lots of cute and handsome and beautiful people.  Many  children wear short pants.  The food at convenience store is delicious. Because Nagasaki is my grandmother’s hometown, I feel like I have a close relationship with Japan long time ago.”  YSY was brought up by his grandmother, she was happier than anyone for his success in the drama. “Grandma came to Japan this spring, I was proud and generous enough taking her to an expensive restaurant but what made her most delighted was the 100 yen shop.  However, she bought too much and I ended up paying a lot (laugh).”

When asked about what he wanted to do and eat in Japan, YSY answered “I want to represent South Korea for the Wonko Soba  (buckwheat noodle served in small bowl) Competition.”  Fans burst out laughing.

bkcharity05.png

JW saidI know there are lots of nice restaurants in Shinjuku so I want to go there to try out Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake), Wonko Soba (buckwheat noodle served in small bow), Takoyaki (grilled minced octopus balls).”

When asked about their ideal type and where to take the girlfriend for dating, YSY revealed “there are plenty of cute girls in Japan.  I like girls wearing white one piece and with a cute voice like “chibimaruko chan” (a character in Japanese comic) (laugh).  I will take her to an island for dating.  It is a secret so I won’t tell you what we do there.”

JW said “I like chubby girl with a little tummy like my Mom.  I will take her to a place where we can see ocean and mountain.  When I want to confess my feelings to her, I will take her for a ferris wheel ride in the theme park. I will cook Hotteok (Korean pancake) for the one I love.  I have confidence in cooking because I always do.”  YSY asked him “Why don’t you cook it for me even we live so close?”  Female fans burst into laughter again.  Even they have different taste in their ideal types, they are charming combination.

Both of them did live singing at the event.  Musical actor JW sang “This is the moment” from musical “Jekyll and Hyde”, his excellent singing skill astonished the fans.   YSY sang “One star” the Japanese version of BK’s theme song.

bkcharity04.png

bkcharity03.png

In order to support the revival of disastrous areas hit hard by tsunami, both actors donated their personal items for the charity auction.   All items were autographed.  The auction was taken place in the morning, the autographed fairy tale book “A Big Tree” donated by YSY and autographed T-shirt and cap donated by JW were successfully bidden at the prices of JPY20,000 and JPY 18,000 respectively.

YSY said “The auction is very meaningful, thank you for tagging a price to my book.  The auctioned price is much higher than its original value.  I felt very fortunate when reading the book, I hope the fortune will pass onto the person who successfully bade the book.  JW jokingly said “Thank you for tagging a price to the T-shirt and cap I always wear, it is such an honour attending such a wonderful event.  The auctioned price is far too high, I think the person who won this auctioned item cannot eat for some time.”  Audiences burst out laughing.

They did some baking in front of the fans earlier.  YSY & JW were responsible to bake "" (“pa”) and "" (“n”) respectively  (パン  means bread in Japanese).  YSY thought because he was in Japan, he kneaded the dough like rice ball and the circle of "" like flower.  JW twisted the dough to make the shape like the fried cinnamon twist.  They used the baked bread to decorate the panel of Baker King’s Japanese logo.

bkcharity08.png

bkcharity000.jpg

Last message from the actors, JW said “the roles of the drama are very unique, please enjoy watching the drama.”  YSY said “Because of your support, I can stand on this stage.  In future I will do my best, please watch the drama.”

The spokesperson of Fuji TV responsible for Japanese promotion of BK revealed “JW is handsome and tall with good acting skills.  As an actor, it is unbelievable that he can also sing that well.  He gains lots of support from young female fans in Japan.”

Vid of the event

Translation can be found from

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25280390/#Comment_25280390

Comments:

Read a few articles and watched many of their interviews back in 2011 but I never had any intention to dig out more articles of their promotion in Japan.  Finally I felt like doing it a few weeks ago.  I had fun reviewing those old articles, re-watching those interviews and discovering new articles and fan blogs.  When both of them are together, they are just like brothers, especially YSY is very mischievous even he is older than JW, he knows how to stir up atmosphere.   JW looks very sweet and smiles all the time.  He makes people feeling comfortable and happy.

I will post some comments and a more detailed report from his fans who went to the event.

@mrdimples.   You were right!!  Probably, they were and/or are still living in the same neighbourhood.  That’s why they went to the same church and gym.

Source of articles and photo credit

http://dogatch.jp/blog/news/cx/11250714331.html

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2011/110711-157.html

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ai_id=135484        

http://news.ameba.jp/20110807-90/

http://news.walkerplus.com/article/23483/

http://woman.excite.co.jp/News/entertainment/20110726/Dogatch_11260714350.html?_p=1

http://news.ameba.jp/20110726-208/

http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2011&d=0726&f=entertainment_0726_033.shtml