Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

"Uhm Tae Woong said, “I picked ‘Level 7 Civil Servant’ because of my loyalty to Joo Won and because the script left a deep impression on me. As the hidden card to help secure the ratings in the beginning, I plan on doing my part 200%.”

-> Tae Woong-hyung, your such a nice brother, thank you for your support for our Cutie. Awesome!!! :-bd

Sawadeeka! Every time I hear Korean spoken here, I will turn around and look. I can only imagine how Cutie would have looked like when he was in Thailand recently. How lucky of those who.caught him here.

I will be back tomorrow. Hope I can do something more for this thread since I have not been contributing much. Missing Cutie and all you gals here.

mrdimples said: Sawadeeka! Every time I hear Korean spoken here, I will turn around and look. I can only imagine how Cutie would have looked like when he was in Thailand recently. How lucky of those who.caught him here.

I will be back tomorrow. Hope I can do something more for this thread since I have not been contributing much. Missing Cutie and all you gals here.

I am so touched that Uhm Tae Woong said he is appearing on 7G because of his loyalty to Joo Won. I think this happens sometimes among the older or more experienced actors. But for someone who debut just 3 years ago, it's amazing.

I am awed also because UTW said that he is busy with his wedding preparations and following his wife to be for her prenatal checks. To get involved in this drama shows the depth of their friendship

I was going to write about UTW and Cutie in my final part on Joo Won. and I am glad to hear this news

Guest whiteheaven81

p90UvY6-YZknhatkhanh said: Hi guys, take a look and note this in your note book ;))

KBS/MBC/SBS Daesang Schedule (in kst):

Variety Daesang: KBS:22/12 22:00 MBC:29/12 23:00 SBS:30/12 22:00

Acting Daesang:KBS:31/12 22:00  MBC:30/12 23:00 SBS:31/12 22:00

Gayo Daejun: KBS:30/12 22:00 MBC: 31/12 22:00 SBS:29/12 23:00

Source: 韩饭之家CRU

You know what we are looking for rite? ;))

Joo Won so Cute While Eating

I've never seen an actor looking so cute and beautiful while eating. There is something in a guy who eats without reservation. Sometimes, they can look so sexy and hot even by simply eating. It's like, you want to eat with them. Or maybe eat them.

JW1n2d12162012eatingoohhhh13_zps3488f667.png

JW1n2d12162012eatingoohhhh12_zps793fdca3.png

JW1n2d12162012eatingoohhhh14_zps2c51c579.png

JW1n2d12162012eatingoohhhh19_zpsd7c98853.png

JW1n2d12162012eatingoohhhh4_zpsbacc0caf.png

JW1n2d12162012eatingoohhhh20_zpsed900ba5.png

JW1n2d12162012eatingoohhhh17_zpsb6895804.png

It's like watching an eating reality show where you cheer the one eating to eat more coz it's such a pleasure seeing him eat. :D How often do you see your favorite actor like this? For us, once a week!

class="headline"Actor Joo Won touches the hearts of viewers with his tears on 'Win Win'Kpop FightingBy Korea Star Daily | Kpop Fighting – Wed, Nov 14, 2012 3:17 PM PHT

RELATED CONTENT

• [*]
Joo Won[*]Joo Won

Actor Joo Won was the guest on the November 13th episode of KBS 2TV talk show 'Win Win' where he touched the hearts of viewers with his stories.

With 2 of the 'Win Win' hosts Lee Soo Geun and Kim Seung Woo also part of the 'One Night Two Days' (1N2D) cast as Joo Won, the talk show begun naturally with the trio talking about their experiences on '1N2D'. Joo Won said, "When Uhm Tae Woong hyung joined '1N2D', I heard that everyone treated him like a real brother. I was really envious of that. So the biggest reason for me joining '1N2D' was because I was the youngest, so I would naturally have a lot of brothers once I joined. I love that feeling."

Joo Won often acts cute towards his 'brothers' on '1N2D', and he actually acts the same way in real life. He doesn't use formal language towards his 'brothers' and they can't do anything to him either. Joo Won's presence adds an element of youth to '1N2D'.

Joo Won revealed that he would like to be rebellious for once, but he has never gone against the wishes of his parents even once. When the topic went to love, Joo Won begun to feel sad and even dropped tears, catching everyone in the studio off guard. Joo Won revealed while tearing, "I must be crazy," as he seemingly couldn't control his emotions. He continued, "I never thought that I had really dated before. It's just that the way I show my love is really innocent, and not calculative. When I was little, I saw the film 'Romeo and Juliet' more than 10 times. I always tear when I watch it every time. I always tell myself 'I can't say for other things, but I won't be calculative when it comes to love'. From little, I thought to myself that I would protect my love very well, with no other thoughts, and maintain my innocence even when I grew up. But alas, I became calculative when I grew up. I started to nitpick at women and love became very calculative for me, and I was hurt over this. I dated twice, and there was one woman among them whom I loved a lot. But I was a workaholic. I worked every day, and even forgot about her birthday. I loved her a lot but I only devoted my time to work."

Being 26 now, Joo Won offered his views about his dream girl, and match making, "Since little, I have thought about marriage. I hope that my dream girl is someone that my parents like. If I like someone, I would keep on observing her. I will also gauge her attitude towards my parents. I never gone for match making before, but you never know what might happen in future."

Joo Won rose to prominence after starring in the musical 'Spring Awakening' in 2009 and entered the entertainment business. He then snagged a starring role in drama 'Baker King, Kim Tak Koo', before going on to more success in dramas like 'Okjakyo Brothers' and most recently 'Bridal Mask'.

Joo Won never experienced being a nobody, and became a rising star right from the beginning. He said, "I felt the stress frankly, so I always prepared myself for a slump. My next work could have mediocre ratings, while I might experience slumps in other areas. I have already primed myself for such scenarios. I am aware that this could happen, so I try my best not to think too much about it."

Netizens commented after watching the show, "Joo Won is really charismatic", "His tears really moved me", "He really has his own opinions", "How can an actor in his 20s be so innocent", "'Win Win' really made me fall in love with Joo Won", "His tears and smile, and his good acting, he is simply perfect", "He has his own opinions towards his career and love, his tears about his failure really moved me", "Joo Won is so innocent".

fr: Yahoo Philippines, OMG Korean Wave Section

*I just saw this article about him in his Win Win interview. I haven't seen it before, late in posting but it's always great when I see an article about him.

class="entry-title"Um Tae Woong joins the cast of ‘My Girlfriend Is an Agent’20121218_umtaewoong_mygirlfriendisanagen

Um Tae Woong has joined the cast of ‘My Girlfriend Is an Agent‘.

He will be playing the part of spy Choi Woo Hyuk, a genius industrial spy whose real name and face are not fully known. The actor joined the rest of the cast at the Thailand shooting recently to film the past of the charismatic Choi Woo Hyuk.

A representative said, “Um Tae Woong’s joining of ‘My Girlfriend Is an Agent’ is a hidden card to ensure the rating for the first half of the drama. Please look forward to his endless battle with Joo Won.

Choi Woo Hyuk will be Um Tae Woong’s first antagonistic role in 8 years. The actor has always played the main characters of highly popular shows and movies, such as ‘Never Ending Story‘, ‘Introduction to Architecture‘, ‘Queen Seonduk‘, and ‘Equator Man‘. The staff revealed that Um Tae Woong took care of his hairstyle and clothes and completely left his ‘innocent’ image from ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ behind.

The drama will start airing in January.

credit: allkpop.com

Joo Won so Cute While Eating

I've never seen an actor looking so cute and beautiful while eating. There is something in a guy who eats without reservation. Sometimes, they can look so sexy and hot even by simply eating. It's like, you want to eat with them. Or maybe eat them.

It's like watching an eating reality show where you cheer the one eating to eat more coz it's such a pleasure seeing him eat. :D How often do you see your favorite actor like this? For us, once a week!

@coolreborn Cutie in his hungry mode always oso make me hungry.. Im now staring at these pics while munching my lunch :D