Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples

said:

coolreborn

said:

Joo Won soompi International Fans Gifts to Our Cutie

[color=#000099][size=3]I know you girls are interested in knowing how our gifts looks like. Here are the videos of the Mosaic poster, the album and the letter that we all made.

[size=5]Mosaic Poster, Album and Letter[/size][/color]

ps. blast... I'll edit the International later... kekekeke

The Album

I am so proud of all Cutie soompi fans who participated in this project, the ones who gave fanarts, letters, ideas, support, love, etc. To those who helped in tweeting and so many stuffs so that this project will materialize. And special thanks to the two lovely ladies, @manyearsago and @jwonnie who did everything in their powers to put the gifts together and give them to our beloved Joo Won. It's a pleasure working with you girls, I'm so happy I got to work with a close bunch of people who truly loves our Joo Won. No matter how far we are, we still manage to do this. I will be more than happy to do this again in the near future. I think this is what Joo Won's power is eh.

To JW soompi International Fans

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]

[size=3][color=#000099][size=2]-edit-

Was totally sleepy last night or was it early morning, the video record is done by @manyearsago, I did the video editing and upload to YT. When I saw the video first, I want to hug all of you and squeeze @manyearsago with a tight hug. I am so touch.[/size][/color][/size]

Thank Q for the account, unnie @manyearsago. Both u and @jwonnie hav done us all here a great service by your kind sharing, since majority of us do not have the resources and chance to make the trip to meet and support cutie in person.

I wanted to cry when I read what cutie said "I will be flying back to Korea tomorrow morning and will continue movie shooting upon arrival.  The day after next I will be starting shooting the drama. I will be busy with both shootings in the next 5 months. Fighting!!  Gambatte!!".

It is really no joke and a mammoth-size challenge for uri sweet cutie Maknae to be juggling 2 major demanding roles in 2 projects and with filming 1N2, rehearsing/preparations for the musical and other engagements like interviews, photoshoots, etc.

As fans we are not able to share his load of work but we can lightening his burden by being considerate towards him and ppl around him and not cause any unnecessary stress, worry or inconvenience. One thing I hav notice in my short tweeting experience (I created my 1st twitter accts becoz of and just for cutie), many fans hav been retweeting similar old tweets consecutively over and over again (Im not referring to our recent mass tweets abt the presents). Instead of doing such, I really think it would be nice for us to send tweets to encourage him, cheer him up (cheesy lines are welcome... lolll), or just say something nice to make his day a good one. So shall we be creative and caring in our tweets, my dear soompi comrades? :x :) ;;)

2pm&JoowonBias4ever said:

he is a skeleton in a suit!!!! he looks so thin!!! who's his manager??? i'm not angry.....

*rolls up sleeves with frying pan in hand* X(

I am always worrying about him. I already noticed in 7LCS that he is

losing so much weight. I'm always thinking, why. And I think, its

probably the character that he will portray in his next projects, one

that require him to be thin. Did you see the Good Doctor's initial drama

shoots? He actually looks like a child being so thin. And they say he

had a child-like personality and a savant .. And I always think of how

drastic actors/actresses do to achieve the likeness of their character, I

hope that is one reason why Cutie is thin and not because he does not

eat just to maintain a certain weight. If I'm his mom, I'll probably be

giving him food to eat, but if that's part of the job then... ottoke,

what to do.

But still, even if I moat and spazz about him, I

always see how tired he looks. His eyes, even if he smiles to us fans,

there are times when pictures captured the exhaustion. He already have 

Panda eyes. *sniffs* Sometimes, I want to stop him from being so active

at 1N2D games, I don't want to see him dropping because of fatigue. Just

look at his schedule, Gawd, his is so jam packed. I just hope what he wants to do or

doing right now, his body can take it. I'd rather that I will not see

him in the small screen than know that he suddenly got sick because of

his work. Stress is a big health no no.  But then, if this is what Cutie wants, we can only support him and pray that he will be healthy enough to finish all the commitments that he have. And show him the love that we feel for him.

Joo Won, Fighting!!!!

Sweaxy... but his eyes tells a different story....

cr as tagged

@coolreborn is right all we can Do now is keep supporting him and wish him all the best

And pray that he can have time to rest At least one or two Hours

Ehh I have always feel he has child like personality due to 1n2d no matter he is thin or fat but right bow he s too thin le so he look more like a sick kid to me now maybe they think autism maybe look like that as without much food to eat Ba

But really being so thin to look like a child is abit too much if this requirement as even he is about Kangto weight I still think he s vvv childlike and kid too have baby fat

But maybe autism is Thin in the way they will repeatedly do something non stop and maybe can dont eat sometime Ba

But I see some autism are fat too

So I don't really understand why cutie need to be so thin to act as an autism

I think I will want to see a more realistic autism look than a good looking cutie

To be honest I am abit disappointed with the look of that drama as yes he looks very handsome but to me I don't know why I feel it s too pretty to be realistic

Maybe I am a weirdo who don't want to see him so handsome in a drama but I am not saying autism are not handsome they are some very handsome too but they will like be like artists style till so handsome I mean if he can wear like his nornal self tshirt and a cap or his hair is normal combing will be more realistic

I am quIte weird actually who want really want to see he really will amaze me with that role

But as I said it s a pic so I still can't charge anything yet

To me his acting skill and his personality is what I really like and not so much on his look

Yes it s a credit he look vvv handsome so it s always nice to look at but I alwAys like to see him simple and cute look in 1n2d.

I always hope he will challenge some roles which are not so good looking but kdramas are quite hard

ESP the 7 g I think ckh is vvv nature in that drama she is very normal looking but most ppl think she s ugly and dnt match cutie but to me she has shown a very natural look in that dramA so I really like it

And for ella Chen she alwAyz took up a normal looking girls roles which Are very down to earth that s why I like her over ten years

I really hope that cutie will tAke up some roles which are nature in looking Or look more like commoners

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won on site for "Only You - 2013"

Source | 2013/06/17 |

photo319538.jpg

Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won have come together.

The movie "Only You - 2013" has starting making and cranked in on the 26th of May.

The casting of Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won was a big issue for fans from the beginning. "Only You - 2013" is about Lee Ho-tae (Joo Won) who meets the first love of his dreams, Yoon Jin-sook (Kim Ah-joong) for the first time in ten years but is shocked to find out she's a hit-and-runner.

The still cut is from the scene where Yoon Jin-sook is being taken to the police station after an accident but stops by a pharmacy to get pills for her who is sick.

Kim Ah-joong said, "I like the character of Yoon Jin-sook as she is unpredictable. I think it's going to be a fun and cheery movie". Joo Won said, "We started filming early in the morning when the weather was nice. The movie is fun and I think I'll have fun throughout the filming".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful updates~Love all the pictures of our Cutie from his fan-meeting~  :*
8->

tumblr_mojox6CMyM1rjsmp2o9_250.jpgtumblr_mojox6CMyM1rjsmp2o2_250.jpg

farbarri said: wow, they sure look good together~ from this one picture alone, i can tell they have chemistry together.  :x my fellow comrades, shall we go to his movie together? or we can all do mass watching online after all of us have downloaded it, and each bake our own popcorn and soda drink (which soda he's endorsing now?), and spazz about the movie as if we're watching together in real life?  :D this should be fun~

manyearsago said: farbarri said: wow, they sure look good together~ from this one picture alone, i can tell they have chemistry together.  :x my fellow comrades, shall we go to his movie together? or we can all do mass watching online after all of us have downloaded it, and each bake our own popcorn and soda drink (which soda he's endorsing now?), and spazz about the movie as if we're watching together in real life?  :D this should be fun~

farbarri said: i am truly amazed as to how Joowon could film a drama and a movie at the same time. i'm sure other actors have done the same as well, but the other commitment he has is also outstanding. i hope he has enough time to prepare for the drama. the movie filming might not be too difficult as it's a rom-com, but the drama genre made me slightly scared for what's to come. :-S
but rest assured, i have complete faith in his acting ability. i know Joowon could do well, but i want him to be amazing in the role. hopefully the movie filming will end soon so he can focus fully on the drama. he must have met up with some doctors to explain to him regarding autistic, right? reading will take a lot of time, and he lacks the time. Moon Chae Won can do it, then so can our very own Moon Joowon. :-bd

@mrdimples i do agree that some autism are very good looking and look normal
maybe i am too picky about the appearance sorry
but some how i see the second pic where he stood at the train station there waiting for train i can see the posture is not normal like very scared of outdoor that is why he keep holding his bag so tight
he seem very unsecure with the surrounding so i  Am very impressed with that
i think i will not care about the appearance
maybe the director want cutie to give A new impression of an autism to the ppl
i think he is the most handsome autism i have ever seen i mean in drama or movie

maybe his appearance is not what i imagine to be vut i also cant classify autism must look the way i think

well i am even more want to watch this drama AS his appearance really not what i IMagine and very different from other dramas and movies i have watched so makes me feel even more curious maybe he can really build up a new image of his own autism acting which will be different from other dramas and  movies
as in an interview he said he wont imitate other acting but he will think how he will act if he is the one who is acting
it s very interesting to see how he challenges every roles esp roles that are really challenging.
ehhh suddenly i get vvv excited of my new thought about his appearance
thanks @mrdimples without your comments, i will not have this new thoughts about this drama

ellasam81 said: @mrdimples i do agree that some autism are very good looking and look normal
maybe i am too picky about the appearance sorry
but some how i see the second pic where he stood at the train station there waiting for train i can see the posture is not normal like very scared of outdoor that is why he keep holding his bag so tight
he seem very unsecure with the surrounding so i  Am very impressed with that
i think i will not care about the appearance
maybe the director want cutie to give A new impression of an autism to the ppl
i think he is the most handsome autism i have ever seen i mean in drama or movie

maybe his appearance is not what i imagine to be vut i also cant classify autism must look the way i think

well i am even more want to watch this drama AS his appearance really not what i IMagine and very different from other dramas and movies i have watched so makes me feel even more curious maybe he can really build up a new image of his own autism acting which will be different from other dramas and  movies
as in an interview he said he wont imitate other acting but he will think how he will act if he is the one who is acting
it s very interesting to see how he challenges every roles esp roles that are really challenging.
ehhh suddenly i get vvv excited of my new thought about his appearance
thanks @mrdimples without your comments, i will not have this new thoughts about this drama

On occasion of Joowon's 3rd year drama debut anniversary, Joowon thead at Kites.vn launched a contest writing the confessions for Cutie, the winner was announced today, and it went to smile^^pyong at Kites (aka @smilepyong at soompi) Her confession is really sincere, honest and moving. Here is a chibi picture of Cutie that made by her. I wanna share it with you. Thanks smile^^pyong :)
jbufNet8X4qgkj.jpg