Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

viewimage.php?id=joowon&no=29bcc427b6807

Reporter] [Newsen bakahreum

Actress Choi Kang-hee neck, the neck of the 'public' MBC tree mini-series '7-level public officials yidwae had won '(a play went / directing Sang -) side January 10 Wooden allergic attacks in succession to hwangchanseong JW and Choi Kang-hee's comic appearance being released said.

Choi Kang-hee's expression handeuthan godalpeum actress's subsequent attack of the actor without being forced to facial expressions evoke a laugh.

Samora's in the title shot jammed on hedeurak Choi Kang-hee has the look and action rehearsal junghwang kidding me a favor and look this day publicly steel.

Choi Kang-hee is referred to as these two male actors from leading domestic maeryeokga hedeurak incidentally put to me looking harder than comical expressions built Iroha yeogeum laughter. Facing netizens

"Choi Kang-hee's sincere expression of contrast in favor of naughtiness, such as facial expressions and deout chaff", Choi Kang-hee's throat, "I want to be," nerves of steel, "Choi Kang-hee seemed" different opinions, "Choi Kang-hee Age" seemed to transcend you said. '7 grade civil servants' shooting Choi Kang-hee, despite the fact that the actress from getting enough smoke skydiving, car racing and other dangerous action taken from the body does not richard simmons foot around the staff and actors from a colleague 'actress' reputation to present.

Action applies even in rehearsal, younger actors Action Partner, without reserve forward the ultimate white have.

Between the actors for the crew, "Choi Kang-hee preferential treatment at the scene senior despite being senior actor said mine eyes not try to do it under any circumstances think that her first breath of the actors and to do my best and because respiratory seems better, "he said.

On the other hand-MBC mini-series '7 grade civil servants 'love, except that everything is a lie I want to see new NIS agents fighting action romance.' "Coming January 23 as the successor to be the first broadcast is scheduled (Photo dramatic Tok)

fr DCinside Googled translated

Go Cutie!!! go!!! harharhar

latteholic said: LOL! Oh, why do people who I'm interested in stalking only go to Indonesia when I'm not there?? :)) I promise I won't be a creepy stalker who stand underneath their windows and watch their every move (but... I can't guarantee if it's Cutie :)) ). Btw @sophiechoice, are you from Indonesia? (it's totally cool if you don't want to answer :) )

sophiechoice said: latteholic said: LOL! Oh, why do people who I'm interested in stalking only go to Indonesia when I'm not there?? :)) I promise I won't be a creepy stalker who stand underneath their windows and watch their every move (but... I can't guarantee if it's Cutie :)) ). Btw @sophiechoice, are you from Indonesia? (it's totally cool if you don't want to answer :) )

Maybe he is busy filming. Hmmmmm..... Hyung Uhm-force could understand that coz he is a busy man himself.  It's just.... we expect him to be there and he may be not. awwww....

Heh, if Cutie will come to our place... definitely will try to see him in person. Might even land in jail - indecent conduct, maybe LOL.

@coolreborn Maybe cutie and CTH went to the wedding late and gone in their filming clothes and hence did not walk the red carpet??

BTW, we better start saving bail money in case U get arrested for "harassing" cutie bunny :)) >:)

“Level 7 Civil Servant”: Choi Kang Hee Gets A Headlock From Joo Won & Chansung

Posted by couch kimchi on January 10, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

This probably isn’t a girl’s dream hug from a couple of cute guys.

In these new stills from Level 7 Civil Servant, Joo Won and Chansung have locked their muscular arms around Choi Kang Hee’s poor head. Choi Kang Hee’s facial expression is especially drawing laughs from netizens, as she appears to gasp for breath while a determined Joo Won strangles her.

7levelab.jpg7levelac.jpg

Sources  |  TV Daily  |  Star Daily News

"My Girlfriend Is An Agent - Drama" Joo Won and Hwang Chang-seong reveal bodies

Source | 2013/01/08  from Hancinema

photo272469.jpg

Upcoming MBC drama "My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" revealed still cuts of Joo Won and Hwang Chan-seong.

Joo Won is wearing a grey tuxedo and Hwang Chan-seong is wearing a black one.

Joo Won dressed himself in black pants, a grey tuxedo and a bow tie but is holding a gun. Hwang Chan-seong is dressed all in black like the typical spy. Many are anxious to see what this 2PM member will do to take over the drama with the charisma he used to take over the stage.

The other person in the picture is Son Jin-yeong who is dressed in a white tuxedo. He starred in MBC drama "Lights and Shadows" and succeeded as an actor from being a singer.

This still cut was taken last month during a shoot. Apparently Joo Won, Hwang Chan-seong and Son Jin-yeong had a fun time making the scene like brothers.

MBC drama "My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" is an action romance drama about agents that lie about everything but love. To be aired on the 23rd of January at 9:55PM.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

@stearly, I think there is a new teaser...

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th/

Could you check? My PC is crapping up.

-edit-

I can only download the video and then watch it. Streamlining is not an option right now... my internet  connection is pretty slooooowwww. And yeah, downloading is sloooowww too.

coolreborn said:

-edit-

I can only download the video and then watch it. Streamlining is not an option right now... my internet  connection is pretty slooooowwww. And yeah, downloading is sloooowww too.

stearly said: coolreborn said:

-edit-