Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp @crazyoverkdrama  

ya.... I am going to sport panda eyes tmr for sure!!!!!!!

I was all spazzing spazzing happy happy. 

and then now I got really upset from my hyuk bb's baidu

I have been there for a good year and I know almost everyone in there

So I was all happy happy that I might get to have control over bb's soompi thread since the theadstarter has been inactive for 2 yrs and the thead still uses his old name so no one knows about his thread

and the admin acted like if I was going to steal everything from baidu or something

arghhhh SORRYYY I know this is completely Wonnie unrelated.. but I am just soooo upset right now,  :((

just felt like someone poured a whole bathtub of ice water over me

Come to unnie... poor baby bunny

2018175583016884484.gif

Guest Mishiellie

crazyoverkdrama said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

@crazyoverkdrama

<br />

ya.... I am going to sport panda eyes tmr for sure!!!!!!!<br />

I was all spazzing spazzing happy happy. <br />

and then now I got really upset from my hyuk bb's baidu<br />

I have been there for a good year and I know almost everyone in there<br />

So I was all happy happy that I might get to have control over bb's soompi thread since the theadstarter has been inactive for 2 yrs and the thead still uses his old name so no one knows about his thread<br />

and the admin acted like if I was going to steal everything from baidu or something<br />

arghhhh SORRYYY I know this is completely Wonnie unrelated.. but I am just soooo upset right now, 

:((

<br />

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

@crazyoverkdrama

<br />

ya.... I am going to sport panda eyes tmr for sure!!!!!!!<br />

I was all spazzing spazzing happy happy. <br />

and then now I got really upset from my hyuk bb's baidu<br />

I have been there for a good year and I know almost everyone in there<br />

So I was all happy happy that I might get to have control over bb's soompi thread since the theadstarter has been inactive for 2 yrs and the thead still uses his old name so no one knows about his thread<br />

and the admin acted like if I was going to steal everything from baidu or something<br />

arghhhh SORRYYY I know this is completely Wonnie unrelated.. but I am just soooo upset right now, 

:((

<br />

ya I credit stuff when I take them out from other ppl/sites.. like how I take things out from JW baidu..

but honestly I only need their twitter translations so I can translate it into english.. 

Wat I normally do when JW tweets is I screencap fr his twitter acc directly, then read the translation fr Baidu then paraphrase into english using my simple limited vocab for our friends here. I dun translated directly fr the chinese translation or use their screencaps with the translations.

Guest mhelbenito

Omo!! I'm 7 pages behind!! Just got back from this aerial/antigravity yoga (Guys you should try it!) It's my first time, so my whole body is aching! While I was laughing at some of your posts, my tummy muscles is hurting! I'll be back in a bit, reading the past posts!! It's haaaaard to be absent here for a day!! Hahaha And this thread is sooo addicting, Joowoonie is soo addicting... I'd like to borrow Edward's line "It's like my special brand of heroine".... Catch up with you guys later!!  
PS.. I love the new Morning Calm pictures. Glad to see Joowoonie looking fresh and relaxed. seems like he's getting a lot of sleep now. No more tired eyes right... 

Guest sunshine4ever

Joo-Won, trying musical 'Ghost'…comeback in four years

2013/04/09(Tue) 00:09

en3pw.jpg

Joo-Won, who took over both acting and entertainment, is making his comeback with a musical. It is in four years after 'Spring Awakening' in 2009.

Joo-Won is making his comeback with musical 'Ghost.' Produced by Synthy company, 'Ghost' is a musical that was first aired at England West end in 2011. Musical 'Ghost' is a new piece about a beautiful drama combined with fantastical stage mechanisms, including magical cutting-edge videos and magic. Among the non-English zone and Asia, it will be first introduced in Seoul.

Joo-Won will be acting the role of the main character, Sam. Kim Joon-Hyeon and Kim Woo-Hyung was triple casted for the role. Singer Ivy and Park Ji-Yeon will be acting the role of the other main character, Molly.

'Ghost' will start being performed on the 11th.

Source

class="content-title" Actor Joo Won Used to Be an Idol? crystalcove April 8, 2013

Well, not a K-Pop idol, but certainly an idol to little children.

34pb80n.jpg

On April 7, MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” revealed a photo of Joo Won when in he was in a co-ed television performance group called “Frees.” The group was formed by the network SBS as part of a children’s television program, “Viva! Frees,”  in the manner of Disney’s “The Mickey Mouse Club,” which brought to the limelight future world stars like Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. “Viva! Frees” premiered in 2006 but Joo Won left the show quickly after.

This little-known fact came to light when fellow Frees member Paul revealed during the news program that he was once part of the group and debuted along with Joo Won.

In the photo shown, Joo Won is wearing all white, matching with the other members, and smiling brightly for the camera.

Upon seeing the picture, netizens commented, “Joo Won looks exactly the same,” and “He was just as handsome then too.”

Source

mhelbenito

wrote:

»

Joo Won showed up for his interview with a scarf wrapped around his neck in the early spring cold.Joo Won said, "We watched the final episode of "7th Grade Civil Servant" altogether during our dinner party. There were so many kissing scenes at the end, I couldn't watch out of embarrassment"."I waited for the first kissing scene. I shot it with anticipation. Then towards the end, there were too many kissing scenes, I was tired of them. I wondered if I should move with our lips touching or not".

"I didn't think it was appropriate of me to keep moving my mouth while kissing, so I asked Choi Kang-hee. She told me it was up to me".

class="headline"Joo Won Talks about the New ′1 Night, 2 Days′ with Yu Hae Jin

Joo Won opened up on how he likes the new KBS2 1 Night, 2 Days now that Yu Hae Jin is in the lead.

In a meeting with press on April 9, Joo Won said, "Perhaps now because we have a different leader, there has been a change in mood. All six of the members who were originally with the show have been trying to help [Yu] Hae Jin hyung (big brother) try to adapt as quickly as possible."

76686680.jpg
He also said that Yu Hae Jin has been pouring in his own efforts.

"I know [how he feels], because I′ve been in a similar position, but Hae Jin hyung is doing well," Joo Won said. "I′m thankful because I can see he′s trying to fit in and work hard. Hae Jin hyung also told the six of us that he′s thankful we′re treating him so well when it′s his first time here."

Yoo Hae Jin took the place of Kim Seung Woo, who left the show and left Joo Won in tears on his last broadcast.

Joo Won said about Kim Seung Woo, "I was always a fan, but I came to like him even more after meeting him through the show. He′s a great man, with charisma, manliness and leadership. I believe he′s a big brother I can trust and look up to."

The two are still close friends.

"[Kim] Seung Woo hyung told me that he would kill me if I didn′t keep in touch," Joo Won said. "That′s how close we are. The way I can lay my head on him when I lay down to sleep shows how close we′ve come to be."

The mood on 1 Night, 2 Days probably did change because of the new recruits, but some of it also came from the change in main producer. Joo Won thought positively of the change that came to the show after producer Lee Se Hee joined in, and he didn′t hide his attachment toward it.

He said, "Though I may be tired because of the tight schedules, the good thing about 1 Night, 2 Days is that I can see pretty sights. I believe not a lot of people will get to travel as many times before they die, and I′m lucky to be given this chance. These days I′ve been getting healed by the sights, while at the same time realizing that there are so many beautiful destinations in Korea."

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-talks-about-the-new-1-night-065210367.html

• Like 1