Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest joongieforeva

i just watched joo won in happy togetherotfe.jpg
that guy on his right talked about joo won 'the most important thing is when hyungs are chatting happily, he will pass by and shout "please keep quiet" 
lol this cutie
 @coolreborn yea i'm having a long break now. it's really hard to stop a drama once i start watching it since it's completed. this morning i watched bridal mask till 6am. it's crazy but that drama keep ending with cliffhangers so i can't stop at all. 
@farbarri i just started watching bridal mask. I'm still at ep5. i'm at the part where kangto just found out about boon yi/mok dan but can't reveal himself to her. it's sad to see his first love doesn't recognize him and hated him so much

Mjwonnie said: Hi all! First things first, a BIG welcome to all cutie's newbies! Sorry, but I've had like more than 20pages to back track so I can't name you all personally for fear that I'll miss any1 out. Thanks @manyears for thinking of me and pointing me to the Tokyo vids. Yup, I saw all 3 of them and its just sooooo awesome to be able to see his facial expressions so close up ya? Ok, gotta go but just wanted to do this before I forget. Apologies first cos honestly, I wanted to organize the rice donation thing for this PC but I was just too caught up with RL. Anyway, in case I miss out on another major event again, here's the website to 'book' your rice donations. They have diff 'packages' and best thing is it's in English! I got this from the Taiwan FC who were soliciting for contributions. Anyway, check it out and let's aim for the next PC which shld be Only You movie? https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/ By the way, all rice donations do get re-donated back to charities and these will be arranged by them too. And I think they ask cutie for his choice of charities. Ok, gotta go! Much Joo Won love to every1! ;*

Mjwonnie said: Hi all! First things first, a BIG welcome to all cutie's newbies! Sorry, but I've had like more than 20pages to back track so I can't name you all personally for fear that I'll miss any1 out. Thanks @manyears for thinking of me and pointing me to the Tokyo vids. Yup, I saw all 3 of them and its just sooooo awesome to be able to see his facial expressions so close up ya? Ok, gotta go but just wanted to do this before I forget. Apologies first cos honestly, I wanted to organize the rice donation thing for this PC but I was just too caught up with RL. Anyway, in case I miss out on another major event again, here's the website to 'book' your rice donations. They have diff 'packages' and best thing is it's in English! I got this from the Taiwan FC who were soliciting for contributions. Anyway, check it out and let's aim for the next PC which shld be Only You movie? https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/ By the way, all rice donations do get re-donated back to charities and these will be arranged by them too. And I think they ask cutie for his choice of charities. Ok, gotta go! Much Joo Won love to every1! ;*

i LOVE Joowon's natural hair..... it's sort of light brown and it's slightly messy, not knowing which ways to part. left or right.. LEFT or RIGHT??? (thinking goes different angles)
bs4v.jpg

thanks my dear @stearly for the awesome screencaps! you are amazing~ i feel like going shopping with you and buy you stuff. :D

Guest arch00

coolreborn said: Mjwonnie said: Hi all! First things first, a BIG welcome to all cutie's newbies! Sorry, but I've had like more than 20pages to back track so I can't name you all personally for fear that I'll miss any1 out. Thanks @manyears for thinking of me and pointing me to the Tokyo vids. Yup, I saw all 3 of them and its just sooooo awesome to be able to see his facial expressions so close up ya? Ok, gotta go but just wanted to do this before I forget. Apologies first cos honestly, I wanted to organize the rice donation thing for this PC but I was just too caught up with RL. Anyway, in case I miss out on another major event again, here's the website to 'book' your rice donations. They have diff 'packages' and best thing is it's in English! I got this from the Taiwan FC who were soliciting for contributions. Anyway, check it out and let's aim for the next PC which shld be Only You movie? https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/ By the way, all rice donations do get re-donated back to charities and these will be arranged by them too. And I think they ask cutie for his choice of charities. Ok, gotta go! Much Joo Won love to every1! ;*

Thank you @stearly for the screencaps. If not for you and @coolreborn, these screencaps will be miserably few or posted at snail pace in my hands.

I am going to post my translation of Happy Together Good Doctor ep tonight(hopefully) for part 1. La La has translated them and uploaded into 2 parts, they consist of only Joo Won's part.

mrdimples said: Thank you @stearly for the screencaps. If not for you and @coolreborn, these screencaps will be miserably few or posted at snail pace in my hands.

I am going to post my translation of Happy Together Good Doctor ep tonight(hopefully) for part 1. La La has translated them and uploaded into 2 parts, they consist of only Joo Won's part.

"Good Doctor" Joo Won and Moon Chae Won, Chemistry already exploding at the "Sweet Supermarket Date"
Article: OSEN
Translations: chrissy96@moonchaewon.net
Joo Won and Moon Chae Won of the new KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama "Good Doctor" has demonstrated chemistry on a sweet supermarket date.

Joo Won, who will appear as Park Shi-on – a young autistic savant with a development disability – and Moon Chae Won, who will appear as Cha Yoon-seo – a 2nd year pediatric surgeon fellow with a strong sense of duty – are planning to show an enthusiastic performance in "Good Doctor". It seems like they will be a "Healing Couple", a couple that puts a smile on your face just by looking at them.

Stills that have been released 4 days before the first broadcast have been gaining attention as they show the supermarket date scene where Joo Won and Moon Chae Won begin to open their hearts to each other.

The stills show Joo Won, with his shy posture, alongside Moon Chae Won and Moon Chae Won throwing all kinds of questions to Joo Won while pushing the supermarket cart which displays the possibility of our heart rates rising. Many wonder if the two characters developed their relationship through the warm supermarket date.

Joo Won and Moon Chae Won, the "Healing Couple", filmed the supermarket date scene on the 21st of last month at a large supermarket in Yangjae District, Seoul. The two actors had to be on standby until late at night because the filming was to start after the supermarket closed.

However, they could not hide their excitement as soon as they got in the supermarket, as it had been a while to go to one for both of them. At the same time, Moon Chae Won, who seemed possessed by her character, Cha Yoon Seo, attempted to talk to Joo Won with a warm gaze and effortless acting followed.

The filming had to take place in the shortest amount of time possible right after the supermarket closing time. Even though they started filming after a simple movement check, with their consistent chemistry, they were able to finish filming without any NGs, as if they practiced beforehand.

The production company Logos Film stated, "Perhaps because of their one-year age difference, Joo Won and Moon Chae Won particularly display a friendly relationship on the filming set. Therefore, we think that their filming is going very smoothly. For every scene that they appear, the degree of completeness for that scene increases. Please watch over Joowon and Moon Chaewon's distinctive couple acting in 'Good Doctor'".

"Good Doctor" is a humane medical drama that tell of endeavors and love of professionals set in the pediatric department of a university hospital. The drama documents Park Shi-on, a youth with autistic tendencies and growth development diagnosed with the Savant Syndrome, overcoming powerful prejudice and growing as a pediatric surgeon; Kim Do-han, an associate professor with great medical practice who suffers an internal struggle; and Doctor Cha Yoon-seo, who charms both men with her tough, warm, and protective energy. "Good Doctor" premieres on the 5th.

posted at Good Doctor Drama Thread by @chrissy96. Thank you dear!!!

Mjwonnie

said: Hi all! First things first, a BIG welcome to all cutie's newbies! Sorry, but I've had like more than 20pages to back track so I can't name you all personally for fear that I'll miss any1 out. Thanks @manyears for thinking of me and pointing me to the Tokyo vids. Yup, I saw all 3 of them and its just sooooo awesome to be able to see his facial expressions so close up ya? Ok, gotta go but just wanted to do this before I forget. Apologies first cos honestly, I wanted to organize the rice donation thing for this PC but I was just too caught up with RL. Anyway, in case I miss out on another major event again, here's the website to 'book' your rice donations. They have diff 'packages' and best thing is it's in English! I got this from the Taiwan FC who were soliciting for contributions. Anyway, check it out and let's aim for the next PC which shld be Only You movie? https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/ By the way, all rice donations do get re-donated back to charities and these will be arranged by them too. And I think they ask cutie for his choice of charities. Ok, gotta go! Much Joo Won love to every1! ;*

my heart skipped a bit when i saw this photo. i seriously thought the guy on far right side is Joowon. if i didnt know better than he didnt act in this movie The Towers, i would have really thought it was him. they look so much alike!
thetower_30.jpg
cr to dramabeans for the picture