Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

Mjwonnie said:

Hi all! First things first, a BIG welcome to all cutie's newbies! Sorry, but I've had like more than 20pages to back track so I can't name you all personally for fear that I'll miss any1 out.

Thanks @manyears for thinking of me and pointing me to the Tokyo vids. Yup, I saw all 3 of them and its just sooooo awesome to be able to see his facial expressions so close up ya?

Ok, gotta go but just wanted to do this before I forget.

Apologies first cos honestly, I wanted to organize the rice donation thing for this PC but I was just too caught up with RL. Anyway, in case I miss out on another major event again, here's the website to 'book' your rice donations. They have diff 'packages' and best thing is it's in English! I got this from the Taiwan FC who were soliciting for contributions. Anyway, check it out and let's aim for the next PC which shld be Only You movie?

https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/

By the way, all rice donations do get re-donated back to charities and these will be arranged by them too. And I think they ask cutie for his choice of charities.

Ok, gotta go! Much Joo Won love to every1! ;*

@Mjwonnie. This is great dear!!! I think those of us here in Joo Won soompi who want to send Cutie rice wreaths in his dramas, movies, musicals events would find this really helpful. I think all of the fans from other countries send their rice wreaths through dreame - > Check this article from the site

https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/board_view.php?data=idx%3D354678%26pagecnt%3D0%26letter_no%3D123%26offset%3D0%26search%3D%26searchstring%3D%26present_num%3D123&boardIndex=20

What do you think girls? I don't know if Cutie's Ghost Musical will have an event before it will be shown on November, but Only You movie will definitely will have Press Conference and Premiere Night. Should we go for this? Joo Won soompi International Fans Rice Wreath for Moon Jun Won our Cutie who gave us so much joy and happiness?

-edit-

Actually, I've been bugging my twin about this, kekekeke. I really want a rice wreath coming from us here.

awesome idea masters , let's do it. I am in for this event :)

I really really really would love to send our support and love for cutie through rice wreaths for his projects! Let's do this! ^^ maybe we could do one for ONLY YOU? I'd love to see "Joo Won soompi International" amongst the rice wreaths! Y'know just so we know that he knows we exist and that he has fans all around the world and not just in Korea or Asia. Maybe we could even ask @nemesis90 or whosoever's in Korea by then to just document or attend the presscon or something. Omg. I am super excited for this project! ^^ can't wait for updates from the twin masters (or masters of THE twin?) @coolreborn and @mrdimples !

Ghost had its presscon already right? So If ever, maybe at the first day of Ghost musical where Joo Won will be the one to play Sam Wheat too? (but it would be soooo nice to support him in Korea by watching the musical, no?)

And I think everything's going super fast, I could just cry from all the awesome posts, news, pics and vids. And it is soooo nice to see lotsa newbies in the thread *waves to all*. I'm sorry I can't name each one. But welcome and enjoy spazzing here! ^^ please also join us in the future projects for our Cutie okay? :) @joongieforeva , I am happy to tell you that there's no cure for your addiction to Joo Won. You'll just fall deeper and deeper and deeper....into the moat lake... and deeper and deeper and deeper for this awesome actor/singer/dancer/emcee/variety show member/musical actor! He's super cute and adorable and very much a gentleman. Plus he has such a BIG y'know... Heart! :P

Oohh and dear, you should definitely watch Gaksital. You don't want to miss the legendary bubble butt! And of course the awesome execution from directing, to scriptwriting, to cinematography and music scores and of course, daebak acting from Joo Won!

OMG.... i missed so many things already here... :(( can anybody tell me who the girl is? She looks so familiar to me but i don't know where i saw her... :(

(The guest in 1n2d episode. Frankly, i watched it last week, but i got bored at her. She's so demure, she's not fun to watch.... sorry, sorry!! Don't bash me!) I'm like 200 pages behind... kyyyaaaahhh!!! miss-bone-cc_zps17dbc258.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

BQ00T9NCAAAZ6Oy.jpg:large

TopStarNews @TopStarNews9m

주원-문채원, ‘굿 닥터’힐링커플의 데이트 현장http://www.TopStarNews.Net/n_news/news/view.html?no=37123  pic.twitter.com/Cg1lA3cVeq

Cutie has just tweeted :x
주원 @Moonjunwonnow

드디어 내일 굿닥터 첫방이네요^^ 의사 박시온을 보실 수 있겠네요^^ 새로운 캐릭터라 저도 긴장되네요~ 많은 시청 부탁드립니다!~ KBS 새 월화드라마 "굿닥터" 밤 10시 입니다!

crazyoverkdrama said: OMG.... i missed so many things already here... :(( can anybody tell me who the girl is? She looks so familiar to me but i don't know where i saw her... :(

(The guest in 1n2d episode. Frankly, i watched it last week, but i got bored at her. She's so demure, she's not fun to watch.... sorry, sorry!! Don't bash me!) I'm like 200 pages behind... kyyyaaaahhh!!! miss-bone-cc_zps17dbc258.gif

crazyoverkdrama said: OMG.... i missed so many things already here... :(( can anybody tell me who the girl is? She looks so familiar to me but i don't know where i saw her... :(

Think @mrdimples can as PayPal s easier to transfer fund to other countries and I think you all got transfer money to manyearsago for the gifts so it s either manyearsago or jwlnnie or mrdimples can be the treasurer but to wat I see think jwonnie s bz so I think left two candidates unless somebody here volunteerYa we can contribute any amtGd night as just cm back from church so no timne to watch 1n2d nvm tomorrow then watch ba

Good Doctor Happy Together 3 - Joo Won Cut, Part 1

http://youtu.be/V5ihiWecMHg

note: I wasn't consistent with the captions and there were a number I left out.

V5ihiWecMHgCredit: video and Chinese subs by Joo Won La La
English translation: mrdimples@soompi