Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won's latest weibo post(gosh what do they call them, not tweets,right?)

"It's raining today, I have drank a cup of coffee~, my hair needs a cut, haha, wishing everyone a beautiful day^^"

chinese translation on Joo Won baidu by 1莹n

hmmmm....is his hair that long? Maybe he is getting ready for a new hairstyle in "Only You".

note: I actually type "is his that long" Glorious typo! =))

mrdimples said: Joo Won's latest weibo post(gosh what do they call them, not tweets,right?)

"It's raining today, I have drank a cup of coffee~, my hair needs a cut, haha, wishing everyone a beautiful day^^"

hmmmm....is his hair that long? Maybe he is getting ready for a new hairstyle in "Only You".

mrdimples said: Joo Won's latest weibo post(gosh what do they call them, not tweets,right?)

stearly said: mrdimples said: Joo Won's latest weibo post(gosh what do they call them, not tweets,right?)

mrdimples said: stearly said: mrdimples said: Joo Won's latest weibo post(gosh what do they call them, not tweets,right?)

stearly said:

mrdimples said:

Joo Won's latest weibo post(gosh what do they call them, not tweets,right?)

Oh, Cutie, I like your hair! Think twice!

Yeah, it’s time to hear something about the “Only

you”.     

credit: ㅇㅇ dcinside.com

I like his hair too! But I think they want to change it to give a new look for the movie. I am looking at the scruff and tough policeman Tae Hee and gosh, can you just imagine a cop in bed with a burglar, that's one big complicated mess!

credit as tagged from Joo Won Baidu

If I am the burglar, the story will be over in minutes. "Handcuff me, officer!"

I want it to be like George Clooney & J-Lo's movie Out of Sight. Very sophisticatedly shot and the love scene very tastefully sexy. And I love their cat&mouse dynamics! Keeps you guessing to see whether the cat or the mouse will succumb first hehe

Joo Won singing CF song  “Diginity of being a musical actor”

source  http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1967254

r.580x0

It becomes a hot topic that Joo Won is singing the CF song of the multi outdoor brand “Mountia” which he is currently endorsing for.   His beautiful vocal harmonizes so well with the impressively addictive melody coupling with the simple and cheerful lyrics of “Mountia, forget all the worries, Mountia, let’s go for a trip and find out your true self, Mountia, in the world”.  Joo Won is being praised for his unique charm.

Being a musical actor with excellent singing skills, Joo Won finished the recording of the CF song in a short time and received compliment from the music producer.

Mountia’s spokeman Jang Sun Cheol (not sure of the spelling) revealed “The concept of the CF this time is about enjoying the nature while having fun with friends doing outdoor activities.  The CF exhibits a different kind of pleasure from the traditional advertisements of outdoor brand products.   Because Joo Won is singing the CF song which is full of vivacity and addictiveness, it is even more effective to convey Mountia’s image of being young and dynamic.”

CF of Joo Won’s singing for Mountia will be released by end of April on Korean Cable TV channel.

Reported by Song Hyo Jong (not sure of the spelling) TV Report on 23 April 2013, 15.24hr

Japanese translation released by Kstyle on 23 April 2013, 18.16hr

daydreamsindecember said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

stearly said:<br />

<br />

mrdimples said:<br />

Joo Won's latest weibo post(gosh what do they call them, not tweets,right?) <br />

<br />

"It's raining today, I have drank a cup of coffee~, my hair needs a cut, haha, wishing everyone a beautiful day^^" <br />

chinese translation on Joo Won baidu by 1莹n<br />

<br />

<br />

hmmmm....is his hair that long? Maybe he is getting ready for a new hairstyle in "Only You". <br />

<br />

<br />

note: I actually type "is his that long" Glorious typo!

=))

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Oh, Cutie, I like your hair! Think twice! <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah, it’s time to hear something about the “Only<br />

you”.      <br />

<br />

<br />

credit: ㅇㅇ dcinside.com<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I like his hair too! But I think they want to change it to give a new look for the movie. I am looking at the scruff and tough policeman Tae Hee and gosh, can you just imagine a cop in bed with a burglar, that's one big complicated mess! <br />

<br />

<br />

credit as tagged from Joo Won Baidu<br />

<br />

If I am the burglar, the story will be over in minutes. "Handcuff me, officer!"

Guest lilyperry

I hope JW's new movie can give the best.But I don't like Kim Ah Joon but JW oppa did the best with his partaner. ^_^