Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

spamming cutie with doodle cat ears :D 
@coolreborn @mrdimples masters here's more cat ears in gif, so kawaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii :x :x 
VJgGyn5.gif9yp2De8.gif
m39Kmgn.gifLvp6V6G.gif

Guest nhatkhanh

oooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How can I live over this day???? :(((((((((((((((

2 HANDSOME GIANTS

imageutgo.jpg

imagetqh.jpg

imageymuv.jpg

DC

PPTV Joo Won Interview

Video 8
http://youtu.be/00HkV8Vx47o

Q: The dramas you were involved in included <BKKTG>, <BM> and <L7CS>. All of which had good ratings and favorable feedback. Every project that you chose had good results, and so do you feel a sense of pressure in selecting your future projects? Or stress towards your career?

JW: (touches nose) Not completely so but almost no. (laughs) I mean, I've always been mentally prepared towards everything. Despite my projects having good ratings and appraisals till date, it may not be necessarily so in future. I do know of this fact. Certainly it would be best if there were good results, but I may also participate in projects that will be subjected to criticism. Or participate in projects that have poor ratings. I've always been mentally prepared and had this thought, hence I don't really carry such a burden. In any case, this is part and parcel of every actor's career. There's not much of a burden, let nature take its course. Even if there are such problems, as long the filming atmosphere is great and fun, I should be able to endure them.      

PPTV Joo Won Interview

Video 5
http://youtu.be/V20G7T3gOxs

Q: Joo Won, your fans like to express their love for you - for example, having fan club activities, giving you gifts or writing letters. Till date, what is the most memorable thing (they have done)?

JW: (thinks and pauses) Though there are many, the most memorable thing regardless of whether I'm filming dramas or having other schedules is (pauses to think again)....

JW: I visit the fan cafe/website everyday, fans are always curious of what I'm doing. I will take a look every few hours (does scrolling motion). Well, I go online often to see the messages that fans leave (laughs). Though these are little things, they become a source of strength for me. When I see messages that compliment me I will be in a good mood. When I see messages that express a liking for me, I will also be in a good mood. These are things that really make one happy. They (the fans) will also create interesting pictures. All the little bits and pieces are precious and so I'm very grateful to everyone.

JW: In terms of big (things) - during filming there is no need for fans to do so but they treat us to meals and prepare stuff for the production crew. At times like that I'll subconsciously lift my chin up and puff my chest out. (sits upright) Ah! I'm an actor with such fans. Because of these things, at times like that I will be extremely thankful. I know and am aware of the entire process of them raising funds in order to do these for me, hence I'm extremely thankful for what they have done. Because of these I'm able to 'shrug my shoulders' (i.e be proud) on set. In this respect it really makes one be grateful.

Guest septmoon16

HEE - i wondered why my moater radar was going haywire... lo and behold - I hop in only to be seduced by THUNDERBALLS >:)

Guest arch00

suddenly feeling jealous of those cans and glass :D sorry if already posted, if then let's double drool :))

rK7N9Rl.jpg

BpFfjEg.jpg

aaIgl9s.jpg

cr twitter ilovejoowon

@mrdimples thank you for translating this awesome interviews.Joo won is so cute.I wondered if he was ever chosen as a prefect role model for students.Based on his description towards school uniforms,he seems neat and obedient student.I love the fact the he prefers clean-cut fashion.Despite being young,I can never understand the latest fashion trends.

I love that he always bite his fingers out of sudden.My grandma always noticed him doing that.Whenever watching 1n2d,when she sees joo won biting his fingers,she will joke that the director should feed this child as soon as possible .Joo Won shi,why are you sooo cute? 8->