Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest nhatkhanh

class="post-title"Choi Kang Hee Denies She Has Feelings for Joo Won By Missy+ on May 13, 2013

choikanghee.jpg

Choi Kang Hee recently attempted to extinguish the rumors surrounding her recent on-screen lover, Joo Won. The quirky actress said during a radio interview that she has been asked a lot recently if she’s in a relationship with Joo Won. Choi Kang Hee refuted the claim, all the while showing her appreciation: “Joo Won is like my younger sister. Even those who do not click with men click with Joo Won. He has a lot of aegyo but it’s not uncomfortable. He can’t even lie well.”

However, she continued to praise Joo Won as she added, “He is the most honest, unlike any of the other male actors I’ve met. (Because I find good in him) people keep asking me if we are dating.”

Despite all denials from the actress, netizens who heard this interview, on and off the record, all agreed and said that the way Choi Kang Hee gazes over at Joo Won is very suspicious.

Whatever the truth may be, Choi Kang Hee (as Kim Seo Won) and Joo Won (as Han Gil Ro) are a delight to watch in Level 7 Civil Servant and the undeniable synergy between the two definitely brought out a refreshing twist to the otherwise very serious drama!

What do you guys think? Are they suspicious? Or will you ship them anyways?

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/05/choi-kang-hee-answers-questions-regarding-joo-won/

Guest lilyperry

* May 13

lilyperry

said:

Is this CF is in 2013?Is Joo Won still a model of Cantata? I saw CF making Cantata of Hyunbin on youtube?I can't understand.But he is so adorable with white shirt.Oh!!!!! Oppa!

I understan now.Stick -JW,Can-hyunbin.Oh! I really dislike Uee .Whar's she wear?Seems that she has no pants.Hee...I'm just kidding you.Can I ask a question?Has JW oppa finished his military duty or not?^_^@lilyperry

. Sadly, Cutie haven't done his military duty yet... in just three years, he may do his duty and we will be left with... no Cutie. Wah!!!! 

@coolreborn I' have much sorrow.Ah! 2yr and 10 months.How can I live without him within 2yrs?Oh! But now he is still in ....Ghost and Only you.How can I live without him within 2yrs?

nhatkhanh said: class="post-title"Choi Kang Hee Denies She Has Feelings for Joo Won By Missy+ on May 13, 2013
Choi Kang Hee recently attempted to extinguish the rumors surrounding her recent on-screen lover, Joo Won. The quirky actress said during a radio interview that she has been asked a lot recently if she’s in a relationship with Joo Won. Choi Kang Hee refuted the claim, all the while showing her appreciation: “Joo Won is like my younger sister. Even those who do not click with men click with Joo Won. He has a lot of aegyo but it’s not uncomfortable. He can’t even lie well.”

However, she continued to praise Joo Won as she added, “He is the most honest, unlike any of the other male actors I’ve met. (Because I find good in him) people keep asking me if we are dating.”

Despite all denials from the actress, netizens who heard this interview, on and off the record, all agreed and said that the way Choi Kang Hee gazes over at Joo Won is very suspicious.

Whatever the truth may be, Choi Kang Hee (as Kim Seo Won) and Joo Won (as Han Gil Ro) are a delight to watch in Level 7 Civil Servant and the undeniable synergy between the two definitely brought out a refreshing twist to the otherwise very serious drama!

What do you guys think? Are they suspicious? Or will you ship them anyways?

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/05/choi-kang-hee-answers-questions-regarding-joo-won/

nhatkhanh

wrote:

»

Choi Kang Hee Denies She Has Feelings for Joo Won<br />

By Missy+ on May 13, 2013 <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Choi Kang Hee recently attempted to extinguish the rumors surrounding her recent on-screen lover, Joo Won. The<br />

quirky actress said during a radio interview that she has been asked a <br />

lot recently if she’s in a relationship with Joo Won. Choi Kang Hee <br />

refuted the claim, all the while showing her appreciation: “Joo Won is <br />

like my younger sister. Even those who do not click with men click with <br />

Joo Won. He has a lot of aegyo but it’s not uncomfortable. He can’t even<br />

lie well.”<br />

However, she continued to praise Joo Won as she added, “He is the <br />

most honest, unlike any of the other male actors I’ve met. (Because I <br />

find good in him) people keep asking me if we are dating.”<br />

Despite all denials from the actress, netizens who heard this <br />

interview, on and off the record, all agreed and said that the way Choi <br />

Kang Hee gazes over at Joo Won is very suspicious.<br />

Whatever the truth may be, Choi Kang Hee (as Kim Seo Won) and Joo Won (as Han Gil Ro) are a delight to watch in Level 7 Civil Servant and the undeniable synergy between the two definitely brought out a refreshing twist to the otherwise very serious drama!<br />

What do you guys think? Are they suspicious? Or will you ship them anyways?<br />

(Source:

http://www.news.nate.com

)

lilyperry said: *
* May 13
lilyperry
 said:
Is this CF is in 2013?Is Joo Won still a model of Cantata? I saw CF making Cantata of Hyunbin on youtube?I can't understand.But he is so adorable with white shirt.Oh!!!!! Oppa!

I understan now.Stick -JW,Can-hyunbin.Oh! I really dislike Uee .Whar's she wear?Seems that she has no pants.Hee...I'm just kidding you.Can I ask a question?Has JW oppa finished his military duty or not?^_^@lilyperry
. Sadly, Cutie haven't done his military duty yet... in just three years, he may do his duty and we will be left with... no Cutie. Wah!!!! 
@coolreborn I' have much sorrow.Ah! 2yr and 10 months.How can I live without him within 2yrs?Oh! But now he is still in ....Ghost and Only you.How can I live without him within 2yrs?

Guest nhatkhanh

guys... if I'm not mistaken, 9 June is the day Cutie's 3rd anniversary of debut year rite?
Is there any plan to celerate this occasion?

Just need to post this article for Page 1, I can't seem to find the English article only the Vidz, and the article that I posted about this award is moaty google translated.

Dramafever Best Bromance Award Winner Park Ki Woong Excitedly Tweets About His Win

Dramafever Best Bromance Award Winner Park Ki Woong Excitedly Tweets About His Win

Park Ki Woong was so excited by his Best Bromance Award that he could not resist tweeting about it before the full list of the awards wasreleased.

Park Ki Woong and Joo Won received DramaFever’s Best Bromance Award for theironscreen chemistry in the drama “Bridal Mask.” Their characters, Kimura Shunji and Lee Kang To, were close friends who were forced to becomeenemies. Yet when each character was at his most evil, he was redeemedby the loyalty to that friendship.

“I got an award,” Park tweeted. “Five hundred thousand people fromdramafever voted and I got Best Bromance of the Year with Joo Won.”

He went on to thank viewers for selecting him as having great bromance chemistry.

Park even took a photo with the award and called it “the trophy that flew in from America.”

What exactly is bromance?

The urban dictionary defines bromance as the close relationshipbetween two “bros,” a relationship that is so close that the malefriends begin to seem like a couple. It’s friendship, affection andrespect between two straight men but the way kdramas play it sometimesthese friendships can seem a little flirtatious. In a kdrama bromance,the men can start out as foes and turn into bros or the other wayaround. Or they can start out as bros and help each other through toughtimes.

Given the number of great bromances found in kdramas last year, the competition was fierce.

Nominees for this particular award included:

Sung Joon and Lee Min Ki for “Shut Up Flower Boy Band.”

Jang Dong Gun, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong, and Lee Jong Hyuk for “Gentleman’s Dignity”

Jung Woo Sung and Kim Beom for “Padam Padam”

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin for “School 2013″

Sulli and Lee Hyun Woo for “To The Beautiful You”

Perhaps someone should organize a best kdrama bromance of all timeaward, because I can think of a few great ones that never got honored.”Sungkyunkwan Scandal” is one. Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In deserve anaward for their portrayal of the friendship between Goo Yong Ha and Moon Jae Shin.  (They did get nominated for the KBS Best Couple Award and had a ton of votes for it in that role, though).

Another good example of an evolving bromance between foes-turned-brosis the relationship between Jang Geun Suk and Kim Jae Wook, when theyplayed rivals Kang Mu Gyul and Byun Jung In in “Mary Stayed Out AllNight.”

Fans  might also vote for Ji Sung as Cha Ji Heon and Kim Jae Joong asMoo Won, the rival, constantly scuffling cousins in “Protect The Boss.”

And for next year’s award, someone should write in Jo In Sung and Kim Beom in “That Winter The Wind Blows.”

Other category winners such as best couple, best actor, best actressand best drama will be released soon. That is, unless someone leaks themfirst by tweeting about them.

fr Ohkpop.com Link

Source + images: kpopstarz.com

class="headline"Joo Won & Park Gi Woong won 'Drama Fever Awards - Best Bromance'STAR N NewsBy Lee Seul | STAR N News – Wed, May 8, 2013 12:27 PM SGT

• [*]
Joo Won & Park Gi Woong won 'Drama Fever Awards - Best Bromance'[*]

Joo Won and Park Gi Woong won' Best Bromance'.

On May 7th, KBS told, "Joo Won and Park Gi Woong, who casted in drama 'Gaksital', won 'Best Romance' during 'The 1st Drama Fever Awards', which was hosted by Drama Fever, which is one of the online Korean drama streaming websites in North America region."

Previously, Joo Won and Park Gi Woong showed a great partnership through KBS drama 'Gaksital'.

Under the Best Music category, KBS drama 'Dream High 2' won the award.

On the other hand, Drama Fever recognized dramas of 2012 under twelve categories, and over 500 thousand people participated in the voting.

fr Yahoo Entertainment Singapore link

note: posted for Page 1