Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest padme

thanks @mrdimples he bend down to shorter fans :x  how lovely he can be awwwwww ;0; real prince charming ahh this guy he deserve all the good really I know I said this before and always xD but he is a such a different and unique actor from all mabe some will say i'm biased but I really adore this guy/man not just the prettyness I love his passion for acting and the simple more he is the more I fall for him day by day <3

ok now off xD my english is bad =P

Guest nhatkhanh

Hey guys~~~ Are you still voting for Joo Won at Seoul International Drama Awards?
Please remember that Faith is following behind >"<
Don't be inattentive >"<

Guest lilyperry

JOOWONIEZZZZ....... Don't let Minoz beat Bridal Mask!!!! They are not very easy to give up... They are still clicking, slowly but sure...

I wish Gaksital can get.

Guest lilyperry

There's no clicking... maybe 20 Joowonies....opponent already get back their 600.000 Likes ..back wow!!!! this numbers is easily,beat down...so PLEASE do CLICK LIKES in SEOUL INTERNATIONAL DRAMA AWARDS!!!

Guest lilyperry

nhatkhanh said:

Hey guys~~~ Are you still voting for Joo Won at Seoul International Drama Awards?

Please remember that Faith is following behind >"<

Don't be inattentive >"

So you mean,clicking heart shapes is not actually important.The juries are already choosen nominees .So why they want to click

heart shapes.>_<.Gaksital is rea lly a good drama.