Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I don' t know what happened to his hair. It doesn't seem curly any more. But that's not possible cuz today's broadcast is the same trip as last week's. So  perhaps his curls are those that has to be styled or mousse must be applied.
The Finger Lickin' Good Joo Won
0ef5b43eb13533fac6fbeba2a8d3fd1f40345b9d
1st half of today's episode is totally hilarious. They played this tug of war using their heads. And when it came to Joo Won pitting against Seung Woo, Seung Woo cried out in pain even before they start. Turned out that our Cutie's head is either very sharp at the crown or something. 
6a33da1b0ef41bd5c201957851da81cb38db3d9c
21fedd39b6003af3cc5aa1ec352ac65c1138b603
c624bbde9c82d1588e34243d800a19d8bd3e42b0

Sweetie had problem answering quiz as usual. See how scared he looks here? Cuz he couldnt answer a few previous questions. 
4c98c1ea15ce36d33aecfabc3af33a87e850b17b
b0c2c61b9d16fdfa8a72bf62b48f8c5495ee7bc8
And how happy he looked when he got the answer right!
49f285b1cb1349543f5991e8564e9258d0094aa7
I love his side profile and his ears are so beautiful. Aren't they perfectly shaped? 
86a2a8ec08fa513dee0512523d6d55fbb3fbd9b8

Joowon looks younger in today's 1N2D episode.

And did they say he had a pointy head during the head game? They also didn't show the "butt"-ing game between Sikyung and Joowon. Wonder how our cutie shaked his bootie... ? Hmmm...

@chicann7 try not to reveal too much :-$ itz more fun for the rest to find out wat happen themselves when they watch it later. Ok?

-edit-

Oohhh.. Too late... mrdimples just "spill" it :D

One of the reasons why I love Joo Won is that he really doesn't care how he looks on TV. He doesn't fuss much about his hair, wears the most comfy clothes and he's totally fine when his face is bare or has pimples showing. See, he also doesn't care about making silly faces like this. Sometimes he grimace or blinks his eyes(then his whole face scrunched up). He just doesn't look perfect all the time(I have read a number of comments elsewhere saying he doesn't even look good compared to XXX who looks good all the time) but it just makes me love him more. 
86a2a8ec08fa513de01614523d6d55fbb3fbd9af

He look really cute in here, I like him in green colored clothes too, 1. red 2. green.

@coolreborn I just know tat yellow will be your next fav colour for cutie >:) So from now on, u will think of cutie when u see the traffic lights on the roads :)) =))

stearly said:

Naver has the article with these photos:

The title (by google translator) say something

about “possessive” and the conversation looks intriguingly! I really want to

know what are they talking about! :-)

It's really cute. Joo Won was fast asleep and then Shi Kyung patted him and UTW got into it as well. They looked like parents admiring how cute their baby is. LOL!

Very likely Softy will recap, checking it out now

@mrdimples @stearly I suspect Sung hyung has alrdy fallen in love with maknae ever since tat first time he saw cutie fell asleep on Papa Kim's chest :x SSK has been seen cuddling cutie lately, like UTW.

One of the reasons why I love Joo Won is that he really doesn't care how he looks on TV. He doesn't fuss much about his hair' date=' wears the most comfy clothes and he's totally fine when his face is bare or has pimples showing. See, he also doesn't care about making silly faces like this. Sometimes he grimace or blinks his eyes(then his whole face scrunched up). He just doesn't look perfect all the time(I have read a number of comments elsewhere saying he doesn't even look good compared to XXX who looks good all the time) but it just makes me love him more. [/quote']

@mrdimples JWonie looks really in tat pic. Reminds me of my little nephew who likes to make tat funny face

:x

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

stearly said:<br />

<br />

<br />

Naver has the article with these photos:<br />

<br />

<br />

The title (by google translator) say something<br />

about “possessive” and the conversation looks intriguingly! I really want to<br />

know what are they talking about!

:-)

<br />

<br />

It's really cute. Joo Won was fast asleep and then Shi Kyung patted him and UTW got into it as well. They looked like parents admiring how cute their baby is. LOL!<br />

Very likely Softy will recap, checking it out now

I don' t know what happened to his hair. It doesn't seem curly any more. But that's not possible cuz today's broadcast is the same trip as last week's. So  perhaps his curls are those that has to be styled or mousse must be applied.

I think cutie still has tat nice hairstyle tat we like so much when he first reveal his new haircut at the autograph signing event on 15 sep. Probably the perm is the temporary kind which his stylist has done using those electric curlers. Opposite of those straighteners tat ppl use to get temp reborned hair. He seems to hav baby soft hair.

And maybe @coolreborn already saw yellow… That is why we do not see her

here. She fainted! :-)

@stearly I think she went deep sea or rather deep moat diving. I told her to bring all her gears so we may not hear fr her for a while I suppose >:)

ROFLMAO!!!
Sung Shi Kyung Fights With Uhm Tae Woong Over Joo Won

9f6ffe13gw1dxmuqmc8ubj-1.jpg

On the 7th October 1N2D, SSK and UTW got into a heated argument over Joo Won.

That day, in the Bok Bul Bok, UTW won the Head Wrestling contest, Sung Shi Kyung won the Butt Wrestling contest and Joo Won won the Leg Wrestling contest so they got to sleep indoors.

When they were ready to enter into dreamland, Sung Shi Kyung played mental game with Uhm Tae Woong over maknae Joo Won.

Shi Kyung laid on Joo Won’ side and said “I am proud to share the same blanket as Joo Won”. After lying down for while, he got up again, looked at Joo Won and said “He’s really adorable.”

Looking at Shi Kyung who kept staring at Joo Won, Uhm Tae Woong quietly crept up and  squeezed beside Joo Won. Shi Kyung warned UTW: “Hyung, go over there.” and went on to say “Now, Joo Won is mine.”

credit: baidu