Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

Just returned from watching BTS PTD_On_Stage Delayed View Concert with a clear mind :gangnamstyle:

Dec.12

Spoiler

:blush:  I used to watch the earliest episode which has Sarang, Daehan, Minguk, Manse, and Haru.  So today's mission is accomplished. 

pg 220

I love chocolate so I'll choose chocolate cupcakes!

Paleo-Chocolate-Cupcake-8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Dec 12:

Spoiler

4. sitcoms & variety - The Return of Superman p220

Watched this off and on in the past, though am pretty much out of date now - my recollections are of Choo Sarang and Jang Hyun-sung's boys :sweatingbullets: 

Not quite sure if they are supposed to be the goodie, but anyway!

We got secrets - Asianfanfics

Cupcake flavours? Hmm... I'm not really particular - as long as it is not dry. But chocolate, lemon and red velvet are go-to flavours for sure whatever the occasion... yumms!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Day 12: as usual, found the thread but couldn't figure out the page number. so yea, I peeked. thanks chingus for solving so that we don't have to lose all our brain cells and get more zonked. 

as for cupcakes, can I say most flavours are great as long as they are not dobbed with so much icing. I hate when the icing seems to be lobbed on top so much that it drowns out all the flavour of the cake. why can't people put icing in moderation? drives me nuts. have started to prefer cakes that have no icing at all. 

oh, fun poll idea for EOs -- @confusedheart, @agenth, @Sleepy Owl, @partyon : Q: icing, yes or no on cakes/cupcakes? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

*waving hands* hai everyone. :D thank you for the guidance and sweet clues. :D

Spoiler
On 11/28/2021 at 5:33 PM, partyon said:

CLUES (December 7th to 12th)

Dec 12

Not all heroes wear a cape,

Some return to take care of a babe.

Quadruplets, triplets or twins,

Their cuteness always wins.

220 hidden cameras capture moments of fun and 4 times the delight,

Can you guess the apple of my eye who makes my heart take a flight?  

the sweetness,

Day 12 : page 220
sitcoms, variety & reality shows.

(Variety) The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020 thread.

tumblr-ogqc6cl-IT31sahinco2-400.gif

whoa. the boys's grown up, so precious and cute. :D yes. my favourite cupcakes flavors with filling and frosting combination that sounds tasty enough. I love these cupcakes that are loaded with chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. :D

:heart:

RTaV.gif

PYFz.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12th clue.

Spoiler

December 12th

Congratulations! You did it again, chingu! There's no stopping you!

I love all the sweets including cupcakes but I like the icing only in natural colors (not food coloring that doesn`t look natural)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

For all members with a sweet tooth, a new poll is up!

Is your favorite cake?

aa42ff50994e50584fb4a98e2a94cd13.jpg

Baklava?

Traditionele-Verse-Heerlijke-Gemengde-Tu

Pastry?

particles-180981_1920.jpg

Or maybe you prefer crêpes?

933-970x600.jpg

Or anything ice cream?

ice-cream_sundaes_friendlys-crowd-please

Please vote! :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @liddi @YongZura⁷ @itsmeash @the_sweetroad @joccu @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Yinye @-JC- @lexicon @ktcjdrama @madmad min @rocher22 @Romulan @larus @Gumiho @LeftCoastOppa @Sky Kang

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ashes of Love is still in my to watch list which I hope to see soon, when I've enough free time to binge.

I liked Deng Lun in Princess Agents, he was Xiao Ce through and through. I was planning to see Golden Hairpin for Yang Zhi, but that is on hold. Good news (or is it still just rumours?) though that there would be a re-shoot, and Lin Gengxin would be taking over Kris Wu's role.

Please do watch Ashes of Love, when you do have time haha. Xiao Ce was so cute agreed, Infact not sure if you like that genre but You can watch Sweet dreams<Denglun Reba> too , barring last 5 minutes it was one of the funny quirkiest dramas cbiz made.

Golden Hairpin no one has revealed anything except the rumor accounts, have to follow Lin Gengxin's fandom to search his whereabouts haha, but as per height wise I think he suits the role, age I have a doubt <The character needed a 17 year old Prince, I recall>

Clue 12, I Know the Page Number not the section Lol....

Local Desert which is a Loved dish here...HALWA....Specially Carrot Halwa, I don't know how you would describe it, something Like a Pudding but Not Mushy texture....

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Clue 12, I Know the Page Number not the section Lol....

Chingu, here's a clue for you :kisslevel:

Spoiler

original.jpg

img_8239_1_1.jpg

human-cartoon-hand-showing-four-fingers-

1. hangout
  2. kpop
  3. kdrama & movies
  4. sitcoms & variety
  5. actors & actresses
  6. shippers paradise
  7. global entertainment

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I'm up late. Good afternoon y'all!:)

Ah, the show's name is a giveaway.

Spoiler

Superman bringing cupcakes at p220. Yay!

tumblr_ogqc6clIT31sahinco2_400.gif

Favourite cupcake flavour?

That would be blueberry. It's not too sweet; it's perfection with a hint of lemon. ^_^ 

Bakery-Style-Lemon-Blueberry-Muffins-WS-

56 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Golden Hairpin no one has revealed anything except the rumor accounts, have to follow Lin Gengxin's fandom to search his whereabouts haha, but as per height wise I think he suits the role, age I have a doubt <The character needed a 17 year old Prince, I recall>

Apparently in exchange of 2 dramas to take over the role in Golden Hairpin? Anyway, still rumours. Maybe an official reveal only when re-shoot is actually done and editing is over. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Apparently in exchange of 2 dramas to take over the role in Golden Hairpin? Anyway, still rumours. Maybe an official reveal only when re-shoot is actually done and editing is over. 

It's 10cent owned show right? Very much possible then, they pulled similar condition for ZDY and othe actors in exchange for endorsements as well. Lets wait and see.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

The clue for December 13th is up!

2000.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

The first half of our countdown is over. Only 12 days left to Christmas. Let's go! :hwaiting:

@Lmangla @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @liddi @YongZura⁷ @itsmeash @the_sweetroad @joccu @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Yinye @-JC- @lexicon @ktcjdrama @madmad min @rocher22 @Romulan @larus @Gumiho @LeftCoastOppa @maribella  @Sky Kang

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Dec 13:

Spoiler

6. shippers paradise - Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 p320

Not a shipper, but figured it out based on China, Eternal [Love, Love of Dreams] and Mr Pride vs Miss Prejudice. 6 projects? Wow! Do they have another one lined up soon?

110390.jpg

Didn't need a list for myself this year... was already told what mine was ahead of time and it's just what I wanted! However, the list for the family is another story though.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3