Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

@confusedheart  I see them :hahah!:

Spoiler

On the second reading I've already seen them in Jirisan, but I was doubting myself for a moment since we had 3 yesterday too.

So which one do you adore? 

22323_53026_842.jpg?width=200&height=300 or 2016-02-11_nepa.jpg?width=236&height=300

My first real experience of wearing a full attire like this was when I went to London during winter a llllloooong loooooong time ago, and the second time was in Sapporo, Japan.  I'm grateful for the experience. :wub:

p.s I wish we will get a "happier ending" for Jirisan this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Next event:

Why does this remind me of this game?

pheasant-pheasant-hunting.gif

12 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Agreed, she doth protest a bit too much ... she probably has an INZAGHI t-shirt :lol:

@partyon Noona, are you really secret admirer of Inzaghi? :wut:

12 hours ago, larus said:

To find the clues we don`t need a special talent but but making them requires one. Once again we thank everyone who worked at this event. We`ll have a clue each day until Christmas? :)

Thank you Chingu!!! 

25358851_170x100.png

Its great to see you all enjoying the event!!! :piggydance:

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

#he should be ultimate oppa for event in this rate 

N2gdXlZ.jpg?1

Great Job Chingus solving the clues so well! We EOs root for you.

breathtaking-youre-breathtaking.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Ha ha ha.. I have to admit that I cheated this time! :joy:

December 8

Spoiler

K drams & Movies > Jirisan (Page 8)

22323_53026_842.jpg?width=200&height=3002016-02-11_nepa.jpg?width=236&height=300

At first, I was like "Yeah, it's Jun Ji Hoon x Lee Min Ho couple!" :joy: Then I suddenly remembered my favorite ongoing drama of Jun Ji Hoon, Jirisan. But I was unable to find the page number so sneaked peeked at other chingus' posts. :D He he.. Just forgive me this once, guys! :smile:

Is it just me or you guys did the same as me?? Ha ha ha.. Just joking!!!! :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

hai everyone. :D wow. amazing across some of the hints and sweet clues. thank you so much. let the joy begin. :D

Spoiler
On 11/28/2021 at 5:33 PM, partyon said:

CLUES (December 7th to 12th)

Dec 8

How does one define something so ‘special’? 
Against Nature, one can’t wrestle. 
Three syllables, not eight should give you the clue,
About a devil and a rookie who are out to rescue.
Eight years ago, was she a Legend or a Star? 
Twice a crowned prince, but he is no Tzar.
Framed my favourite moments in a 4x4
 Can you guess who I adore?

answer, 

Day 8 : page no 8 
             k-dramas & movies 
(Current Drama 2021) Mount Jiri/Cliffhanger, 지리산 - Saturday & Sunday @21:00 KST- Jun Ji Hyun & Joo Ji Hoon 

( Congratulations! You are on a roll! ) 

( Are you looking to jazz up your holiday season with some snazzy outfits? ) 

( Why worry when your trusted EO team is here. Presenting to you the latest winterwear from your favourite oppa and unnie. )

22323-53026-842-1.jpg

2016-02-11-nepa.jpg

download.jpg

I believe, to stay fashionably cozy, we have rounded up the latest dressing ideas for the cold season. :D therefore, the ideal winter fit should look relaxed, effortlessly stylish and incorporate all of the favorite comfy gear. for example Gong Yoo a South Korean actor, he looks cool, simplifies his cold-weather style and flex these easy fits on zoom or on the go. in my view, the experience is just satisfying by trying on clothes and touching the fabrics. it's also an advantage to go to physical stores to see how the outfits look on me in front of the mirror. try pairing it with wool trousers and then finish off with some sneakers. roll neck shirts and sweaters are my first clothing choice in winter. this has always been one of my favorites for various reasons. :D

gong-yoo-men-style-fashion-kingssleeve-B

source

https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/korean-actors-and-actresses/images/39931986/title/gong-yoo-2016-f-w-discovery-expedition-photo

Bony-Querulous-Ammonite-size-restricted.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Found it!

Spoiler

It's the only drama I'm watching at the moment. So all I needed was the devil and rookie haha.

22323_53026_842.jpg?width=200&height=300

And I always prefer black coats. But this pic really wants me to buy white next time.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Once again a big shoutout to all the chingus who kept trying and didn't give up and finally guessed it right!

1c3647552cdd47b9935ada21746f6872.gif

Thank you for being a sport and for always making our events so successful with your enthusiastic participation.  We hope you are enjoying the event and have fun participating:heartxoxo:

@liddi @itsmeash @YongZura⁷ @larus  @Lmangla @MayanEcho @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @Sunset @madmad min @rocher22

fbe1a189d5c2156bd71712741253ac9a.gif

@larus Thank you for your kind words. We had fun planning and organizing it too. 

Do look forward to more exciting clues. Discover a new part of the forum everyday with the clues.  :letsgo:

scooby-doo-squad.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

December 9th: A new clue is up

Time to solve the 9th clue of the game!

will smith mystery GIF

For some, this could be an easy clue - for others a more difficult one. But we believe in all of you - you can do it! :kiss_wink:

Emma Stone Thumbs Up GIF

@Lmangla @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @liddi @YongZura⁷ @itsmeash @the_sweetroad @joccu @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Yinye @-JC- @lexicon @ktcjdrama @madmad min @rocher22 @Romulan @larus @Gumiho, @LeftCoastOppa, @Sky Kang

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

December 9th: 

for others a more difficult one. But we believe in all of you - you can do it! 

Thank you.  Let's get it!

Spoiler

6d9478d3-5f7c-4f02-87a7-92c1baf908db?bas

:hooray2:  We're going international today.

p.s

I'm surprise (happily surprise)  the clues are the earliest today but much appreciated.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2