12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Day 3: A new clue into a new land

the first post in the thread has been edited to include the new clue. this may be difficult for some.

hint: put the spotlight on the zone! and be willing to travel to different sections of soompi!

Good luck!

@MayanEcho

putting in spoiler

Spoiler

I almost thought it was Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms :Megalol:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, @Lmangla sweetheart, you really know how I love icy men...ehem, ice cream, uh, ice dance, uh, what am I saying? It's the wine! :tounge_wink: 

Right, a toast to all previous, present, and future lives and worlds, that began at the miles-long forest, which led to dreams, that will soon have blooms. :blush:

santa-claus-banner-design_1441-786.jpg

Spoiler

Shampoo commercial guy has unexpectedly learnt the art of how to act helpless from this very proper, yet very thick-faced deity. Both of them have beautiful, flowing, long hair. Good luck! :naughty:

@Wuzetian the "dance" cross-over :glasses:

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Yup, coz chocolates, like ice cream, is life! :getmygrooveon:

High 5! Now we can have dumplings too!

I'm surprised I've got the answer ....  besides the given keywords... I also got that feeling that both items can be found in both areas.   The first attempt was a failure (because of similar names) but then unintentionally I saw something.  So  I've decided to follow the trail of two "chingus" here through the thread  there  :glasses:  and "voila"... :blush: Tq.

Spoiler

santa-claus-banner-design_1441-786.jpg

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms page 145.

@partyon Take the martini .. now I would like to have that baklava from @Lmangla

kekeke.. @MayanEcho ~ your comment made me think of this event we had where we rated the best hair in cdramas. had such good laughs over bad wigs. :joy:

the ultimate shampoo guy in kdramas - jang hyuk! hahahah... still find his spoof of ads so funny. they made good use of his hair.

cheers to bad hair!

original.jpg

10 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

@partyon Take the martini .. now I would like to have that baklava from @Lmangla

kekekek. enjoy! :D

chingus, which hair style of your oppa did you hate and think "hair salon! hair salon! hair salon!" :lol:

45 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

Thank you chingu! :kiss_wink:

happy hour drinking GIF

All this talk about peaches is making me miss summer. But I shall counteract that feeling by posting a winter video montage. Snow is fun too!

(This video was shot in Les Trois Valleés in Savoy in the French Alps).

Snow is so beautiful :kiss_wink:

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

cheers to bad hair!

kekekek. enjoy! :D

Oppa !!! :love:  (I see what you did there @Lmangla :joy:)

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yay @sadthe1st ~ you were able to find it! glad to know the clue isn't too difficult.

@Wuzetian ~ kekekeke... you guessed right! edited your post and put answer in spoiler. :D

here is some baklava filled with lots of yummy nuts and honey for you.

Wait I'm a lil confused. Ain't the games for K-dramas only? Or including C-dramas? I didnt expect to be correct. Coz I was still thinking which K-drama has so much peaches :D

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Snow is so beautiful

wow those videos are so great! makes me want to re-watch some of my favourite nature documentaries about winter migrations!

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oppa !!! :love:  (I see what you did there @Lmangla :joy:)

kekeke... you saw eh! :lol:

classic kdramas had lot of skating/ski-resort kind of scenes. they don't seem to include them anymore? why not, they were fun! how cute were these two?!

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Wait I'm a lil confused. Ain't the games for K-dramas only? Or including C-dramas? I didnt expect to be correct. Coz I was still thinking which K-drama has so much peaches :D

kekek.. the winterland event is meant to be a tour of the different sections of soompi forum. so today's event includes a trip to zone 7 which is the global entertainment section. I don't know if there are any kdramas that includes peaches but am sure there might be! hahahahah...

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Glad that you found the correct answer ! :glasses: This event will cover many sections of Soompi. That means that the clues could be on actor/actress threads, global entertainment threads, k-drama threads, kpop threads, hangout section threads, etc.

The next clue will be out on Monday. Yay! :hooray2:

@Lmangla Oppa's smile is so cute ! :love:

24 minutes ago, corey said:

I actually started to watch ep 1 yesterday, I might give it another try...

It has great OST and BGM. ^_^ It's been a while since it was released, but it's still quite popular that as recent as September,  it was shown on demand in Japan.

48 minutes ago, maribella said:

My brain is on holiday already.
Tag me someone please, when the solution is complete. 

I don't know how you guys could think now.

kekeke... maybe because we are still stuck at home? if it was a regular december, my mind will only be on "HOLIDAY!" hahahhaha...

but I like your suggestion -- so will post a week 1 summary of the goodies bag and locations later today or tomorrow after a few more chingus have had a chance to find it.

re: @partyon

I feel like I already found the drama but I search around the thread but found nothing. I am not sure if I deduced wrong page number or the drama I think is right is actually wrong. :dead:

Spoiler

Does the clue pointing to Eternal Love/Three Lives Three Worlds/Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms?

31 minutes ago, larus said:

I just read the clue for Day 3. I don`t have a clue this time!:lol: It is hard but I will try to find the answer (probably I will not succeed).

You can do it @larus.  The Zone is there, the page number is there ....and the title of the thread is also from the clue.  :glasses:

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the first post in the thread has been edited to include the new clue. this may be difficult for some.

hint: put the spotlight on the zone! and be willing to travel to different sections of soompi!

Good luck!

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star @maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame 

re: @partyon 

hai everyone.. :D  again, thank you for your generosity @Lmangla @partyon  Day 3 clue. :foryou:trying to figure it out. a fresh peach fruit? :D

Spoiler

Day 3

clue - when I got outside the bar, the wind was howling a little and I wondered if it would snow. would I be warm enough? well I had packed 1 jacket, 4 sweaters and 5 pairs of woolen socks. so even if I should get wet, I should be warm enough right? feeling a little chilly, I dived into a bookshop nearby that seemed to serving tea. as I sat down on the table, I noticed that someone had left a note behind. it was so romantic! the note read -- "you are my endless love! even if three lifetimes pass, I will not forget you! will you walk with me through the lanes of blossoms?" I was squealing when the waitress placed a cup of peach tea and I showed her the note. she smiled and told me she knew the white haired gentleman who left this note for his lady love and will pass along the note when the regular dropped in. the waitress then shared the park was absolutely stunning and is a must visit for any tourist; a park filled with miles of fruit trees from China. wow! I looked through my guidebook and saw there were parks in both zone 6 and 7. I was wondering which one to go and notice there was a bus leaving to zone 7 in 20 minutes. I made my choice -- I had to see this park!

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla & @partyon

Spoiler

my answer to this clue.

bitter love sad chinese drama.

Day 3: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms? 

Santa Dog Running GIF by MOODMAN

https://youtu.be/dwpBHCZ9DBM

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Good luck!

DANG I know the SECTION and People Well , I am Having hard time finding the PG Number. 

Spoiler

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms/Eternal Love/Pillow Book 3 lives., Vengo and Reba Shippers Paradise, Or Global Celebrities.

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

5 minutes ago, madmad min said:

DANG I know the SECTION and People Well , I am Having hard time finding the PG Number. 

Hey @madmad min :kiss_wink: Here is an additional clue to help you.

Spoiler

This time you don't need to add or subtract the numbers in the clue. Just put them into a consecutive order and you shall find the correct page....

Archived