[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

Very well said fm another Binnie fan:happyshakes:

Whoa this sounded familiar and I realized that @Intuition1 wrote this earlier in the thread! 
Unless that's her account, I wish they would have at least given her credit. 

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Colleagues ---> Friends ---> Kindred Spirits ---> Soulmates ---> Partners for life

That basically sums it all up! Looks so simple, but not that easy to happen in ones lifetime. I am celebrating in advance, but just wanna say how happy I am for HB and SYJ. Thanks for sharing your personal story, cuz it lends an even stronger credence to Binjin's shared humour. Still remember YJ saying "We both like comedies" and how she says he has a sense of humor (I hardly hear this from his other co-stars lol!). That YJ interview and what she said made us think back all of Binjin interactions, that 's why we get kinda emotional over it....

Oohh nice! Thanks for describing the word "Ai-mei." They definitely showed a lot of that!! 

And that's very true... it's not easy to come upon that. And she has mentioned his sense of humor multiple times! You can tell even in the CLOY era, she appreciates and laughs at most of his jokes (she teases him for some LOL). Probably didn't hear it from other co-stars cause that side of him doesn't come out. I think you've explained why I was feeling a tad emotional... I was definitely looking back fondly at all of the times I saw those things... I always say this but we are seriously blessed to have so much content from our couple! 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 11

4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

After this, neither of them took on other work other than their joint project, CLOY.  During CLOY, HB continued with his uncharacteristic touching of his co-star. Outside of scenes, he side hugged her, removed snow from her hair, touched her head and squeezed her side and arm. He never did this with his other co-stars he did not date. I looked and looked, and could not find footage showing this behavior. What I found is how this man had tried really hard to not touch female co-stars during BTS. Then, there are the famous thumb rubbing every time he had SYJ's hand and most importantly the back hug that out did all other back hugs. He actually put his hands on her chest, something too intimate and inappropriate between colleagues and she did not protest. To me that back hug was a way to distinguish this work from others, a statement that said I am with my loved one. I think they did it as something to look back on. Also, seeing how HB was jealous when MCs brought up her former leading men, it is likely he wanted to do something that made their scenes more intimate. This is why the viewers responded so strongly to CLOY. The love between the leads did not seem acting, there were elements of intimacy beyond what the scenes required. Lastly, HB showed once more how SYJ is special to him by talking about her without being asked and remembering a compliment she made two years ago. At the Baeksang Awards, they walked together at the end of the ceremonies, he tried to get closer to her during the official pictures and at the TikTok, he talked on her behalf saying, "we cannot repay you that much." What I mentioned is just a small amount compared the many observations people here and in other places have made.  To doubt this couple's real love, you would have to be really biased against their coupling.

BIG CHEERS TO ALL YOU SAID @Intuition1!!!!

I love this!!!

:wub:

The back hug was very intimate, but there's another simpler scenes that was also intimate to me:

Removing her eye dirt from her eyes so naturally in the hospital...

That whole hospital scene where he takes good care of her... i wonder if that was how he took care of her in real life when SYJ fell sick while filming

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Oh my goodness, you guys. Take this with a grain of salt, but please hear me out. After seeing Yejin's stylist's and Hyun Bin's assistant's posts, I thought they're doing the Smart CF together! They might have hinted this for all BinJin fans. Lol.

Forgive my mind; this is just a wild thought. Hihi.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@celest1al 

Lol I  have not back track  the latest  3 pages here so didnt know that TWITTER COPYCAT @Intuition1 post and put up as her so shameless and nv credit owner!! :angry::angry:   Her twi was just 3hrs ago and she could be still reading here!!!  LMAOOOO

@Intuition1 I love ur HB POV, very well

said.  I like to read alot of HB fan pov of him, and want to know him better cuz I am not a fan  :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Very well said fm another Binnie fan

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

Whoa this sounded familiar and I realized that @Intuition1 wrote this earlier in the thread! 
Unless that's her account, I wish they would have at least given her credit. 

I just read the comments at that tweeter post. Someone asked if it was her own views and she admitted it was from a forum. Wish she had credited intuition1, rather than just cut-and-paste it on her tweet. That's really not a nice thing to do, even if the intention was not to claim it as her own views....

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

Oohh nice! Thanks for describing the word "Ai-mei." They definitely showed a lot of that!! 

And that's very true... it's not easy to come upon that. And she has mentioned his sense of humor multiple times! You can tell even in the CLOY era, she appreciates and laughs at most of his jokes (she teases him for some LOL). Probably didn't hear it from other co-stars cause that side of him doesn't come out. I think you've explained why I was feeling a tad emotional... I was definitely looking back fondly at all of the times I saw those things... I always say this but we are seriously blessed to have so much content from our couple! 

I've always like that chinese term Ai-Mei cuz it explains a gazillion things when it comes to new couples LOL!! 

YJ saying that she wish for a partner who find her odd sense of humour to be cute, and saying it twice, was such a revelation! She really has a quirky sense of humor, and we can see that in how she replies to reporter's questions and even trolls/ tease them sometimes. So to see Binjin so comfortable each other's jokes and "silliness" is so heart-warming. I think I can chat at length about their funny moments together. 

@Furmom_jds  Agree that some fan speculations of the Insta accounts actions might be stretching, esp the one on HB's assistant's post. Though I do think the Jennyhouse ones has some real meat to it. Also agree that posting screenshots of the Insta accounts of YJ's associates/ friends on social media is best avoided. I think some of the Binjin fan tweeters have already deleted the posts that has their pictures. Maybe these YJ's friends/ associates might not realise how much their actions on Insta will excite the fans? Though having dealt with so many celebrities for many years, they MIGHT already know that fans are quick at spotting these stuff, esp since Binjin rumors have never ceased. We will just take these candies and quietly munch on them as we wait for the next ones patiently. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 5

@wolfie26 thank you for issuing your reminders, again and again. It is easy to be carried away by our imaginations with regards to BinJin, especially in this time of the pandemic, either needing a distraction from anxiety of our times, thinking of better things to occupy one's mind, or just because that's the way it is. It is fun. It is shipping.

However, we must remember that HB and SYJ are real people. Just like you and me, they have their values and aspirations, they have likes and pet peeves, they may look perfect in our eyes, but they are human too, with quirks, with flaws and certainly with boiling points at one time or another. So let's not push them too much. They might find our BinJin investigations amusing up to a certain point, but please not to the point of annoyance, or at worst, creppiness.

In my heart I know they are aware that we ship them, as actors and as real persons, they are such a beautiful couple, inside out. I am sure they are grateful. Let us value their privacy by not overstepping our boundaries.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

just read the comments at that tweeter post. Someone asked if it was her own views and she admitted it was from a forum. Wish she had credited intuition1, rather than just cut-and-paste it on her tweet. That's really not a nice thing to do, even if the intention was not to claim it as her own views....

This is terrible. At least they should give credit if they want to repost.  

@Intuition1Your post is definitely one of the best, and definitely needs to be read by everyone. But sorry to be hearing about this kind of plagiarism. Soompi has been taking some measures to reduce spam and ensure privacy with the Clubs and Insta embed ban. So maybe the Clubs will be a safer place to speculate and discuss. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Furmom_jds said:

Hi. I saw a post in twitter that says people are going overboard already in analyzing everything too much and try to connect it to BinJin. I think they are somewhat correct (sorry), just like the earlier post about HB's assistant and Jennyhouse post. Maybe we are reading too much between the lines and maybe we are already invading their privacy for posting their accounts or posts and relate it about HB and SYJ's happening. It will be a good news if it is really about them and I am sure the BinJin nation will be jumping up and down and social media will surely explode of tweets, likes, shares, etc. But we just have to be mindful not to screenshot and post those kinds of stuff. They (people around and close to Binjin) might feel offended and harassed and it might result for them not to share anything and be afraid that whatever they post fans will assume it's about HB and SYJ "big reveal". 

I am just afraid that we will push them (BinJin) further back instead of coming forward. I do not want another denial statement from either parties. I think and 100% sure that they are a couple already, getting married? probably in their minds or even planned out stuff already. So let's just be a bit more responsible, cautious and mindful in posting. Checking their friends and staff social media are okay, but screen shoot them and post it in social media i think is not necessary. There's club and forums like this that we can discuss or brainstorm instead of publicly posting it and people will start grabbing them and reposting it. 

Just my thought. Sorry. No offense to anyone here. I just want us to be extra careful on what we post publicly so we will not scare them off. 

Agree! Let's not be like the other shipping thread that overanalyzing everything (trees, IG stories, dogs...) :D

BinJin is real periodt. 

On the other hand:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/crash-landing-continues-soar-in-popularity-top-k-drama-japan/

I love that it's still popular and it means more opportunities for them, but somehow I wish it will lie low at least for them to have more privacy and be less used by media (you know those clickbait articles).

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

To add on to the points discussed earlier by various users, one more point that I see why it would be prudent to do a bit of filtering about what to share and discuss in an open public forum and consider the closed clubs  is for our own protection of our own privacy as well.

Some of our posts may be more personal in nature with sharing of some personal views and personal information which we may not feel comfortable to be splashed all over social media if lurkers are to take it out from Soompi onto other social media.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if anyone has mentioned about this but here's a little crumb since the drought is beginning..:( , In the tvN CLOY interview, where they both interviewed each other, YJ asked HB "What does RJH find attractive about YSR?" , He answered "That she freely speaks what's on her mind" and he also said YJ speaks what's on her mind without hesitation too..that probably means he likes YJ too omg..

• Like 10
  • Love 5

@BinjinAddict and in that interview SYJ cleverly dodged the question about how HB and RJH are similar or what his charms are even though she has said again how HB was the most appropriate person to play him and they are 100% alike (he will protect you no matter what) ;) 

And I would say in general, during CLOY era compared to TN era, SYJ was much more careful when talking about HB. During TN interviews she spoke more freely in complimenting him but was much more muted and careful during CLOY. 

• Like 13
  • Insightful 5

9 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Moreover, he left the wrap up party for his drama early so he can fly on New Year's Eve to see her. A flight that took over 13 hours. Just imagine a guy who has been working daily to complete a drama, had to attend a wrap party for the drama, and had booked a ticket on that day to go to the other side of the world. Any guy in love who had that kind of schedule would have been exhausted and the normal thing to do even if in love is to take a few days break and then fly over, but he did not do that. He could not wait one more minute away from her. That is PASSION. In LA, they were spotted shopping together and before the grocery pictures they were spotted numerous times. Their agency denied they met in LA until the photo evidence. Their first denial was proven false, so the rest of their denials became a mute point as well.

@Intuition1 She was still in Bangkok then from Jan 5/6 (based on her instagram and director_jjoo instagram) she was filming her manyo CF. That is why I believe now he went to see her in Bangkok first before they went together to LA. Unless he was really in LA, a week earlier than her :lol: I just don't think that is possible :P

7 hours ago, MatthewMay Love said:

Watching episode 16 of CLOY again lol and there was a scene where Seri and her brother talking where he said ''he was playing golf all day" I don't know how i missed this part before but i thought it's funny it seems the writer knows about BINJIN's real activities haha From Grocery boy, Ralph store down to golf lol

there is too much of their real timeline in CLOY once I realized I had to fix something in my original timeline I posted on here. Then I saw certain things differently that was in CLOY :lol:

9 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

At the Baeksang Awards, they walked together at the end of the ceremonies, he tried to get closer to her during the official pictures and at the TikTok, he talked on her behalf saying, "we cannot repay you that much." What I mentioned is just a small amount compared the many observations people here and in other places have made.  To doubt this couple's real love, you would have to be really biased against their coupling.

This is another thing if he still had an issue with "shippers" like back then with SeGa shippers (shipping him with Han Ji Won). He wouldn't have thanked us that way and said we cannot repay you.. They were actually happy they won the award, got to be on stage together and accept the award together. Also, SYJ wouldn't have thanked us even more and doing what she did with the likes ... Like they know how much we believe in their relationship and that they are meant to be/soulmates. They don't need to make us go crazy even more if what they have isn't real lol

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2